Is Crusader Kings 2 a good game

I don't want to ask those prick degenerates on /v/.

Is this a game a robot would like?

It's free on Steam right now. You'd think, hey, it's free, why does this guy care if it's good? But I don't like to get games that aren't good.

Attached: 2753193-wol_white_stag.jpg (1200x675, 313K)

its free you faggot who gives a shit

>Is this a game a robot would like?

I would think so, yes. Pick it up.

If it's not good you can uninstall it, and yes it's a pretty good game.

why don't these retarded games offer season passes? the one game model that has loads of dlc expects people to spend $300 on it

It's a grand strategy game so I think a robot would like it

All paradox games are good games. The best in their category. But this thing with free giveaway on steam is a gimmick. They only give you the vanilla version but there are like 20 dlcs. You can torrent the complete pack.

I enjoy it personally, but I only mostly play Byzantium I'm a byzaboo. Anyone else here use HIP or CKII+?

Attached: 1509625107225.png (555x333, 123K)

Without the DLC is it pretty good. With the DLC is it really good!

this, pirate the DLCS
paradox make good gaems but they're greedy as fuck

this is true, unless you have a friend who also has this game (in which case you can play multiplayer). Just pirate the whole game with full DLC instead of vanilla.

Yes. WAIT ITS FREE? I GOTTAH GO DOWNLOAD IT

Why not just give it a try you faggot?
It's free, you don't have shit to lose, if you don't like it just uninstall it.
Why do you even care if it's for robots in the first place? Just give it a try you faggot.

But the game is not fun without getting at least several dlcs.

If it's single player he could just get it on piratebay's free store

Its free for a reason

It's a free weekend retard

Its a permanent copy

Holy fuck are you serious? I'll go see if you can get it as a gift since i already have a copy

Get the free game, grab the DLCs when on sale if you have the monies, otherwise get it from a torrent. Without the expansions you will miss out a lot of what this game had to offer. Great game, you'll love it if you like historically accurate games.

How do you play this shit? Any reasonable tutorials?

Fellow byzaboo here, king of the Armenia and loyal servant of the true imperial bloodline, Komnenos

Attached: 1522991505428.jpg (492x492, 126K)

Its a great game like all paradox games. The DLC-policy makes it very expensive if you want to enjoy all the content.

Learn to pirate dlc