This should never have happened

This should never have happened.

Attached: 1521097280024.png (1086x608, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqKVeMkHr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z79ifKN3uKM
bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course it shouldn't have! We can only hope people learned from this tragedy, maybe one day the world won't be like it is. What's your point?

*freeze frame*
*record scratches*
*mysterious background voice*
Youre probably all wondering I got into this little predicament, well it all started with a little place called Jow Forums.

Why are we still fucking going on about this? Who the fuck cares.

I lol'd
But seriously, I wonder what lead him to do it

>Why are we still fucking going on about this?
good question, id rather let this go now
>Who the fuck cares.
16 year old edgelord detected, you're so cool user

And yet here we are, what you gunna do about it?

>tfw no depressed paki weeb bf I can steer in the right direction

>not forming a double suicide pact

I've been having more suicidal thoughts since he did it. Bad feels

>Was a robot
>Literally blows his head apart on stream
>We get to listen and see as his mom finds the body
>We get to listen to the police talking about it
Why wouldn't we still be talking about this? Most of us can relate to him.

Attached: 1518050510369.jpg (553x746, 72K)

PROTECT BOYS AT ALL COST. WE ARE AN ENDAGERED SPECIES. MODERN SOCIETY WANTS US TO BE NEARLY EXTINCT WE ARE LOW PRIORITY HUMANS NOW

Normally causes copycats. Dont be a statistic, at least hold out for some time longer. Buy a couple lottery tickets, get drunk a few times too. I know my advice is shitty im a loser but dont let someone eles suicide influence yours is what im saying.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqKVeMkHr8

but it did, and we can't change it now, let's move on OP, let the guy rest

Why not? Maybe life was insufferable for him. He was going to die at some point, at least he chose his way out.

Probably buying that pos shotgun.

shut the fuck up you fucking bitch. its possible for it to happen.

Yes. He should never have been born. You don't understand it, so fuck off and don't go virtue signalling.

how old was he? I see he lives with his parents but bought a shotgun so I'm guessing about 20-ish? what was going on in his life?

>Who the fuck cares.
Yet here you are.

who cares more girls for me to cuddle with UwU

Remember my friends. Killing yourself hurts the system. That's why this is not a national news story. But when you kill others, billionaire tycoons rub their hands together and grin, and make a phonecall to CNN

Who fucking cares. Im glad the little faggot is dead lmfao

the male to female ratio shoudle be at least 1-4 ya know.

I'm thankful to him for making me realize how easy it is. Maybe I'll do it if things get bad enough.

>We can only hope people learned from this tragedy
Nope. It will continue to happen again and again because deep down people don't really care and just pretend to.

Could have been multiple reasons. Not sure how old he was, but he seemed young to me. Probably high school, possibly 15 or 16. It's a difficult age for a lot of people. He might have been bullied, dealing with sexual identity issues, no friends, depression, trouble at home, etc. Things probably just got so overwhelming I guess he felt like killing himself was the only answer.

I agree I feel bad for him. I know feeling bad for people isn't exactly the best thing on this board, but I do. I wish he wouldn't have done it, but you can't focus on what you could have done.

>We can only hope people learned from this tragedy
To prevent tragedies like this we need the world to not be shit in the first place so people don't have valid reasons to kill themselves.

How can you tell the difference? I mean I think I care, but how can I tell?

I have seen many people say theyve had second thoughts since seeing his mothers reaction.

>hope
You fuckin dummies.

I quit before it got to that part, never seen or heard it but i've heard people talk about his moms reaction but fuck, i don't need to see that shit..

Why are you replying to me, I was only quoting him you double dummy.

What? What reaction?

Attached: 122381457927341854.png (1106x1012, 527K)

He was 18, living at home. Had friends irl and online plus had a gf.

When'd this happen?

Big if true kek, what an absolute weaking if so.

Attached: 1521293829218.jpg (250x250, 6K)

> I know feeling bad for people isn't exactly the best thing on this board
I thought Jow Forums was all about feeling bad for yourself and other pathetic robots like you. Or at least it was that way before the traps invaded.

>tfw kv
>tfw no gf ever
>tfw balding manlet
>tfw ugly face
>tfw somehow i haven't killed myself while pakichad blew his head off for everyone to see
why do i even bother

Attached: frogman.png (400x381, 108K)

The initial stream was 49 minutes long, you're just used to seeing it in .gifs or short videos. After he does it you hear his mom come in and start screaming bloody hell, she calls the cops and explains that some of his brains are on the ceiling, etc etc.

It was the hardest part of the video really

But it did fucc u. The emd

there are like 4 billion who gives a fuck

I don't care about the mother since she probably contributed to how he felt. I feel worse for this guy because he was one of us and a true bot would understand what this guy was going through. Most of the people in these threads are just edgy kids, imo. Suicide is fucking horrible

I'll have to go see my doctor. I was worried that I might do something stupid yesterday. It's scary being afraid of yourself

That just means you're a better person than him since you're living life on hard mode yet you're still persisting while this weakling had life handed on a silver platter yet he still decided to quit. Be proud.

At least she was sad he died.

Attached: 1502318392758.jpg (640x640, 30K)

Nice normie meme but people who kill themselves aren't "weak", just broken. You can't compare suffering in terms of absolutes, the brain doesn't suit your simplistic almost mystical ideas of how the world works

Honestly, that moment right before he pulls the trigger. You can see his mind is made. He had enough.

