I started to be afraid of death

I started to be afraid of death
After a monotony of 3 years in which I have worked and lifted while limiting any contact with outside people
How do I cope? I cant accept that there is nothing after death
im really scared i cant sleep well anymore

Attached: image.jpg (491x492, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't fear death, but I fear pain.

Do you remember what life was like before you were born?

Attached: 1519287092071.png (426x510, 154K)

no I dont remember at all

How are you so sure there's nothing after death?

i don't understand why people get so worked up over an afterlife not existing

existence is absolutely exhausting, knowing that it all ends some day is comforting and liberating to me. being alive forever if far more frightening to me. it's not like never being able to fall asleep.

This might sound retarded
But does sperm have a soul?
And why didn't my dead relatives try to contact me

Then there is your cope. You never pondered what was before life and therefore there is no meaning to pondering what comes after. Live in the moment and stop giving a fuck

Attached: 1516937688852.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

>imblying that shit matters when dying is still going to be painful

How do you know that dying is painful? Even if it is it'll only be but a moment. You'll have your sweet release as compensation.

Attached: Ea7l73m.jpg (1000x1502, 246K)

rekt threads make me know dying is painful

You can't even tell me what a soul is. We don't know what energy is, or where it comes from. We have no formal definition of space; there are so many different types with their own methods of geometric analysis. We don't know when time started, or when it will end. Your dead relatives are most likely in a nonlocal space nowhere near where you would call "here." There's a lot to be discovered that may not be revealed in our lifetime, but that doesn't mean you should assume.

become a writer or get into a martial art, preferably both

You can't cope because death/not-existing is incomprehensible. You could try and make your life more full filling but having too much free time to be inside of your head can fuck you up.

I kind of agree, I do seem some peace in death no more human desires and needs.

lol, the dead relatives is most likely not anywhere. Do the trillions of dead bacteria and simple organism gets a so-called afterlife, no they are just here for that brief moment and then they are gone, just like we will be.

don't tempt me with Azusa i will jump that fucking hoop right now.

Attached: 1519781677658.png (872x720, 575K)

There you go making assumptions again. And personally I think that a prokaryote joining an animal's microbiome is a good enough qualifier for an "after life." For us, rational conscious beings though you cannot say for certain.

>I cant accept that there is nothing after death
why not user

I freak out over not having existed, I vicariously live through past lives to gain a sense of having existenced before birth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return

>universe repeats itself after Big Crunch
>you will relive your life the exact same way an infinite number of times

Well thats fucked I get to relive not fucking tons of girls in my high school reeeeeee

by past lives I mean media,news,dairies from the past

Again? I'm a different user.

And why do you mean a prokaryotic joining an animal's microbiome is a qualifier for an afterlife.

And if you're thinking in that way, nothing is truly certain. Which it isn't, but we have to go with what is probable.

I was thinking along those lines, but I thought physicists already sort of prove that time is irreversible. A lot of it went over my head it was dealing with partial physics and that's not really my area.

So in other words how can whitebois even compete?

This
>organically original organzola