/nightwalk/

Anyone else out for a walk? Just passed my local church.

Attached: 09718439-74C1-44E8-A96E-1C4BEC8BA96F.jpg (2048x2730, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2SYn9sqa70
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vy9QnQ3_lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't normally do it, but walking home at night while being drunk is great. Less intrusive thoughts, although it tends to make me sad

Peek nightwalk hours is 2-4, too late for my liking most times I have the chance

Walking home from work right now. Ate a big buffalo chicken roll and some curly fries for lunch so I am just making sure to burn it all off.
I like 8-10 pm personally.

Attached: 9B4923A5-E6CC-43CA-9EAD-4238865D0688.jpg (2048x1536, 684K)

too many normies out around at that time

Not too many people here. Although that is because it is still a little chilly here.

Attached: 1962F5E4-8F44-4CC5-B7F5-A8AD9A42490C.jpg (2048x1536, 707K)

2am is when all the drunks hit the streets here. I shoot for 3 or 4 for night runs.

y0u kn0w what to d0
make h1m pr0ud!

Attached: smilingoldvarg.jpg (320x350, 12K)

is that in detroit? It seems like detroit.
I used to nightwalk alot in Pittsburgh during college with a bunch of friends 4 out seven nights a week.
We would walk at any time between 8-4

Attached: 1-2-9FA-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0j3z4-a_349.jpg (1025x697, 453K)

Not burning down a church m8.
Nah, I am in NYC.

Aren't you scared of being beaten,robed and raped by niggers?

No, why would I be? My area does not even have any homeless. Also I am decently big with a shaved head so most people would probably pick an easier target.

Attached: FF6B1013-1D73-4244-882A-801C93539B37.jpg (2048x1536, 618K)

Oh wow, are you in the bronx?
I think I know that neighborhood, I got a friend from college who lives up there?

>Also I am decently big with a shaved head so most people would probably pick an easier target.

True dat, I am actually a "friendly passable" black dude, and everyone always wanted me to come with them during college night walks.

Nah, I am in Queens. Flushing to be exact which is mostly chinese and jewish at this point. I am also home already so I am out of night pics so have one I took during the day.

Attached: 59D5D7E1-DAFE-4020-9BBD-3B311EABB9D7.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

just came home, pretty nice when everything is quiet in the city

i knew it, i could tell from the third photo you posted. i live in the same neighborhood

also i feel like i recognize this place too but it's not in queens.

Nyc is pretty darn awesome, I myself love bensonhurst, it's such a nice rustic neighborhood.

This looks like a track from a racing game. I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2SYn9sqa70

captcha: pick all squares with vehicles. Nice.

Does anyone night walk in dangerous neighbourhoods hoping they will get attacked. I dont want to suicide but I wouldnt mind going dying be getting attacked. It never happens, even though I nightwalk 4 times a week in bad areas. Some day i guess.

>. I dont want to suicide but I wouldnt mind going dying be getting attacked.
Damn I cant even type right, I need to go on another nightwalk

Night walks best walks.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

>these normies that look tough or intimidating enough to nightwalk without being bullied by homeless or black people

L-leave...!

Attached: 1473315705143.png (402x524, 245K)

fuck yeah, user. burnout is awesome. i prefer takedown, but i forgive you for posting anything burnout.

>tfw 6'5" and decently buff
>tfw can even walk around niggers without fear

who else /unlocked the key to the city/

Attached: Hercules_headshot.jpg (540x720, 49K)

You guys are depressing, even this kind of pleasures are out of my reach.
I live at my mom's house, she has schizophrenia and doesn't want to give me the keys because she thinks I will let rapers come to her room. She sleeps early too, I'm a fugitive most of the time.

What's like to live by yourself, guys? Should I wageslave for it? I'm still an uni student.

