She's hiding trackmarks from heroin use with the armband. She's started shooting up

She's hiding trackmarks from heroin use with the armband. She's started shooting up.

Poor Ciara ;_;

Attached: 1522697814022[1].jpg (900x1600, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leakedsluts.se/elizachan/
youtu.be/Cy37agrB8Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=jOwg_aR3src&index=6&t=0s&list=FLnv_XuA7WQGfpTVu_ikPTPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL holy shit she's ugly. Look at that thousand yard stare and hideous gross owl face. Nasty whispy thin hair, lololol. I'd use heroin too if I were that ugly

She's cute. She looks bad because she's using drugs.

I want to save her ;_;

More likely she's just been cutting herself again and/or burning herself with cigarettes. She's too much of an attention whore to just cut or burn herself in places people can't see. She wants people to ask her "OMG, what happened?" so she can give them some bullshit sob story.

Attached: 1520703797957.png (932x1618, 1.2M)

>tfw ywn tie each other off
>tfw ywn hold the syringe for each other with your arms linked like champagne flutes at a wedding
>tfw ywn look deep into her eyes as the syringe empties into both of your arms
>tfw ywn have the comfiest cuddles and naps

you can't save her dipshit, stop thinking you can. if she wanted to be saved then she would let herself be saved. you're just lying about being a pedophile even though this bitch is ugly as shit, you could easily do better. 0/10.

She's already made the decision to self-destruct. Here's hoping she changes her mind before it's too late.

>you're just lying about being a pedophile even though this bitch is ugly as shit, you could easily do better. 0/10.
He's the 14 year old dipshit who shitposts constantly about the Ciara the heroin whore because to him, she's a mysterious older woman. You can tell from his writing style.

Holy fuck, I spend too much time on this board.

See you space anons

leakedsluts.se/elizachan/

yeah I've seen him before too, I can't tell if it's the german fag, seymour, or some other faggot orbiter.

>I can't tell if it's the german fag, seymour, or some other faggot orbiter.
It's this whiny teenage faggot. There was a thread on /b/ where he got outed as stalking her (and endlessly shitposting about her) on at least four or five sites (Jow Forums, youtube, sluthate, instagram, who knows what else).

Attached: 1520161434608.png (767x877, 329K)

it's prob covering cuts, doesn't she self harm a lot?

but she's >covering up her huge ugly chin on that pic, how can idiots say she's pretty? lol

Attached: sierras_chin_0.jpg (386x457, 116K)

Should I call her for funsies?

You just know she's gonna end up livestreaming her suicide

So Eliza was just a fake name she used right?

Sure. Tell her to an hero.

>she's gonna end up livestreaming her suicide
Let's hope.

She posted a pic of her arm without the bandage. It's not track marks

She is lurking this thread right now

Attached: 1512938102819.jpg (666x629, 70K)

>So Eliza was just a fake name she used right?

youtu.be/Cy37agrB8Pk

imagine being this ugly? holy shit, I'd kill myself

Attached: 1515144032715.jpg (144x135, 16K)

>She is lurking this thread right now

How do you know that?

No trackmarks

Attached: 15230652023081692769927.jpg (2576x1932, 1.59M)

Fuck off with your stupid beta orbiting bullshit. I swear to christ you cocksuckers probably give her half your monthly wagecuck check. You're devaluing yourselves and others, myself including.

Attached: 1522891853692.jpg (599x510, 44K)

holy fuck dude this is almost 3 years old news

REEERR DRUG USE AND SELF HARM ERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ROWvb8y.png (900x900, 937K)

wtf happened to your arm a

Everytime I see a picture of this bitch, I keep asking myself where her parents are. Like seriously, was she fostered or something? What parent in his or her right mind lets their child become....THIS?

Attached: 1521313779414.jpg (256x256, 20K)

ugggh tfw no heroin gf

Attached: 1522566500542.png (645x552, 40K)

>>She is lurking this thread right now
>How do you know that?
Because 99 percent of the Sierra threads on Jow Forums are started by old chinny herself.

Attached: ugly heroin whore.png (1299x892, 575K)

My cat scratched it

Attached: 15230653414451549832243.jpg (2576x1932, 1.51M)

>Theres people in this thread thay have actually given her money for her drugs

What for? do you enjoy seeing how she self destructs herself? or do you hope she'll notice you ?

Attached: 1491802192685.png (384x384, 18K)

good, i hope your cat hates you

I wonder if she ever wants to cut her chin off? I would if I were her.

Attached: Crimson_sierra.png (482x445, 269K)

A tiger? Lion? Siberian leopard?

you said your cats have claw caps

>tfw that feely feel feel

It's a bad joke. Sorry. I cut myself

Let me know when this white bitch is up for sucking dick. I heard she comes to NYC from time to time.

dubs and ciara posts her suicide livestream NOW

I think it gives them a sense of purpose in life. It's shitposting, but in real life and on a much grander scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOwg_aR3src&index=6&t=0s&list=FLnv_XuA7WQGfpTVu_ikPTPg

Attached: heildesu.jpg (1080x720, 93K)

i want ciara to live and get pregnant by Kaya

Ahhh that's really deep and going in the suicide direction. Please be careful, hope you're doing awright.

She's actually not bad looking, cute even to the right person. Having seen her nudes too she's actually got a smoking body too indicating prime breeding material.

Shame about the serious mental issues.

Even your arms are beautiful.

Why were you wearing the arm band then?

I don't know who she is but I can tell you from experience that she shoots

her new instagram is selectall.delete

Her chin isn't the problem. It's her massive, manly jawline that makes her so fucking hideous.

She's literally the ugliest girl I've ever seen but her chin is the least of it. Her mid face is too long, her cheekbones are too shallow and her jaw is wider than most men's. The raccoon eyes and poorly covered up acne all over the place aren't doing her any favors either.

>My cat scratched it
Do you expect anyone to believe your lies at this point, you pathetic retard? Just fucking kill yourself and get it over with.

Attached: 1454112850250.jpg (453x500, 39K)

>John K Samson
fuggen dropped