Prove you're not a brainlet by solving this simple word problem

Prove you're not a brainlet by solving this simple word problem.

Attached: IMG_0466.jpg (750x135, 33K)

How tall is the hill relative to what? For all I know, I could have walked forwards into a canyon

Fuck off little Timmy we're not doing your homework for you

11700 feet.
who commented this before me?

>tfw I don't know any trigonometry
I should watch some kahn academy

Okay you little fucker, I'll tell you how to solve your simple-ass trig problem, since you're too lazy to do so for your godforsaken disgrace-to-ancestors self.
The top of the fucking hill is the point of a RIGHT TRIANGLE.
The two angles you get are both sections of the number of degrees in a fucking triangle. The first fucking angle of your goddamned triangle is 13 degrees, dipshit.
So, we know the fucking second angle is 22 fucking goddamned degrees on the outside of the triangle, which makes the next internal fucking angle 158 degrees, you piece of shit. There are 180 motherfucking degrees in any triangle, so now you know that the third internal angle of that triangle is 9 goddamned motherfucking degrees, you waste of oxygen.
Use your motherfucking trig equations to figure out the lengths of the sides of a triangle with 13, 158, and 9 degrees on the inside, with the bottom side being 800 long, like my drawing in this goddamned fucking photograph I took to help your pathetic ass.

THEN, you have the hypotenuse of not one but TWO different right triangles, which has a side length of ONE of your motherfucking goddamned sonofabitch hypotenuses, plus internal angles of either 13, 90, and 77 degrees, or 22, 90, and 68 degrees, dipshit.

Tl;dr solve the first triangle for x or y, then plug those into the equation to find the side lengths of a GODDAMNED right triangle with x or it's respective internal fucking angles, you fucking worthless piece of shit. You make me sick.

Attached: IMG_20180406_56624.jpg (450x600, 23K)

Never passed Trig m8, all I remember is Soh Cah Toa

OP is underage but only by two or three years

Attached: Random 10.png (751x407, 134K)

original cringe
go outside sometime

>le cringe meme
go back to youtube

>le cussing is edgy and so funny I'm sure to get upvotes xD for the win!

again, cringe.

i didn't swear kid.

Shut your whore mouth, you waste of space. Learn to do some goddamned math like a civilized human being, or go live in the ghetto with all the other subhuman mongoloids who can't fucking comprehend basic complementary angles

Do you have any more triangles because I'm bored?

355 units of measurement
fucking not original

There were no complementary angles there was only a supplementary angle

*angles
tfnot original

Well I haven't had a math class in 2 years since my undergrad degree, so what does that say about your offensively basic understanding of geometry?

I'm not OP
origello

>A leg of ABS is longer than the hypotenuse
You might want to check that again, bud.

same
iregonlolu

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

who the fuck cares how big the hill goddamnit.

holy shit u fucking brainlets it's a trig problem just use the opposite angle and cos

Of course you don't care about math brainlet

Attached: 1522987940263.png (1200x900, 975K)

thanks for that, really tho
before this all the triangles I knew of were pizza

Your handwriting is atrocious

If 800 yards gives you a 9 degree difference, then the hill has to be around 8000 yards tall. Correct? 9x10 = 90 degree angle.

I went to summer school for math for getting an F.

It's 430.94.

I mapped out a triangle with the hill using the elevation angles and distance between the two points on the flat ground, used CosSin to calculate the legnths of all the legs, drew a second triangle between the top of the hill, the closer position on the ground to the hill, and the earth straight below the top of the hill at the same elevation as the the previous position. Used CosSin again and got that answer.

Yeah, I always wrote faster than I thought. The teachers shamed me for it. Now I write shitty printing because they gave me fucking anxiety over my handwriting.
Joke's on them though, because I can play keyboard instruments like a motherfucker.

God fucking dammit I want the kid to fail his assignment shut stfu

wtf is a hill?

I got the same result in MS paint

Attached: peeb.png (1152x648, 34K)

Hey guys, can you please do my homework for me?

Attached: Capture.png (693x506, 149K)

This is originally the correct answer oregano.

can someone write my dissertation for me? it's due in like a week .

is this supposed to be hard?
ans is 430.94

Attached: file.png (975x695, 15K)

Weird I got 180

Attached: IMG_0468.jpg (1766x3858, 890K)

how the fuck did i get 355. yeah 430 is the right answer.

The length of 800 is not opposite of the angle 158 degrees, so at least your first law of sines is wrong

9th grade geometry
Fuck off nigger