>6'3 and WHITE
not even cops can stop me

I used to do nightwalks around here until I got attacked by a stray, thank god it did not have rabies it fucked up my leg pretty bad, 14 stitches

I live on the main road in a smaller town so there aren't sidewalks and there's nowhere to walk. Otherwise I would. I drive around at night though and that's fun.

It looks like the Cloisters

If youre still walking keep the comfy pics coming please! They are really hitting the spot right now

I used to enjoy it when I was younger. Sometimes its a bit spooky and you might run into a stranger in the dark D:

Rotfl where the fuck do you live? A nightwalk is normal and safe in civilized places.

Where In Pittsburgh, I'm currently in this shit hole

Living with my parents atm, so I can't go on nightwalks. I'm moving out in September though, which is exciting.

Pic related. Took it back in October. It's also where I'm moving. Looking forward to going on nightwalks there

Attached: toronto.jpg (640x853, 79K)

Enjoy getting mugged or worse.

I typically walk to the library every night to read while I charge my phone.

Attached: DT-B-fRX4AEJ_1b.jpg (1280x1580, 244K)

I walked to the laundry place down the street. I'm just sitting on the bench shitposting waiting for my clothes. Everyone else is out clubbing or doing whatever the fuck they do.

Same, I'd rather be indifferent than depressed. That's why I laid off the booze

ITT: Normies talking about walking with friends or alone at night. Get the fuck out. Saged.

night walk is the ultimate robot activity

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vy9QnQ3_lI

I'd like to go for a walk but tonight is especially cold. I posted this in last week's thread, though.

Attached: IMG_0912.jpg (2000x1500, 1.12M)

Nice, Kew Gardens here.
This guy got it. It is the north west corner of Manhattan.
I am home already, but I found another one from the snow a couple weeks ago.
I just got lucky considering most of my family is pretty short.
Never really been worried about it desu.

Attached: 0262CB22-D560-43D4-8BBF-1BA131FE3594.jpg (2048x1536, 1005K)

Yeah, a dude posting about walking with his college friends at night is definitely a robot.

Hey, I took a similar pic. You can see the Manhattan skyline in the distance.
>walking alone at night when fewer people are on the street is a normalfag activity
I just find it calming.

Attached: CA3F401D-DDC0-45B9-A22C-AA2380487CEC.jpg (2048x2730, 916K)

Fuck off you bitter cunt. Night walks alone are comfy as fuck

More /comfy/ Queens

Attached: IMG_1605.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

I live around niggers and don't have a license to carry so I don't

I love snowy NYC. Also I think this really is the last night pic I have.

Attached: 0E1A9ABD-E1D7-473F-9F29-CBE02B1F0751.jpg (2048x1536, 852K)

nope fuck that, shits too dangerous. used to do it but not anymore, i don't live in a dangerous city but still you never know. you're never completely safe, you never know what's waiting out there.

Attached: 1470775348560.jpg (550x715, 30K)

I never went out at night when I visited my grandparents farm. It always felt like I was being watched. What really sucked was that the farm house was split into three houses so I had to choose one before it got dark and spend the night there. I feel much safer walking through the city. Also found a one pic I took the one time I went nightwalking in Florida.

Attached: F56D4AA5-BE8F-457D-8036-E98DF8F53C54.jpg (2048x2730, 1.11M)

I went on a night ride yesterday on my bike. It felt nice.

Attached: IMG_1670 - Copy.jpg (3024x3024, 1.31M)

I wish but I'm not old enough to get a CCW.

Used to do that all the time 10 years back. I'd listen to the radio on my phone as I rode and they would usually have comfy chilled out music playing

This sounds super comfy to do but I'm in an enclosed neighborhood in an extremely rural area. I wouldn't see much except the houses around me, and if anyone looked outside they'd see me walking and judge me. This has kinda made me want to start walking on a treadmill again though.

>tfw live in suburban australia where there's virtually no human activity at night
it's a little boring desu but it makes nightwalking easy mode
i remember you from the slice of life pictures thread
>tfw extreme lurker

I'm also in flushing, queens. I'm really surprised.