/balding/ thread

there has to be more people in their 20s balding here

post your stories

>tfw girls will never crush on you
>tfw a girl will never see you as "qt"
>tfw all your autism and spaghetti will never be seen as endearing because now you must fit the archetype of the buff bald action superhero to not be seen as unattractive
>tfw you might not even be able to get a gf until you're like 30
>and when you're in your 30s you'll be such a virgin and inexperienced that that in itself is a red flag so you can't even get 30+ year old women

why is balding in your 20s even a thing

Attached: blading.jpg (168x300, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1887B-kG0HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a wig, fuck it.

Attached: 3309E9A9-7F09-47CC-85AA-D855250956C2-1787-000001674CC0D87A.png (1280x720, 438K)

delete this thread

dont remind me of this shit

Attached: 1515437828804.jpg (724x738, 47K)

barring samson, there is no man in history who was remembered for having great hair

Pic related isn't even that bad yet. When it starts thinning out in the middle is when the nightmare truly starts.

no, all bald/balding people need to come out of hiding so i don't feel like the only one, and you can't be over 30 either you have to be under 30 and balding to be allowed in this thread

LEMONAIDHEALTH
GET A FINASTERIDE PRESCRIPTION FOR $25
STOP WORRYING ABOUT BALDING

i used finasteride for like 4 months and couldn't feel my dick so i stopped using it

Shave it or get an autist mohawk

>abloobloo I couldn't feel my dick while masturbating so id rather be bald

how come there are so many women on reddit and other forums that say they like bald dudes but no one on Jow Forums or any imageboard ever says it

some days i think i may as well kill myself. fuck this. the balding genes are the number one reason i become a robot.

Attached: jdimsa.jpg (316x311, 42K)

started going bald at 14, at 17 I had a hairline similar to jude law's, by 18, most of my scap had begun thinning, I'm 20 now and a bald spot is starting to form at the back of my head....
I want to shave but I'm to pale and I don't wanna look like a cancer patient

Attached: 1459568495404.png (470x512, 34K)

Maybe they're lying.

because i can wear a wig and still feel my dick you fuck i'm not gonna go impotent for hair

you notice how all these girls are like "yo i love robots haha cute shy boys with nice hair and glasses", FUCK you

A friend of mine has almost lost all the hair on the very top of his head, coupled with the fact that he's a year older than me I think has started to make him feel really depressed. I got a gf this last summer too and although he's supportive I feel like I can tell he always thought that me being fat was probably more of a deal breaker for a girl than him being bald. I don't want to make him feel like shit but I'm not gonna make my own life shittier so he can feel superior enough to be comfortable when we hang out.

>I'm 20 now and a bald spot is starting to form at the back of my head
I shouldn't be bitching about mine. Maybe you should get a hair transplant. That seems like the best plan.

yeah it seems like girls would rather date a fat guy than a bald guy

I'm not balding but I have early greying in my family I'm already starting to get it

Attached: 1520393009190.png (583x690, 282K)

I thought the same thing but now a girl proved us wrong and like I'm not willing to destroy my happiness to pull my bro out of his depression. Is that selfish?

I'm a NEET, I don't think I'll be getting a hair transplant any soon, shaving is my best option even though I'll look like a fucking egg

I'm neither balding nor greying but even I can say that greying is literally incomparable to balding, dyeing your hair is the solution meanwhile to fix balding you have to undergo way more complicated things.

>it seems like girls would rather date a fat guy than a bald guy

maybe in asia, definitely not in the west

No girl wants a bald guy. The reason we exist is because our bald ancestors got laid when they were teens before they lost all their hair. My face isn't even that ugly. I even make over 120k a year but I can't convince women to even speak to me. There is nothing you can do to convince a woman to date a baldy.

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (446x362, 23K)

>a girl proved us wrong
?

Anyone here ever attempted the combover? don't do it, ever, it's humiliating enough going bald, but trying to run away from the wind, with your hair going all over the place and wearing hats all the time is on a whole other level, I know from personal expirience

i'm doing this hair system/wig bullshit but im gonna have to tell whatever partner eventually. if they act weird about it i'm just gonna break up with them and keep flipping through people until i find one that won't hate it

864578236hdhfjaksdhfjasdnigger945

Attached: 234567986574756789.png (1078x607, 783K)

where did you find this picture of me?

never mind he's better looking

I like bald dudes, bonus if you combo it with a 5 o'clock shadow

I'm going bald too. plot twist I'm a woman . kill me already

I could never wear a wig desu, it's good you found a way to deal with this hellish situation but I could never see myself wearing a hairpiece and not feeling even more self conscious and depressed

How hard is it to read the posts that post was linking to.

Attached: 1460680988956.jpg (240x150, 13K)

If pic is related then your balding isn't the only reason a girl would find you unattractive.

Datingwise, as a baldie you are a bit like this lion cub youtu.be/1887B-kG0HE

Should the mom bite and snap his neck now, that he is playful and somewhat hopeful of the future.

Or should she let him live. He will eventually realize that it is hopeless, when he finaly realizes the failure of a lion he is.

She should have choked him out when he was born. Shouldn't she? You see her viting at his neck, wanting to snap it to spare him the suffering.

Her mistake is that she loves her child. Fate has given her a truly agonizing punishment.

There is no hope. It can't get better. Only suffering. It is as if god wanted to create art, a masterpiece of suffering, using the life, feelings and thoughts of this lion and her cub.