Least he died, and wasn't disfigured/fucked up yet still alive.

His choice. Not the right one in my opinion since he could have tried methods to cope with it, but I'm not going to say "oh he shouldn't have" because living life is up to the person living it. Use it or don't. Up to you.

He died pretty valiantly, as far as suicides go. Very little hesitation. Not that it makes it any better.

Why do you care so much about him. What does it matter that he killed himself?

People commit suicide every minute. Just because this little fag decided to stream it, it doesn't meant anything.

what suicide ways are most serious as in they actually want to die?

guns, jumping, hanging are all ones id consider real attempts. What do you guys think it says about someone if they hang themselves where they could've stood up but just didn't versus kicking a bucket?

>emergency check'd

Yeah man, you do that

Is your doctor being helpful

the noise of the shot is also hard to swallow, expecially the second or third time, when you finally get the whole picture.

It should and will continue happening

youtube.com/watch?v=Z79ifKN3uKM

its your run of the mill fake.

>KSG for sale
>fired once, broken once

I read through his discords and he felt like pretty much all of us do, "incompatible" with the world. It starts with questioning the point of working, going to school etc. His mom egged him on by being a piece of garbage that had nothing but demands from him without giving him anything meaningful to work towards to or be interested in.
He just took it a bit further than a lot of us would.
yes, I'm projecting a bit but I'm going through exactly what he is, but even being 5 years older than him I still have no answer to that

Attached: 1507608465882.gif (350x258, 1.55M)

>while this weakling had life handed on a silver platter yet he still decided to quit
fuck off you stupid fucking faggot

This desu. How quickly it was over done something to my head and made me no longer scared of the dying part.

anyone wanna be my overprotective gf so I don't end up like him?

Attached: dssddssdddsssdds.png (817x656, 127K)

can I get a quick and original rundown?

Attached: 13731477_922146614578836_5937096159536179116_n.jpg (608x397, 27K)

Wow, you are bad. Real bad.

Who is this and what happened to him?

you're so right nothing matters lmao! you're so enlightened and aloof user, i wish i were like you :DDD

>Suicide is fucking horrible
I disagree. I'll tell you this: if you want to kill yourself, fucking kill yourself but if you wanna live your miserable or not miserable life, don't suicide.

I think he/she just means he had it a lot better in life than many other people out there, not to mention his youth and time to see how things would go. He made a very permanent decision before his life even started.

thats gonna be me soon t b h

Yeah 18 is way too soon to kill yourself. Your life hasn't even started yet. At least wait a few years

Does anybody have the link to the video?

He was 18. He stole the money from his parents to purchase the gun, and had been having a rough relationship with them as of late.

Redditors still circlejerking this faggot? This isn't the first suicide live stream. i have ur ips im going to get u redditors. maybe it will freeze the board D: D:

Attached: __iwakura_lain_and_shindou_chihiro_ef_and_serial_experiments_lain_drawn_by_fujitsuna__e558684d0847c7 (848x796, 687K)

>what lead him to it
about 24.8 grams

Shuaiby; he was an Jow Forums poster who livestreamed his suicide the other week including the whole aftermath with his mother discovering his body. There isnt much background on why he might have done it, but he did hold up a sign saying bye Jow Forums; its clear that of everyone in his life, this was the community he wanted to see off before he did it.

That isnt what they said though?

LOL REDDIT! GET IT?

but it did, and there's nothing you can do now to stop it. He'll at least be remembered

Attached: Shuaiby-halo.png (550x550, 619K)

Look at that pose. He could have been the next big shooter, maybe even the next record holder (nobody can beat Breivik though). This kid made a choice. He could either have gone all out and then killed himself, or did what he did.

If you think you care then you probably do.

he commited suicide, like many people do every day, but he still gets threads every day because he was an underage "robot," apparently. why do people keep posting him, we didn't even talk about nikolas cruz for this long

I knew Jow Forums would start orbiting this literally who.

>had a gf
Huh? His friends and family said he never showed any interest in girls or relationships.

Well let me fucking stop it for you, op.

>why do people keep posting him, we didn't even talk about nikolas cruz for this long

It's okay, user.
If you're that butt hurt, you can always follow in his foot steps or go spend time with the autistics in /mlp.

>people dont care deep down
jokes on you, I support suicide and murder.

It was about 2 weeks ago I think.

>This should never have happened
What happened?

>Sword Art Online poster
He should've done it sooner.

bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Jow Forums-user-r9k-youtube/
full video

He's got balls I tell you what. Most robots here wouldn't take their own life.

same
fuck 'em, desu

Apparently you are a normie Redditor if you subscribe to this now.

Who cares. There are at least 3 Elliot threads up atm and its been years.

Does anyone have a video of it?

Oh fuck off. He just did it for attention. I don't have a single thead of sympathy for the fucker.
It's the mother that's suffered for the rest of her life because of this selfish cunt.

>mfw when i am a depressed paki weeb

Attached: hold me.jpg (236x250, 7K)

He might have ultimately done what he wanted to do, but I could sense wavering and apprehension before hand. He closed his eyes several times and had very heavy breathing. He was definitely thinking hard about his decision before he went through with it.

March 14th

Yup I do and it's the one where the cunt makes it about her on stream
Women every one.

What a little cud sucker you are.
Dudes dead mother was an asshole.