Why are you fucking Americans so fucking mentally ill and unstable...

Why are you fucking Americans so fucking mentally ill and unstable? What compels you freaks to grab your guns and start shooting everyone around you? Is it the soy in your McDiabetes food or something?

Attached: school-violence-american-murders-2015.jpg (620x412, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I blame the government for creating false flags attacks to set up a narrative

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

We're a mix of all the world's races. Some people are a mix of all the positive traits, others are a mix of the negatives. The latter become mass murderers.

Because (((they))) like to advertise shooters in the news instead of knife attacks and other murder sprees.
How was that original?

>Why are you fucking Americans so fucking mentally ill and unstable?

Why do you fucking Limeys throw acid on each other all day? Were you born in a fucking battery factory?

Kill yourself, you fat fucking piece of human lard

You sound angry, Cletus. Don't shoot up your trailer park because of my factual observations.

our parents hate us. it's just that simple.

>you Americans
This shit happens in every country, but American media magnifies our killers. But if you want an explanation for particular cases, read their manifestos, speeches, and biographies. Adam Lanza, for example, called in to a radio show and told a story of a monkey who was trained like a human and wanted to escape, so it shot the owner and tried to take a ride in the car. Lanza was very articulate and was criticizing the nature of modern society. Not everyone likes oversocialization and technology.

*Not trained, but it lived a lifestyle like a human, which made it depressed due to the artificiality.

>pic with a Brit and South Korean

Top hue

This. Some of the biggest mass murders happened in the USSR and Asian countries but you'll never hear about them.

>This shit happens in every country
No where else in the civilized world do you see shooting sprees at the same level as you fat fucking retards.

>implying that a dozen or so people over the last couple of years represent the entire american population
We have an increased rate of mental illness because in america, future parents are not told that once you turn 30 you shouldn't have kids anymore. You know what happens, for each year a mother is over 30 her chances of bearing a mentally ill child increase exponentially, to the point where by the time she's 45 it's basically guaranteed her baby is going to be severely retarded.

And since americans are required to go through four years of college to get a job that actually pays a living wage, people put off having kids until after they graduate college, get settled down, and pay off their mandatory student loan debt.

I'm sure Europe has just as many shooters as America does but since Europe is split into many different countries you don't hear so much about them, and it's not as easy to stereotype 46 different countries with smaller, more homogenous populations than it is one massive motherfucker with cultures from all over the globe.

America was founded by genocidal brutes who were happy to fuck everyone else over for land and resources. No peace can come out of that situation.

I Don't know. I don't think gun control is going to fix it, though. This may come as a shock to a lot of people, but I don't think America is much more violent than other countries.

Urr an idiot. Next.
Im so sick of this bullshit . if you ppl stopped being such panty wastes we would sooner get to the root cause.

>implying McVeigh is anywhere on the level of these losers and literally-whos
fuck you OP

Attached: mfw119.jpg (750x734, 53K)

>300 million people

There are a just naturally a lot of nutjobs out there, some crazier than others.

Cho knew what was going on
Cho predicted that people would see through the lies
Cho is a god for those who cannot speak for themselves

Attached: Seung-Hui Cho.png (336x341, 60K)

man that entire top row is filled with my heros

Attached: 1522977931913.jpg (448x600, 100K)

>I'm sure Europe has just as many shooters as America does
Surely amerifats can't be this retarded

Over prescribed SSRIs and easy access to guns

It's not Americans that are unstable it's just humans. America is a large place, not only that but it has some pretty lax gun laws allowing mentally Ill people the chance to aquire firearms. Blaming the entire country for a few freaks is like saying all if Europe is responsible for every murder that happens in that respected area.

Well, I don't think that's the main cause but it could definitely be a big contributing factor

Because of led, tapeworms, lack of mental healthcare, an overcompetitive society and an unregulated access to guns

Nobody cares about your country so your massacres don't end up on the news.