There are """people""" on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW that are circumcised

>There are """people""" on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW that are circumcised

Attached: 1498500131986.jpg (720x720, 44K)

>there are subhumans seeking to demoralize and humiliate individuals here based on stolen medical data and purchase histories

you seek to slow boil us and we will slow roast you

So? Feels pretty good to respect the covenant of Abraham. Atheists are so pathetic, literally getting triggered over a tiny piece of skin.

>Feels pretty good to respect the covenant of Abraham

I seriously can't take you seriously with that shit. Are Americans really this brainwashed? Even your president mentions religion all the time, what the fuck is wrong with you people

Circumcision is traumatic mutilation. You can not be a robot if you aren't circumcised.

>Feels pretty good to respect the covenant of Abraham.

Beat me to it brother.

Attached: images.png (306x124, 877)

I'm not american desu. Americans are just liars though, they claim to be a nation under God yet their constitution is all they care about.

But you're religious right? There's no man in the clouds, you won't go to heaven, I won't go to hell.

you know, there are lots of captioned hentai with girls mocking the viewer, but I rarely see any that mock the viewer for being circumcised. I actually made a few, once, but I deleted them out of shame. Other than that, I think I've seen less than 5.

It's a shame, because I'm really masochistic, and I like to imagine girls humiliating me for my cut dick.

>But you're religious right?
Yes.

>There's no man in the clouds
I don't believe God is a human in the clouds.

>you won't go to heaven, I won't go to hell.
That's up to God.

Circumcision is by far the most effective method of brainwashing and mind control. I can see why (((they))) do it. You have people that are otherwise redpilled on the JQ defend circumcision because they are too stubborn to accept they are victims. And of course the masses are complete idiots and belive lies about it having """"""""""""benefits""""""""""" at face value.

Attached: 1520089976570.gif (275x207, 1017K)

If this is a bait then I'm fucking biting right in to it.
Fuck off you fucking retard.
How are you religious in current year? Please do an IQ test and tell me what your results are, they can't be fucking high I'll tell you that.

i feel so sorry for circumcised people
i was with one once and it was a sad experience bc i just kept thinking about how much better everything would be if he had foreskin

Why do you make these threads? Are you so vile inside that you can only be happy by making others insecure and sad?

Don't let internet bullies make you doubt your faith even for a second

>m-muh current year
epic argument.

>Please do an IQ test and tell me what your results are, they can't be fucking high I'll tell you that.
Yeah we know how dumb religious people are. Especially newton, what the hell did that guy even do for science?

This
Foreskinlets, when will they learn?

fuck you nigger i had really bad phimosis

I am actually witnessing a real person arguing FOR religion, and it seems to not be bait. This is fucking insane. What country do you live in? Some fucked up shit.

>I am actually witnessing a real person arguing FOR religion

Damn, how sheltered are you? Must still be in highschool lol

Meh if anything it confirms it because I see the "intellectual atheists" in action...and it's not particularly impressive.

I wonder more where you're from that you've never met a religious person.

No, evidently not, because children in school are the only ones that can be excused for religion, since they don't know better.

Whatever man. American women love circumcised dick and it is better looking.

Sweden, the most secular country on earth, so I guess it makes sense.

oh boy, another uncut vs cutfags thread

Attached: 1516654747915.jpg (500x481, 54K)

I live in sweden too.

You guys should jerk each other off to see who has the better cock

Nah mate that sounds pretty gay.

>the most secular country on earth
Your country sure does love Muslim cock though

No it's just an experiment

Cause it's uncut

it probably could have been fixed without an irreversible surgical operation

Hey i have an excuse i am jewish

i fucking hate that they do this in muttland
i never had a choice not to be

Attached: 1522553992870.jpg (554x600, 130K)

Mate, what are Muslims?

I've actually had a woman tell me that since women go through the trauma of giving birth then why shouldn't boys go through a little trauma. After all, it's "just a little piece of skin".

You do know God said slicing up your dick is not needed, right?

That's a dumb reason to get circumcised. Only religion is a good reason.

>getting circumcised for religius reasons
>For there are many rebellious people who engage in useless talk and deceive others. This is especially true of those who insist on circumcision for salvation.

Attached: 1520290437419.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

It's only gay if the balls touch. Come on man that's first grade shit.

>all these people ITT trying to justify having their genitals mutilated

Attached: 1476723532853.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Well that's saul's opinion. I don't think he was divinely inspired when writing that.

>why shouldn't boys go through a little trauma
Boys already have the suffering of being socially expendable and intrinsically worthless

My dad wasn't even circumcised, he literally just had it done to me so he could make fun of me for it. Like what's the fucking point in that? Glad that fucker got dementia.

You fuckers will find anything to blame for your shitty lifestyle.

Attached: 654121.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Circumcision should be outlawed in every country on Earth. There is no single reason to be circumcised. It's the mark of the slave. Also fuck Kellogs

Reminder that if you're "all natural", "un-cut", or an "uncircumcised" male, you're literally just a dude roastie.

Your "foreskin" (man flaps" get more and more loose as you masturbate, fuck, or shove objects into it.