It is so perversly cruel that one has to wonder if he derives a sick sense of pleasure from feeling the conflict within the animal tear its psyche apart. Sadistic.

These were some of the thoughts that went through ny head watching this. Knowing fully well the fate of the cub. It is dead now, it had no hope, it was doomed from the start. He probably died painfully, eaten alive, cheated out of life. But as much as it hurt to be killed, nothing was worse than, in his final moments, being reminded of what he was and he always had been, even in his happy moments: a faiure

showing a bald head feels like walking around with my dick out, having no hair feels so naked i can't stand it. i wear a hat indoors when no one is looking at me because a bare scalp feels so weird

>going bald
>can't grow a beard
>chinlet on top of this
>manlet
who /never had a chance/ here

alopecia? I know a woman who has it, she wears wigs all the time, she also has to paint her eyebrows, at least we men can compensate with our beards

I do the same thing. It's fucking terrible being a baldie. I even wear a hat when I visit my parents and have dinner with them. They stopped complaining after they saw

Get an autist mohawk

Attached: autistmohawk.jpg (425x282, 8K)

here

> severely going bald
>5'5
>dicklet

I'm not a chinlet and can grow a beard but my face is disgusting

i don't really care if a girl is bald, i mean it's not aesthetically pleasing but if she wears a hairpiece or a wig i don't really care. plus if i already like her id probably still be attracted to her without it

I have much more hair than what my father had at the same age, still it bothers

Attached: 20180406_212723.jpg (600x980, 102K)

hair is your mothers side. if her grandfather isn't bald, you'll probably thin out.

>I don't wanna look like a cancer patient
Maybe a girl will offer to fuck you out of pity.

My dad was a huge chad who fucked plenty of girls despite being completely bald by the age of 20. There's still hope.

Maybe there is hope for you. My dad became a beta provider in his thirties.

I've been greying since 19.

I'm not saying I prefer bald instead of hair, but bald dudes can be pretty qt if they're not fat

Pic related

Attached: 18-split.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 76K)

hats are easy to hide baldness

not trying to be thirsty or anything, but what are you guys like? interests, hobbies, personality, etc

i always felt like girls that liked short hair on guys were the really normie types, and baldness was just an extreme of short hair

Are you fuckin stupid? Who the fuck wears hats to work or indoors or anywhere else that isn't outside? Fucking nigger

I do. Where are you that you can't wear hats indoors?

My temple on the right is visibly in a bad shape, I don't want to shave it off completely yet though.

My hair is the only aesthetic feature I have if it goes I'll just be an ugly manlet

Attached: image.jpg (730x542, 90K)

>I'll just be an ugly manlet
welcome to the club bro

Attached: myface.png (205x246, 7K)

I hope I'll find someone that thinks this way user

hope you do too, i probably sympathize a lot more because i deal hair loss too but i've seen a lot of threads on other sites about girls with alopecia who wear wigs and a lot of guys say they're cool with it

just buzz your hair short. most girls won't care. its only really that bad if you have a weird shaped skull

i've done this but seeing peoples eyes go directly to my head hurt me. esp because girls used to like, smile at me and stuff in public and now they don't really look twice. people used to think i was really cute in HS, but now i just look like a generic dude, like a template or something

Attached: zach hill.jpg (220x288, 16K)

i panicked and thought i have male pattern baldness because it looked like my temples were losing hair and miniaturizing.

posted online on various sites, everyone called it male pattern baldness.

even bought rogaine to use on the temple and crown.

went to see a dermatologist, he said everything looks fine.

i haven't worried about hair loss since then and no hair loss has happened.

it's sometimes just a widows peak, guys. don't panic. see a dermatologist.

i'm very glad i didn't have to go on finasteride

>peoples eyes go directly to my head
probably just bc they noticed a change

>because girls used to like, smile at me and stuff in public
well this never happened to me and yet im still doing ok bald

As a guy with alopecia who literally looks like a cancer patient I can confirm this never actually happens.

how old are you? do you have a gf/get gfs

im 28. ive been balding since 19. for the last few years ive been getting really short hair cuts. recently i started buzzing everything down completely (but not shaving). i have nicely trimmed full beard. i have had gfs and fucked some decently hot chicks over the last few years. no 9s or 10s but i wasn't getting those with hair either

how can you tell though? my temples are going to shit and i feel like it's just going to get worse...

if you're progressively noticing something, it's probably a sign

for me it was just that my temples looked like nw1 or nw2 but I couldn't tell if it was further receding

see a dermatologist, that's the only way to be sure

how did you get over the insecurity/become a normie

also what do you think of shit like this
i feel bad for not responding to it at first because it looks like he put a lot of effort into this

there is no reason to worry about shit you can't control. your lack of confidence is more unattractive than a bald head. most chicks don't really care about your hair. some do, but most don't. much worse to have a weird face or be a manlet. that other guys comment was tl;dr bullshit, didn't even read half of it

18 and started buzzing my own hair recently because of severe balding. Doesn't look too bad yet but
>5'4
>Also inherited predisposition to addiction/substance abuse which has already ruined parts of my life in the past
>Also inherited gender dysphoria (my half-sibling has it)
I lost the genetic lottery but I've learned not to get too upset with it

Attached: daria2.jpg (1600x900, 164K)

All you fags bitching about your balding heads need to man up and GET BIG. You're gonna have to compensate. Hit the gym, pussies. Plenty of bald men out there that are slinging dick. Because they don't have spaghetti arms and a pencil necks.