/drunk/

who else having a lil drinky-poo while shitposting?

Attached: 1505881474469.png (631x608, 43K)

Just got my two tall boys user. Ill join you

Yep.
I got muh Coca Cola and muh peppermint tea right next to me.

hell ya man! thinking about playing some dota later what are you gonna do?

Just going to shitpost and make spaghetti for now my man

I only post on this board when I'm drunk. This is the only place where I can talk to people when my friends have hit town and all the smaller places are closed

No sir, not me, I do not partake in the devil's drink.

that sucks what about his lettuce?

Attached: 1473086219196.jpg (491x491, 47K)

No sir, I am a devout man through and through. Drugs are the devil's temptations for the lesser men and as long as I have Jesus with me I can do anything.

Not yet, user. I am at work. But tonight. Tonight I will do what I do every night. Go to bars alone and spiral into a hellish descent of alcohol fueled mania and depersonalization likely with some cocaine for added effect.

Got 1750 ml of taaka ready to go. Amazing that I can get 40 standard drinks under 10 bucks.

I'm straight edge too.
I'm not happy.
In fact I'm often quite sad.

Attached: 763235589.png (269x314, 123K)

I was straight edge for a long time but then I tried drinking. It's pretty fun but easy to have it take control. Still, my life sucks and sobriety wasn't helping any

co-co = no-no

Attached: 1504641434920.png (608x572, 303K)

Jesus will protect you.
I feel for you, anonymous poster.
We've all had dark times, some of us darker than others, but with the power of Christ and the gospel we can overcome our weaknesses and truly grow as people.
Before I accepted Jesus into my life, things were grim. I had the noose tied and hung from the ceiling with meticulous care. My wife left me, my children spit on me, calling me worthless and pathetic. I didn't want that to be the final moment of my life. I stood off the chair, removed the rope from my neck, and decided to change. I wasn't going to be that man anymore.
Times are still dark, but with Jesus, God, and Mary, I see the light ahead. And it's not too far, brother.

Erry night brothaaa. I spend to much time drunk and shitposting to be honest

Tbh friend I'm just waiting for the minute I'm miserable enough to end it.

go fuck some pussy niggas

Attached: 123543624.jpg (494x626, 45K)

>pop one of them blue bois
>have a couple drinks
>play some vidya
>ate some chimichangas with maple baked beans and spicy cayenne tortilla chips and hot sauce
>now watching some kino

Yeah livin' that life

Attached: 1521688778816.jpg (300x250, 16K)

Sipping on a delicious glass of ice cold milk. Taste pretty good.

it's the only life

Every single day.
Had half a bottle of whiskey and 3 ales and a few joints, still sober and just got a headache... it's almost 5am here in England.
Gonna have 1 more ale and another joint then probably call it quits because I can't be bothered anymore.