/notstalgia/

Post anything that makes you feel nostalgic. Photos,songs,whatever,user.

Attached: 1522202344571.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUY2de1MyJE
youtu.be/dx-_zUayE2w
youtube.com/watch?v=t_c2RLiCHSk
youtu.be/jB809oiPE1c
youtube.com/watch?v=1t9_pyEIbGQ&feature=youtu.be&t=77
youtube.com/watch?v=5Euj9f3gdyM
youtube.com/watch?v=8_7LPDYLkew
youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLKJg
youtu.be/RVAzxhh_cB8
youtu.be/n0VOM7e5Hug
youtube.com/watch?v=HfpJUOjGNx8
youtube.com/watch?v=knU9gRUWCno
youtube.com/watch?v=guojEvsWsbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is good enough.

Attached: 1517354001261.jpg (1024x702, 314K)

this is one of my oldest saved images, back from 2008,back in that day i was just moved from my parents house, in a new city, and starting college, an i was really in to ftae, i was playing the visual novel and i loved it, good times, i wish i could go back to 2008

Attached: 1212790450928.jpg (3000x2875, 1018K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eUY2de1MyJE

I cannot believe it has been a decade ago.

I don't remember much from those years. Lots of time has passed. Summer was the best time,I used to come back home from playong and hear thr crows crowing in big trees.

You slowly lose track of time. You go trough harsh things only to forget them a year later.

Mike Mozart weirdly gives me nostalgia.
Certain YouTube channel gives me nostalgia desu.
Shit or not.

This one always fucking hurts.youtu.be/dx-_zUayE2w

Calm songs always get to you. Especially old ones.

I don't really like inuyasha but I always like the first movie. Has some very comfy music.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_c2RLiCHSk

Every time I listen to this or the PS1 Spyro soundtracks I tear up a little. Growing up sucks.

old as fuck trading cards
I had this card specifically among like 10bil others.
Never really knew how to play trading card games like this and yu gi oh, but as a kid they looked cool and me and the local kids assigned them value based on that, i distinctly remember newer cards being worth shit to us because of how boring the cgi designs were.
Also Pokemon Ruby, I put more time into that game than I put into any other game I have.

Too bad I dont play pokemon anymore, or really most vidya at all really

Attached: Pikachu__60_64__Jungle.jpg (354x500, 109K)

Sci-Fi Airbrush art might get you some feels. Longing for something that does not exist.

this picture

I miss going to the lake with my friends...

Attached: dbb9ba4984baf044d10fd264b8598685.jpg (960x686, 512K)

I never had pokemon cards. We had duel masters tough,but no onr played with them.

youtu.be/jB809oiPE1c

Attached: 1200px-LanciaRally037.jpg (1200x758, 220K)

This one takes me back to more simple times:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t9_pyEIbGQ&feature=youtu.be&t=77

We all miss something,buddy. Hold on tight.

I listened to this song for the first time like half a year ago,
Even so, it's oozing with nostalgia
youtube.com/watch?v=5Euj9f3gdyM

Attached: the suburbs.jpg (355x355, 61K)

Used to like this as a kid.
Series became a jumbled mess that you really couldn't follow and now the creator is a meme soyboy .

Attached: urealms_by_sugarfavored-d4ttbjv.png (900x506, 512K)

Did you reach the "more simple times"?

Used to listen to them,again,during summer. The feeling of nostalgia is sweet to me. During summer it had the best taste.

I never heard of them.

Playing Mario 64 right now. Fuck I love this game. First game I ever played, I think.

Trying to do the red coins on the Wing Cap level right now since I never managed to do it as a kid. I've only just realised, after 22 years, that there is a line of coins in the sky that you're meant to follow.

Attached: so long gay bowser.jpg (680x593, 85K)

Guess it was pretty obscure
Its a sort of story about two dudes playing DnD together. Younger me liked it, pretty reddit tier looking back on it.

The first Wrestlemania I ever watched

Attached: deeb417a9f6b0e20b03b41fad6273864.jpg (500x650, 151K)

I never had fancy games. I just played "bang bang" with sticks and knights with sticks.

