Lord Jesus Christ loves you more than any 2d waifu or 3d whore you orbit ever could, why don't you love him back?

Lord Jesus Christ loves you more than any 2d waifu or 3d whore you orbit ever could, why don't you love him back?

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-10/#34
focusoncampus.org/content/how-does-someone-become-a-saint-a-5-step-process
kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do.
ORIGINEWWWW

I want to. Please tell me how.

The bible is so nice.

Attached: cxcvxcv.png (1508x1016, 118K)

Kinda weird that Jesus would stand by this if he's so loving

Attached: ddcds.png (1499x588, 79K)

>Lazy fuck that contributes nothing to anything gets killed
Who cares

id rather love my fictional 2d waifu than a random fictional dude

So you're ok with stoning rebellious teenagers in the street? I would guess not, probably just cognitive dissonance.

Do you want to be a logical person or a brainwashed and contradictory person?

If he loves me so much, then why did he give me a shit life?

>old testament

Hmm...

>outcasts of society should get killed instead of receiving the help they need

Attached: 1523025059594.png (782x1046, 800K)

The second one says new international version right there.

Here's another one from the new testament.

Plus even if it is old testament it's still the fucking Christian bible

Attached: women.png (1564x682, 69K)

> Modern religions following their books to the T

Hohohoho user good one

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 21K)

g*d gave me dubs so Im right

Also since when does r9k love and support women? In the face of something they don't understand I guess considering what the rest of 1 Timothy 2 seems to say.

Yeah I don't really want the love of a sandnig hippy thanks tho

>coming to a gay board to jesuspost
really makes me think

>autistic Mithras knock off pretending pagan holidays are important.

Nah I'm good.

Do you know what the difference is between the old testament and new testament?

My reason for choosing waifu over religion and not doing both simultaneously is my experience with seeing religious people suffer over not following their rules exactly right, and deciding they're better off forcing their own suffering through this life, and by extension bringing others around them down, so that they can get into heaven. If I'm going to invest my faith in something, I want it to be something that pays off while I'm still alive and makes me happy here, and helps me bring a positive impact on those around me because I'm genuinely happy, rather than forces me to go through the pain to my death while being dishonest with what I really want, because of the possibility of an afterlife. Faith is good, and I'm happy for people who derive meaning and warmth from their religion, that it gives them something to believe in and live for, but I already know what I want to believe in and live for, and believe it'll help me to make the most of the only life I'm getting, moreso.

>New International Version
>Thinks it's referring to the New Testament and not a translation

Timothy is NT though and it's not wrong. Just look at what happens with roasties at a position of power over men.

Save me jesus. I cant stop!

lord jesus is fake nothing is more fake than the blue eyed piece of trash christ garbage

Attached: 27545490_887089238137863_4766359177871380832_n.jpg (773x773, 138K)

>pretending pagan holidays are important
That's mostly a C*tholic tradition, faithful Christians true to the origin of His Church understand that remembering certain traditions on certain days is of personal importance rather than Holy importance. We take the time to remember not because we are commanded to, but because we want to, and because it helps keep us on the right path.

Obedience to the Lord is improving your life, user! It may not feel like it at the time, just like a child does not understand why he isn't allowed to eat only chocolate for meals, but a Godly life is the best life!

I can't love anyone. But the one candle I have left flickers for Jesus.

Imagine a guy who comes and takes you away to a land where you can always be comfy. Contemplate what will happen if he doesn't come - you will die alone, than burn in Hell. The only way to get him to save you is to believe that he can save people.

Whatever specific problem you have, Jesus is going go to fix it. Imagine waking up tomorrow and all your problems being gone - that's the second coming.

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-10/#34
>32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven
>34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
>35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
>36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
>37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me
>39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it

Jesus contradicts OT law constantly.

In Heaven you get to build houses and grow grapes for wine, and you also get a wive.

I don't think Jesus and his father will refuse to give you a woman who looks like your waifu. There must be some woman who wants to be your waifu - Jesus can give her Heaven while giving you Heaven at the same time.

Be chaste for her - it proves faith.

The father made you and all the other children, and sent you out to play with them. They had kids, and their sinful lifestyle eventually led to pollution, birth defects, famine, etc.

Then, he sent his son to promise that someday, you get to come in from the rain. Don't blame your Dad for what your brother did to you.

Beg Dad to help you and behave.

Attached: IMG_1702.jpg (480x480, 63K)

What if I told you that if you live a good, wholesome, Christian life then God will reward you with a real anime wife when you die

Jesus stopped people from stoning prostitutes, and he said he came for the sick, not the healthy.

Have you been bullied? Jesus is talking to you. He wants you to give up your hate, and go back to your original self. He wants you to no longer be oppressed - he wants you to become a literal Saint;

>focusoncampus.org/content/how-does-someone-become-a-saint-a-5-step-process
>To answer the question directly, the Catholic Church believes that anyone can become a saint that is someone who makes it to heaven
>But, technically, the Church does not make saints; it recognizes someone who is in heaven

Those who were last on Earth shall come first in Heaven. Just being a Christian who's confessed is enough to earn this. All those snarky thots and Chads are going to Hell, and you get immortality and super powers;

>kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-Chapter-15/
>35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
>36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
>37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:
>So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
>43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
>44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body
>47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven

Attached: IMG_5800.jpg (736x686, 96K)

What's wrong with this? I don't understand your point.