Why don't you guys actually try? Get a haircut and smile

Why don't you guys actually try? Get a haircut and smile.

Attached: 1523057950537.jpg (1203x620, 157K)

im not that bad its just that i live in butfuck nowhere and am thus doomed to tfw no gf

With the current state of women there is no reason to try

>Get a haircut
Did you say haircut?

Attached: Did you say haircut.png (500x500, 746K)

Get a haircut, smile, and photoshop

>Another autistic repeat thread we have to suffer through every day.

Why do you do this user? Why?

>Haircut somehow adds hair to the areas it has receded from

There was more editting than that. Look at the nose, the chin, the eyebrows, the hairline.

obviously for some reason there was a need to change the lighting, possibly for skin, but also to mask the other edits made.

I'm working on it but it scares me that it might be too late. I have so many problems that it feels cruel to try to convince myself that I can have a better life.

The lad went from ugly to just below average. Why the fuck even try? None of this is fair.

Attached: 01114d5b08fdcc3bf87569687964dab90cc5c95f184f05d77b26dbbe1f86849e.png (255x253, 2K)

>haircut
>hairline goes forward two inches

yeah no. people who are genetically inferior have to make up for it in other ways, like developing charisma or wittiness

It's a proof of concept you literal retard. I'm sure you wouldn't advance from being a 2/10 to a 9/10 by doing these things but it makes you more approachable and less creepy and therefore gives you a greater chance.

>photoshopped an entire lower head on, including the nose, chin and everything
>photoshopped eyebros on
>infinite photoshop filters

>>>>>>just smile bro

Every time. Also that's not fashion.

He thinks its funny

Removing all the acnee on the skin basically

>proof of concept
>do these 3 things, look how much better he looks
>btw i made more than 3 changes, it was just a concept

If it was a proof of concept, it would be even more crude that that.

The creator of the picture set out to make a statement. It is a proof of concept because it IS crude, it isn't exactly meant to convince anyone to do anything, it merely tries to point out that people can look better with a few simple lifestyle changes.

I said it would be even more crude. He didn't need to change the skin nose and eyebrows if his concept worked.

Nice deceptive edit to make his eyes less fucked. Still a 4/10 no matter what he does

dude you're not meant to try

Attached: 1517701138515.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

Just the change from the first to the second picture stands out to me, when all that was changed was the hair. You can't control your exact facial structure but your hair is completely under your control.

>haircut
>it's a massive hair transplant

oh shit that pic killed me

Nigga I get a haircut every month, sure it's a buzzcut I could've done myself for free, but it's the haircut I've had all my life, I ain't gonna change that.

Killed my heart.

>be attractive
>zero social skills
>always tell myself to not confuse sympathy with likeness
>when chicks come up to me I always think they're just being nice and I end up isolating myself from them

Is there a worse feel than being a virgin chad?

Attached: ro6sodpzfap01.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Not at all. The guy would have needed a toupe (which as we all know all look like crap) to have enough hair and forward hairline to get this kind of haircut. Should've tried a short cut instead, or sleeked back. Both can work with his hair, but it wouldn't be easy anyway.

Everything I do that others don't is a virtue guys. Furthermore genetic, economic, and environmental factors played no part in areas of my life that are successful. I am a living virtue machine.

You're not a chad, you're probably not attractive either. At least you have the right sentiment though.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I just want to die

Why did he even do it?
> Imagine being the literal poster child for inceldom.

Oh fuck off, what a meme

Attached: 1520520151660.png (399x322, 42K)

>haircut
>has more hair on his head
Every time.

1 (ONE) haircut away from chaddom

Attached: 1418418573969.jpg (720x960, 213K)

Fucking roasties
Origooolig

the fuck is up with his wonky eyes

>Why don't you guys actually try? Get a haircut and smile.

Ok.

Attached: 1518130990872.png (1203x788, 966K)

you gave me a brilliant idea

Well ladies, would you date him or what?

Attached: chad alpha man.png (313x420, 261K)

>cut your balding hair
>it grows

OP is fucking retarded, great example.