It matters that you enjoy it.

This was the first ps1 game my parents bought for me that was mine. It blows my mind that it is now 20 years old. The music and the art in the Artisan world make me cozy and happy beyond relief. It is amazing and incredible the feelings I get from it.

I remember going to the Myers store with them to buy it; man I loved Myers back them. Always so many Action Man toys to look at.

Attached: 6A5410D6-A36B-45FC-AC30-ABA941A12C24.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I watched them with my cousin. They were action filled for little me.

Hello card man, do you still own any of your old ones? Care to put some pics up? Pokemon and yugioh are major nostalgia sources for me

Is Myers a shop?

Its like a botuque department store. My parents were always poor, so they shopped there on credit cards to make themselves feel better.

And this one kills me every time I think of it, but they also shopped there because it had the best toys. They put themselves into debt to get my and my sister the best toys every year.. oh man I cant deal with that right now

I'll see if I can find my card binder from like 14 years ago but no promises as i havent thought about them in like 6 years

this was the first album I ever bought with my money. back then, I was a 13 year old snot nosed brat and I listened to this album for many years. a small part of me wants to go back

Attached: 91kny7EUh5L._SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 571K)

It happened to me too,but it passed. I feel you.

Old school YuGiOh will always be the goat. GX era was the decline. It died with 5Ds imo.

Attached: 61VeqV4QVnL.jpg (426x500, 123K)

i miss that dialup sound.

Attached: dingding.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

>Used to play Katamari a ton
>Still listen to the first two soundtracks every now and then
Instant nostalgia, especially this song
youtube.com/watch?v=8_7LPDYLkew

Attached: 51YG7GKS9FL.jpg (350x500, 42K)

I pirated all my music,and made up the one I wanted to listen but couldn't

always takes me back to middle school

Attached: team7.png (1124x923, 1.63M)

Songs seem to be the strongest in evoking nostalgia.

What song do you have in mind user?

Attached: 1522286756669.jpg (900x951, 106K)

this game. everyday after school I would hop on downstairs to play with a plastic guitar. it also made me pick up a real guitar. I still play it sometimes

Attached: GH2-Coversheet[1].jpg (764x1078, 347K)

not anymore. His new stuff doesn't interest me and the old stuff didn't date well

Just reminds me of another time.

Attached: eyebrow loli.png (218x433, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLKJg

sometimes i think of playing halo 3 with the boys and i feel very sad

We all watched that. Good times.

Not a song to be honest. A sound. I liked the birds singing in the trees on summer evenings. If it would be a song,it eould be eurobeat.

You sound like you would get a real kick out of the legendary duellists box set, ld1 and ld2

>full exodia set
>all god cards
>yugis duelist kingdom deck

Fucking amazing shit

>naruto
>middle school

Shit I am getting too old.

Not that other user, but I watched Naruto in middle school and I'm going to be 28 this year.

Attached: Snowbunnies_114.png (850x1754, 676K)

OP is going to sleep. Have a nice life,anons.

Attached: apu_cry_2.jpg (250x198, 7K)

This is another big nostalgia point for me. Holy Jesus fuck, i remember this.

At the time we lived in a small town in QLD with about..300 people? Maybe? And to get anything special in, we either needed to drive up the coast about 6 hours to the next closest city, or mail in shit.

So my mum had ordered this in, and it came via mail in a package. I remember one day, I think it was a Saturday when it came in, and by god I was so excited.

This is still my favourite Pokemon game ever; not just because of the nice memories surrounding it, but

>full colour
>improvements from gold that shit me off
>Kanto and Johto
This point fucked up my expectations for the rest of the series; I was upset at ruby for not having the same kind of thing in it.

