Satou and Tomoko

Would they make a cute couple Jow Forums??.

Attached: upload.jpg (800x420, 75K)

No. Tomoko and I make a better couple already. If you ever try to cuck me from my wife again I will come to your house and kill you.

tomoko would reject satou outright for being a neet, even though he is also a normalfag like her

This.
I respect your relationship user. Sorry OP doesn't understand

Daily reminder all female hikkis are whores so Tomoko would cheat on you.

>he is also a normalfag like her
>Hikikomoris
>Normalfags

Pick one

ev1d3nc3? i w0uld l1ke to see some pr0of for this cl41m

satou had a friend and a qt girl to hang out with

Only after 4 years of isolation also some hikkis can have irl friends though it isn't very common.

he was still a normalfag at heart

>he was still a normalfag at heart

Proof or gtfo.

>satou had a friend and a qt girl to hang out with

also he had sex before with a girl from his high school

Being a virgin is not a requirement to being a hikikomori dumbass.

the argument at hand is that satou is a normalfag, not the requirements for being a hikki, you retard

You're implying that anyone who has had sex is a normalfag.

>anyone who has had sex is a normalfag.
ye

They're certainly not a robot then

the only trait that satou shows that isnt normal is being a neet. otherwise he is a complete normalfag. hes had sex, he has friends and even ends up in a relationship.

her brother got drunk and somehow she decided to fuck him.

Anyone can become a Neet even a normalfag can a Neet is just someone who isn't working or getting an education and chooses not to contribute to society while hikikomori are self-loathing people who were dealt a shitty hand growing up which caused them to withdraw from the world or they suffer from some form of anxiety that's too strong for them to fight Satou withdrew because he thought everyone outside his apartment was laughing at him and talking shit about him behind his back and if you watch the scenes where the anime flashes back to his high school days he looks very depressed so i don't think it was one incident that caused it and at the end of Watamote Tomoko went full hikki after having an anxiety episode when trying to talk to that one girl that was trying to help her (of course this is anime only).

Attached: 1444692029153.png (655x549, 243K)

>her brother got drunk and somehow she decided to fuck him.

This.

i hate welcome to the NHK, and tomoko went to shit when she got friends

>tomoko went to shit when she got friends

Agreed but that was only in the manga.

>i hate welcome to the NHK

The book is better.

>ev1d3nc3? i w0uld l1ke to see some pr0of for this cl41m

She would cheat on you for chad.