Abortion is murder

Abortion is murder and women only support it because it allows them to escape consequences for their actions. Most men who support it are only supporting it to virtue signal and make themselves look better in the eyes of women, considering most men aren't directly affected by abortions. (5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/women_who_have_abortions.pdf, 83% of women who get abortions are unmarried)
The only exceptions to abortion are inbreeding (where the baby has little genetic diversity, causing a poor quality of life where the baby would be better off dead) and a baby that will threaten the mother's life if birthed. Abortion is murder and people who support it display a lack of values.

Attached: i .jpg (600x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fpzQ_dwoeKo
youtu.be/1887B-kG0HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't care about some roastie whore's crack baby. Get out of my board you normalfaggot.

That pre baby is not a human bean so idgaf if it dies or not. Just don't make me pay more taxes for half niglets

Abortion is only wrong when whites do it.

yes abortion is murder. everyone already knows and no one cares. what do you want? what point are you making? there are 7 billion fuckers on this planet. we dont need to save some ones that their parents dont even want

This guy posted earlier on. I agree with him.

youtu.be/fpzQ_dwoeKo

My mother is a crazy schizophrenic bitch, she should have been sterilized long before I was born. Your politics only make sense for upper class feminist whores.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for killing unborn children it's just that the idea of letting a woman make decisions doesn't sit well with me.

This make sense. Only the father of the child should be allowed to make life changing decisions.

You are right, but at the same time, having a child shouldn't be seen as punishment. A kid should at least have a mom that wants him. Forcing roasties to raise kids they don't want who will most likely grow up screwed up isn't really ideal.

Having children is immoral, because life is meaningless. Theres no need to bring potential suffering into the world. The world needs more abortions.

youtu.be/1887B-kG0HE [Open]

Should the mom bite and snap his neck now, that he is playful and somewhat hopeful of the future.

Or should she let him live. He will eventually realize that it is hopeless, when he finaly realizes the failure of a lion he is.

She should have choked him out when he was born. Shouldn't she? You see her viting at his neck, wanting to snap it to spare him the suffering.

Her mistake is that she loves her child. Fate has given her a truly agonizing punishment.

There is no hope. It can't get better. Only suffering. It is as if god wanted to create art, a masterpiece of suffering, using the life, feelings and thoughts of this lion and her cub.

It is so perversly cruel that one has to wonder if he derives a sick sense of pleasure from feeling the conflict within the animal tear its psyche apart. Sadistic.

These were some of the thoughts that went through ny head watching this. Knowing fully well the fate of the cub. It is dead now, it had no hope, it was doomed from the start. He probably died painfully, eaten alive, cheated out of life. But as much as it hurt to be killed, nothing was worse than, in his final moments, being reminded of what he was and he always had been, even in his happy moments: a failure

>The only exceptions to abortion are...

Are you comparing unborn human lives to cancer? I even specified in the post that children like inbreds are an exception to my stance on abortion, because they are usually doomed to fail anyways.
So, what makes an unborn baby a "failure" to you? The fact that it is inconvenient to the mother/father? Sure, the baby lion is paralyzed and probably suffering anyways and probably would be better off if it died. But how does a normal unborn child equate to a paralyzed lion cub?

How would you define murder?

Forceful ending of a life with intent

I don't care about the roastie, the baby's one of us. Fatherless loser brought up by a single mother. Children of roasties are going to become robots in future.

How would you define a life?

Some babies are better of dead

Abortion is legally defined as not being murder and is considered a human right. These are the only facts you need to know and anything else is emotional nonsense put forward by brainlets.

>women are the best caregivers
>women kill their children

Attached: ab9daa8665e41678a525a02aa58bc167cda65fd3.jpg (1200x800, 299K)

When sperm meets the egg at conception.
Are we going to play the dictionary game or do you have a real argument?

Well if that's how you define life, the emergency hormonal contraception pill is literally murder and everyone who buys or sells it should be jailed

It is impossible for anyone to determine exactly when conception happens after roasties take the emergency contraception pill.

Well, let me rephrase. It is impossible for anyone to determine exactly when conception happens after a roastie is nutted in. So I don't see the same intent as a regular abortion.

>It is impossible for anyone to determine exactly when conception happens
The implantation of the blastocyst in the endometrium takes 7 days
The fertilization of the egg takes 1 day tops
Which of these two phenomena do you classify as the beggining of life?

>Abortion is murder and women only support it because it allows them to escape consequences for their actions.
Nail on the head. That's what feminism is all about: allowing women to do whatever they want without consequences. Modern women are basically equal to children, except children are actually disciplined when they do something wrong

>allowing a child that will inevitably suffer and be unwanted in the world to be born unnecessarily
Absolutely fucking disgraceful.

>allowing women to do whatever they want without consequences
Men do it anyway and never have any consequences unless you are a retard

This. Also unattractive women should be forced to abort any children they might have.

Low quality bait thread.

Sage

No. If both parents are ugly they create good looking kids. The kids are only ugly if one parent is ugly

Yeah? Lets see a few recent court cases where men got off scot free for serious crimes. I can show you a few of women, if youd like.

Unless they have good looking recessive genes their kids will be absolutely ugly
The cases in which only one parent is ugly tend to be 5/10 depending on the dominance and recessiveness of the genes

I agree but I am okay with killing baby's

>wanting single mothers to bring more robots into the world
>wanting more niggers in the world
kill yourself cuck

This normalfag thinks he's "one of us". You fucking retard, we don't need more depressed outscast bots flooding the world. I fucking hate my existence, i didn't have a childhood and now don't have a good future ahead either; I don't wish that a poor fucking infant to experience the same thing as I did.