Degenarate music taste

Is it possible to hate your own music taste? Like you know it is enjoyable for you, but every other person would hate it?
This is the case for me with these random chiptune-rock songs I found on youtube from completely unknown channels, made by an russian girl who most likely has a drug problem.
I listen to them almost daily while almost getting a high from it and I didn't show it to anyone.
I hope I'm not alone with this.

Here are some songs for anybody who's interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=ccqQGATEzzc&index=4&list=PL41G7ne1b5sBHfxg3WzY9XdQDJfC-svVC&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=3udAJ4d1y4M&index=3&list=PL41G7ne1b5sBHfxg3WzY9XdQDJfC-svVC&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv_VCyfqtFU&index=2&list=PL41G7ne1b5sBHfxg3WzY9XdQDJfC-svVC&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=tlqSFWtORT4&index=6&list=PL41G7ne1b5sBHfxg3WzY9XdQDJfC-svVC&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=2qyQCzb0hhs&index=1&list=PL41G7ne1b5sBHfxg3WzY9XdQDJfC-svVC&t=0s

Attached: 1507416928037.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWC4SiZBao
youtube.com/watch?v=LvhyQaIxjuA
youtube.com/watch?v=rF6T2PSUi9U
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQQABk1kSU
youtube.com/watch?v=OH6r236oB2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PxciKUjyRBA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=czH-RTlYGtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah. it looks like it.
Original conclusion

I'm high on that weedle-dee-deed woweee fuck!
this is pretty good

I like Lana Del Rey even though everyone says she's a dumb, shallow whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWC4SiZBao

OP here, this is beautiful. I know there are different tastes but I can't understand how someone could hate it that much.
I'm not alone!!
>happy.jpg

this is great dude holy shit

I was about to say no but then it just went to absolute shit how do you fuck up this bad.

it's fine, but i don't think you know what chiptune is.

I know that chiptunes are 8-bit or videogame songs made into real masterpieces by remixing it with new beats and synths but I couldn't find a right word to describe this.

Ah don't hate your music taste. People who take pride in that shit are /mu/ fools. Having good taste in a thing doesn't make you any better. If it makes you happy, that's what matters. For most of those /mu/ guys it's just an ego thing, there's so many better things to wrap your ego up in. Sure it's cool to explore music and appreciate it but if you know what does it for you then that's great and much better than pretending you like Merzbow to appease anons.

>chiptune
lolwat
where is there chiptune

that last one has a little chip

i really dig noise. i know a lot of people claim to like it for some kind of underground/2obscure4u cred, but i really can't stop listening to it. its really relaxing to me and i can just get lost in it. but sometimes i think, jesus, i'm just listening to bursts of static, screaming and some dude hammering on a steel barrel, wtf i'm some kind of faggot
here's some shit i like:
youtube.com/watch?v=LvhyQaIxjuA
youtube.com/watch?v=rF6T2PSUi9U
youtube.com/watch?v=jyQQABk1kSU
youtube.com/watch?v=OH6r236oB2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PxciKUjyRBA

i unironically listen to different colors of noise every day.
i am also an autist.

Thank you user, I can agree with you. I also hate people who brag about their music taste.

I really like this album but nobody else who ive showed it to has liked it. Its a shame its only 9 minutes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=czH-RTlYGtg

Attached: 11BBC680-CBE3-4B11-B18C-5BB2AB2B3DBC.png (768x558, 15K)

I almost got an anxiety attack while listening to the first and last one.

i seem to have a lot in common with autists. really makes you think

Whenever I have an autistic panic attack (which happens quite often) I play pulse demon and let it disassociate me from reality and melt my brain. Its really only good for that though

Noise, especially background noises and rustles of old tvs and radios actually are a lot of different soundwaves at the same. They are literally to complicated for the normal human brain to give it some interest or catching a melody.
Your autist brain can handle it anyay, as it seems.

I have not particular music taste

I wish I did

same autist you replied to:
background noise is overwhelming for me usually, it's one of the reasons i listen to static. i don't hear "background noise" usually, i hear everything individually and it's just too much sometimes.

For some reason I don't get any feeling from her. When I listen to Lana Del Ray I feel suspicious almost, like I get the sense that none of the music is sincere. Feels very much like a product. And I'm not usually the kind to try and stay woke to that shit either (it's just fun tunes after all) but she just strikes as me as being false and so does her music.

damn living with anxiety must be the hardest shit ever. i mean i had anxiety when i took acid for the first time. pretty awful feeling

>but sometimes i think, jesus, i'm just listening to bursts of static, screaming and some dude hammering on a steel barrel, wtf i'm some kind of faggot

iktf