/UNI/VERSITY THREAD

>LITERALLY have a 250-300 word assignment due at 11:59pm
>haven't started yet
wtf help

Attached: assignment.png (1381x155, 26K)

That's barely more than half of a page.

That's why I dropped out of college. I chose the wrong major and the stress was killing me. Best of luck bro

What major did you pick?

hahahahahaha
what uni do you even go to

>Complaining about 300 words
>Instead of banging it out in 30 minutes makes a thread about it on Jow Forums

You might as well drop out of uni, you'll be working at McDonolds even if you manage to get yer degree.

300 words is fucking nothing, why do they even bother assigning that?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you OP? Just fucking type you dumb ass. Three hundred words is nothing.

but why bully

Attached: 1483927487896.jpg (320x200, 8K)

What the fuck?
Clown college bitch boy.
Go write a couple paragraphs.

When will it get better?

Attached: 61224841_p33.jpg (600x800, 111K)

It won't get better until you make it better.

Am I wrong? You're wasting your time, your money, your lecturers time. Either nut up and show some fucking passion and kick ass at your degree or drop out, then focus on doing your own thing.

Either that or continue having a depressing life and end up a deadbeat.

>he doesn't know about useless electives they force you to take that you have no interest in

>250 words
are you in grade school?

What should you write? Maybe you can copypaste it from wikipedia or something.

>tfw on academic probation after successfully appealing a required to withdraw for 1 year decision
>fall term, I had a B in psychology and a C in analytical chemistry
>get a warning that based on my fall term results, I might fail probation
>need to get a 2.0 in all courses, and 2.3 in major courses this year
>declared my major as chemistry (huge mistake)
>this term, I fail 3 out of 4 of my midterms at around 30%
>finals are approaching and I'm not sure whether to study as hard as possible to get a C+ at most, or just withdraw from the courses
>withdrawing from the chemistry courses would make me required to withdraw from the faculty of science for 5 years
>withdrawal deadline is today at 11:59PM
>email faculty of science and faculty of arts, only faculty of arts replies today
>they say even if I'm required to withdraw for 5 years, they will accept me as a transfer student as long as I get over 2.0
>however the application deadline for this fall term was March 1st, so I would need to either take the year off or go into open studies
>my dad asks me if i withdrew from the chemistry courses or not, yells at me that if I want to keep my GPA up I should withdraw from them ASAP
>"b-but withdrawing would automatically make me fail probation at the faculty of science"
>end up withdrawing from the courses in front of him

Am I fucked now, anons?

I have a good chance at transferring to Faculty of Arts if the advisor I spoke to is correct, but I feel like other universities and colleges won't accept me because on my transcript it says required to withdraw.

My family lives in Canada, my dad lives in California and he wants the family to move there

He really wants me to transfer to a Californian university or college, but with my overall GPA (2.2, will probably get higher this term) he's having a tough time even finding where to apply.

>20 page thesis rough draft due in two weeks
>haven't started
I don't know if I'm gonna make it lads

Attached: 1460307417288.jpg (408x352, 35K)

Poor little OP. Here's my semester as of right now:
>2500 word research report due sunday night (worth 25%) I haven't started, plus I work Saturday night and Sunday afternoon and couldn't get time off like I had hoped
>15 min powerpoint presentation on the same day for same class, have to hand in powerpoint sunday night so prof can load it on his computer so we can have it up on screen (worth 10%)
>10 min powerpoint presentation for another class due wednesday I haven't started
>lab for another class worth 10% due wednesday I haven't started. Cant work on it at home cause I need the special software only the school computers in a particular lab room have, and I can never get access to a lab computer because its always packed with students by like 8 in the morning
>2000 word essay on an interview we gave plus the transcription of interview (worth a total of 40%) due friday. Haven't started either except get interview done.
>quiz worth 10% on wednesday, haven't studied
On a scale of 1 to 10, how fucked am I?

should clarify that 15 min powerpoint is being presented monday.

>1500 words due in 3 hours
>only wrote the intro

Attached: 1512094913346.gif (360x359, 549K)

>LITERALLY have a 2000 word assignment due at 11:59pm
>only 400 words in

>LESS THAN 3 HOURS LEFT

Attached: 1448895849193.png (1172x645, 1.31M)

>20 pages

Are you a graduate student? I have my B.A and the most I ever had to write was a 12 page semester term paper worth like 90% of my grade in the class. Was never required to write a fucking 20 page anything, hell 12 pages was torture enough for me.

Just right 30 words every 10 minutes for the next 3 hours

Attached: 1522993497515.png (426x510, 107K)

I'm an undergrad and for my BA they require a 20 page thesis.

Can I get into an American community college with a 2.2 GPA?

Right now I'm attending a Canadian university

What's your major? My B.A was in communication and I wasn't required to write any 20 page thesis bullshit. I went to a 4 year state college, not sure if that had something to do with it.

>2.2 gpa

A decent college? No. Unless you are a minority

Nice b8 m8

>implying this isn't originalay

>My B.A was in communication
Do you have a crippling fear of employment and success?

>250-300 word
> 250-300 word

kekekek

>Lol hurr durr let's make fun of the guy with his communication B.A degree

Not like your shitty English/Theater Arts or Creative Writing/Philosophy degree is worth any more, faggot. I knew people at my college that got a degree in fucking Music/Choir/Opera. There are 10x worse degrees. What the fuck do you do with a fucking music or choir degree? Teach band at a shitty high school? Or teach Choir? Yeah, nice job.