You could have been a normal, functioning member of society if your mother wasn't a complete retard and decided "if a flappy vagina is good enough for me, then a flappy cock-sleeve is good enough for my son!"

Attached: johnny brostar.jpg (1440x1800, 201K)

Hey, that's not nice. I'm uncircumcised but I feel bad for cutfags because they lost something because of a process completely out of their control

Attached: 1522390885488.png (1278x1426, 522K)

>God, roasties are so gross
>I love my foreskin, how dare you say otherwise! MGTOW! #IncelAndProud

People need to stop defending circumcision. It was a permanent change that they had no choice in yet they defend it as if they chose it. There's no benefits to being circumcised and you all know it.

>cleaner
>more attractive, more aesthetic
>women find it sexy
>no smegma
>makes your dick bigger (no restrictive skin)
>lowered risk of STIs
Yeah, no benefits. Keep telling yourself that, manatee-dick.

Bait but whatever

>cleaner
Wash your dick 10 seconds a day
>more attractive
lol
>women find it sexy
lol
>smega
Wash your dick
>makes your dick bigger
Are you retarded
>STI
Don't fuck dirty whores?

Just because your dick was ruined doesn't mean you have to ruin your son's dick. Just admit that your parents fucked up and live on.

i dont understand why people compare foreskin to a roastie. if you cut off the foreskin the whole dick is gonna be dry and your gonna have to use lube just to bust a nut.

Even if any of this was true, it still should be a choice. If you're a newborn baby you don't have a choice. Simple as that.

I don't even have a dick, but okay. Enjoy your smelly cocktail weenie, fedora.

butthurt jewish knife attack survivor
>cleaner
If you don't know how to wash your donger
>more attractive, more aesthetic
The glans becomes dry and rough
>women find it sexy
makes your dick bigger (no restrictive skin)
lol wut
>lowered risk of STIs
True only for AIDS-ridden african rapists

i was circumcised and my dick is still stanky if i dont wash it come on man....

>my dick is still stanky if i dont wash it
No shit, retard. But it's easier to wash it if it's fixed than if you have a whole bunch of useless flaps and folds.

If you think it changes how clean your dick is you are sorely mistaken, it's lile making the argument that you should go bald because then your hair is cleaner. This isn't necessarily true, I've noticed that in the US they prefer cut but in Europe uncut is much preferred so it's more a matter of which woman you ask. Smegma isn't a problem if you wash, if you don't wash to the point you'd have problems with smegma then you'll have problems with greasy hair and foul odour as well. I've never had a point where my foreskin has in any way been restricted and my size is above average so that point seems void to me. Any evidence for lowered risk of STI's? Surely the lack of foreskin would make it easier for such things to transmit. It seems that you haven't had any experience with being uncut, no need to be jealous.

>but in Europe uncut is much preferred
>Europe is full of Muzzo retards
Didn't read.

>a whole bunch of useless flaps and folds
lmao what exactly do you think a natural dick looks like?

do you take 2 minute showers.

You tell me, smegma boy. This look appealing to you?

Showers are supposed to be fast. Plug the drain in your tub next time you shower. If it fills more than halfway, your shower is too long.

Attached: 816.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

That's a micro penis though. Regular natural penises don't look like that.

>That's a micro penis though
*regular white, uncut penis

looks like one of those half baked cookies from the oven.

That's literally what an uncircumsized dick looks like, you mong. THIS is what a real penis looks like

Attached: A-Close-Shave-[Dopefish-Trims-_-A-Clean-Cut-Cock]-9.jpg (1600x1200, 127K)

>Implying a micro penis would be any better if cut
If you have even slightly below average length it looks just fine even when flaccid. If you have a penis this length then you're already unappealing to females.

If you fixed it when he was a baby, his cock would have been able to grow to a respectable size.

Fucking hell, it must feel like shit to rub your hand over the top of it. And cutfags say they don't have a desensitized cock what the fuck

Attached: 1489925385857.jpg (219x187, 11K)

Besides being cleaner, looking better, and being preferred by women, you also last longer in bed. No downsides.

>No downsides.
20,000 nerve endings desu. Trace the inside surface of your palm to learn what that feels like.

I'm sorry, what tasks are you performing every day with your pathetic little roastie dicklette? Nobody's talking about ripping the skin off your hands, we're talking about improving your cock in literally every way.

>m-muh 6 million nerve endings died in the circumcision
come on people, get real.

>Cleaner
If you get to a point where there would be any different then that's probably the least of your problems, disgusting fuck.
>Looking better amd preferred by women
Depends on a lot of things, suprisingly enough some people have different opinions.
>Last longer in bed
Yes but what's it matter if you may aswell be shoving a hot dog in their, it'll last longer but you won't feel anything. Foreskin is the most sensitive part, if you care that much about lasting longer that you'd sacrifice feel then you probably also have sex just to say you have above all else.

>People arguing on the internet about each other's dicks.
stay golden Jow Forums

It's more "wahh my foreskin flaps are better than your aesthetic cock, MGTOW!", but sure.

>cutting off your dick because you don't want to take a shower
Amazing.

>feel
user, we don't feel anything. The penis is effectively a senseless flesh dildo. Not even memeing.

kill me

Attached: 1519653532087.jpg (1092x1023, 159K)