Did you go to your high school prom? If so, how was it?

Did you go to your high school prom? If so, how was it?

Attached: 1468378900540.jpg (500x596, 47K)

i wanted to go but i didn't have a date or even friends to go with. i didn't have the money for the dress or the ticket either

Yeah, this is what happened to me too. LOL. I just stayed home.

i know if i went i would have been alone waiting for it to end

I didn't go. Afterward a girl who I had a huge crush on who went with her friends dateless asked me why I didn't go and said she would've gone with me.

>tfw had a potential date but still didn't go

friends forced me to. boring as shit

Once. It was horrible, a truly anti-robot hell hole. And keep in mind that this was under somewhat ideal circumstances where I'm going to a small school where most are friendly, and everyone is at least familiar with everyone else. Despite that it was horrible, with the loud music, flashing lights, people dancing, no places to sit, people everywhere. Even though I hadn't gone to a school dance prior to the prom, I should have known it was going to be awful.

Dropped out six months before graduation

I not from America but always hear word "prom" in American media. It is a thing in high school yes? Can someone tell what what it is and what you do?

didn't go, had the prom comity try to """beg""" me.
>"please come to prom user, you'll love it. I'll force you to go, you'll have a great time"
i glad i didn't go.

Not american either but I've watched enough tv to know it's a school dance at the end of high school where people may or may not rent a limo afterwards and then have sex.

I a little bit knew it is dance but why it is treated to be so important in America? I hear "ohh my god I need to get prom date" but why?

It's just an annoying normie tradition.

Just some rite of passage I guess. Kind of like how they obsess about getting 21 to drink. I suppose if you go deeper you can discover how it's actually something pushed by (((them))) to make americans degenerates, or something like that.

Haha I don't understand. Why would Jewish peoples want American high schooler to dance?

I went to prom but the real party was at the cottage chad owned where there was drinks and pot. So about an hour into prom everyone left to go there.

Then I asked my mom to pick me up and she was happy to see me all dressed up but it wasn't a special night. When home I just watched anime

I didn't even know that it happened because I wasn't interested in anything but me.

I dunno the details but I'm sure there's some connection.

>the real party was at the cottage chad owned
was his mom banged by a quirky youngster in the back room on a pool table?

I didn't go to prom, but that night was probably top five wildest nights of my lifetime.

I went even though I didn't have ask anyone because I was too afraid of being rejected. The entire time I was hanging out with some of my friends who didn't ask anyone either. The experience was okay but if I had a date it would of been a whole lot better.

reminder that you didn't actually go to prom unless you went to an afterparty

I went to a couple of proms, one with an older girl in my sophmore year. My senior prom with my then girlfriend. My next girlfriend's senior prom and then my then girlfriend now wife's senior prom.

Wasn't bad, only have a single dance move to this day and an inability to move my arms and feet simultaneously.

Hope you're disabled in some way fucking piece of shit faggot

No because if I wanted to sit in the dark alone not talking to anyone and filling up on cheap snacks I could do that for free at home where it's much quieter anyway.

skipped prom and went to this instead

Attached: 100_0887.jpg (3296x2472, 761K)

Prom is coming up. What do I do?

no, i wasn't allowed to go because i had poor attendance from having to go stay in the mental hospital for a month.

there was a guy at my school who comforted me saying he didn't go to prom either (i wanted to go but couldn't) but then told me he got invited to go to proms with several girls from other schools

No one cared about the actual prom. It was the wild alcohol and sex-filled after parties, none of which I was invited to.