Political science
Originnnati

I'm Asian so I guess that doesn't count

>shitty English/Theater Arts or Creative Writing/Philosophy degree
I don't do any of those, STEM autist here

Attached: 1478903613112.jpg (960x686, 106K)

community colleges generally take whoever applies provided they aren't total washouts or have outstanding academic problems (cheating, violence, etc). Though which school you can go to depends largely on where you are, there are nicer community colleges that may pass you over. Either way you'll be able to get in somewhere.

Ah I see you're a STEMfag, should have known. Stemfags are compelled to bully B.A anons. I'll just ignore you now.

My dad is saying he's having trouble finding colleges I could apply to with a 2.2 GPA

>hell 12 pages was torture enough for me.
>spill spaghetti over a paragraph
How does one make it through uni?

>Spill spaghetti over a paragraph

What?

Oh I'm retarded. You were saying that you get nervous writing a paragraph. I just got that.

Holy fuck dude, you're SCREWED.

Holy fuck look like we tingled some almonds

kek

Hardly. It's like a page and a half of writing at most

>ONLY 1.5 HOURS LEFT
>HAVENT STARTED YET
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

>It's his first UNI thread

Welcome, newfag. It's very common for B.A people to be triggered by STEMfags in these threads. You would know that if you weren't new.

>have 500 word essay due by next week
>haven't started

How fucked am I

>tfw I have the highest grade in uni so far in English
>B+

I finished the assignment at 252 words.
I hope you're proud of me :^)

Try a 15 page research paper, cuck

damn you are very cool

If you have a 2.2 coming out of high school, and you can't look for colleges on your own, it isn't worth the time or trouble. You will burn money for two years and then fail out. Go join a union.

I have an 800 word essay due. I can't fucking write bros. I never wrote a single full essay in the entirety of my time at high school.

You guys do finance?
How is it

>Forgot to submit assignment week ago
Goodbye anons

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x384, 17K)

Exams next week, haven't done shit yet. I just cannot start doing it. Fuck

Attached: DJvmyPGVAAAuPx8.jpg (600x634, 23K)

>300 words
You can't possibly be serious. 300 words is basically nothing, and I'll prove it: this brief explanation of why you're easily able to complete this assignment will be around 300 words, and it took a little more than 10 minutes to type. Obviously the time you spend will vary depending on the topic and how comfortable you are with it but 300 words is enough for a concise position on basically any subject. If you take twenty minutes to research your topic, and 10 minutes to write, you will have only spent half an hour on a super basic piece of writing. Keep in mind also that three hundred words in 10 minutes is a generous amount of time to spend on writing, because it's barely thirty words per minute. Assuming you have this typing speed and about twenty minutes of uninterrupted time this should be no problem. So what's stopping you? Close Jow Forums, open up whatever resources you need and just read it over in the context of the question you've been asked to write about. Formulate your own thoughts, make connections, ask your own questions, or in other words just think. Thinking is not difficult, and seeing as you literally do it constantly it should be familiar to you. Then just write at a comfortable pace for however long it takes, and in all likelihood you'll find yourself reaching the word count in no time. Almost anything interesting enough to study can be explored in much more than three hundred words, so if you're doing your part properly and actually thinking the minimum requirements will fly by. so I can only assume your main problem is procrastination. The easiest fix for this is somewhat difficult, but very, very simple. Make this post one of the last few you read, and just work. Good luck user.

I applied and got in here with a 2.3 overall GPA. Granted I took all AP classes, was on the football, swim, and track team, was on the debate team and knowledge bowl, and volunteered at the local library. I'm sure you can cover yourself with extracurriculars unless heaven forbid you're a complete shut in.

Attached: wsu_logo[1].png (3532x2288, 156K)

>he thinks a graduate thesis has a page limit
for reference mine's about 100 pages so far with two months of writing left to go

>literally had a 200 word paragraph due before midnight
>completely forgot about it
>this is the third time it's happened
WHAT'S EVEN THE FUCKING POINT OF HAVING SUCH SHORT POINTLESS ASSIGNMENTS SPREAD SO FAR THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING SEMESTER

I'll make sure to get my easy (though decent length) Anthro report for the zoo done for you lad.
I used to procrastinate hardcore a year and a half ago and failed 3 classes (Anxiety and other shit). Normally A and B student and I am again. I just took a lower workload, started with 2 of my easier classes so even if I had a bit of trouble still procrastinating, I'd had the time to fix it and still be gwtring better with anxiety.
Then slowly got back to normal amount of classes. And I do mean slowly. If you can, an extra year or two will not hurt you, unless you can't which is common.
I'll do this one for you lad, first paper all year. Once you get just one or two things done on time, even little, it snowballs your confidence again, if your psyche is dependant on these things like mine is.

Make r9k comfy and straight again

Attached: 1520486750436.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Your a pussy op. I was an engineer and math major. I have taken econ classes where I skipped the whole semester since the final replaced the midterms and assignment but I read all the lecture slides and the entire text book 30 hours before a final and managed a A minus on the course. I have done the same thing for communication and computer science classes. Fuck engineering math and physics though. If I did that I would need at least 5 days to cram the whole course and I would get a b minus at best. I though you robots were smart.