God I love this game

Attached: 4AF87293-3DB3-4E55-BA07-DF7845D6F8BF.jpg (250x249, 22K)

These days everything makes me nostalgic.Even the things that weren't present in my childhood.

this right here. I didn't get ruby, I got emerald

youtu.be/RVAzxhh_cB8

Attached: pokemon_blue_cover_art_by_comunello76-d4xvjro.jpg (1600x1586, 354K)

Anyone watch their commercials?
youtu.be/n0VOM7e5Hug

youtube.com/watch?v=HfpJUOjGNx8

Attached: download.png (296x170, 7K)

I'm just gonna bump for memories

Nice. SummerSlam 98 was my first wrestling show. Using Highway to Hell as the theme song for Taker vs. Austin was perfect.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. That other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

printouts of shitty ultimateguitar tabs
printouts of walkthroughs
anything printed out
the smell of printer ink

Warm summer breeze dancing through the trees
The smell of the outdoors
The sound of birds singing their songs to one another
Tires on gravel
Maybe some faint CCR playing in the distance as my grandfather tinkered with his cars
The slight smell of exhaust on said summer breeze

Fuck I miss being a kid

Attached: 1522773569734.png (852x944, 70K)

Orange Colored Sky by Nat King Cole
Holy fuck the nostalgia with that song. It was the song of my last relationship...she thought it was so sweet when I sang it to her, fuck man..that and Brown eyed girl. I can't listen to either of them anymore...

>Ren and Stimpy
>Blockbuster
>Roller Blades
>Bevis and Butthead
>Goosebump books
>Gak
>Shining Force for Sega Genesis
>Are you afraid of the dark?
>Board games stratigo/chess/monopoly
>Duke Nukem 3D and build engine designing levels
>486 with turbo button
>Bone thugs n harmony
>Watching older kids play mortal kombat at the arcade
>Camping
>Smoking weed with my buddies and laughing till we cry
>AOHELL
>Myst
>Putt putt
>Hanging out at the mall
>Dinosaurs for some reason
>Hacky Sack
>Potato cannon
>Lan parties
>Jacking off to scrambled cinemax
>Hiking in the woods
>Howard stern
>Hearing about OJ nonstop
>Sublime
>Drag racing our shitty cars
>Lame late night talkshow monologs
>Playing snake on my phone
>Spikey hair with dyed tips
>Vests
>Nautica/Hilfiger clothes
>Slipknot
>Six flags
>Stuffed crust pizza
>The offspring
>Rage quiting battletoads
>Writing down phone numbers
>Actually being happy
>Goofing off at work

Every time I smell coconut I'm reminded to back in 2000 or 2001 when my parents and I were leaving Wal-Mart and had picked up a Mars Attacks on VHS. We went home and watched it, and I ate some coconut candies that came in a little yellow smiley face container. The smell of the candy has stayed in my memory ever since, and that's probably why I love MA so much too. It's a funny movie, though the Martians are terrifying.

Attached: Mars Attacks Martians.jpg (921x619, 61K)

every once in a while i watch doug. i'm about to download king of the hill. i watch the simpsons if it's the 90s ones.

Attached: Doug_Funnie.png (400x606, 174K)

This reminds plain and simple about a fuji film plushie soccer ball my grandma had. Everytime I went to grandma (everyday with dad) I d play with it in the garden and watch grandad's turtle push it and the sun is sitting and the leafs are red I am wearing orange overalls that mom tucked my sweater in while she was telling me to be nice at grandma back at home before I went to her then i d go to my uncle's room he had just finished highschool and i see on his cold steel desk stickers of paintings as pic related of the space and astraunauts.Everything had a scent.

My writing might make or might not make sense , I suck at describing such events.

Attached: 1516801950369.jpg (1280x1739, 1.08M)

i miss pre internet innocence. wasted much of my later youth on here. i always associate anything pre 12 years old as good, and everything after as where things went downhill. i'm only 20. there's still hope right?

everyone should have had a friend group with one band in common. when I was in middle school, that band my friends and I loved was metallica. good times

yes there is

origikek

youtube.com/watch?v=knU9gRUWCno
Nostalgia: The song
>I AINT WASTIN NO MO TIIIIME

Attached: 1521437012319.jpg (800x1024, 232K)

youtube.com/watch?v=guojEvsWsbo

Attached: pkm.jpg (1024x680, 296K)