Why are animes so fuckin trash these days? everything is ADHD garbage for normies on psychostimulants

why are animes so fuckin trash these days? everything is ADHD garbage for normies on psychostimulants
>jojo's bizzare queers
>one piss
>another anime set in a virtual video game world

god i fuckin miss those black and white depressing one that made you think like death note, death parade or tokyo ghoul

Attached: 1503052053046.png (469x452, 277K)

Just watch old anime

Just in case you don't know, the new season of tokyo ghoul is out

>Tokyo Ghoul
Wat
Tokyo Ghoul is dumb shonen trash, the quality drop between episode 1 and 2 was incredible

>that made you think like death note, death parade or tokyo ghou

Attached: 1520100379428.jpg (640x480, 34K)

All anime is trash.
Sorry.

Rick and Szechuan is where it's at.

the only good anime is space dandy

>death note
>death parade
>tokyo ghoul
Ohhhh, I see. You're one of those edgelords, aren't you?

Attached: __futami_ami_and_futami_mami_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_classic__f475a0d98573832f191f3369a348db2d.gif (480x270, 147K)

>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is on the list

Ayylmao, go fuck yourself, faggot

Madoka is the greatest anime/show ever made user.

Take the madokapill

Attached: 1522694765402.jpg (1200x1716, 156K)

WeII crafted bait

>one piss
I know I shouldn't find that funny but I do.

Madoka is honestly great.
>Mami talking to Madoka before she gets killed

Attached: afc91031fe4348653636811bad864cbbd1b72120.png (600x848, 328K)

Based on what you posted, MONSTER might be right up your alley. Just plain olr Monster. It's about a surgeon named Tenma who saves a kid, that grows up to kill people and fuck over Tenma's life. He basically quits his job and becomes a badass to track the kid down and kill him. One of the best Drama/Thrillers I've ever seen, with some impressive animation work by Madhouse.

Attached: 3601.jpg (900x350, 39K)

the only good anime is Mushishi

All anime is trash. There's always shitty writing, poor pacing, outrageous and exaggerated characters, or a bunch of poorly done exposition in every show. The nips just don't know how to do proper storytelling. Still though, a lot of it's just mindless fun. Don't take it too seriously.

hell yeah i am
hah you the faggot here

This is probably the least "anime" anime out there. You could easily make this into a western drama and you wouldn't lose much. Not to say that's bad, or that the show itself is bad. It's actually very good, and yeah this might be the type of show for you OP if you're tired of weird anime gimmicks.

How do you expect people to watch it if you spoil a character's death just like that?

>Death Note
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Death Parade
>Making you think
Lmao.
I can agree that isekai is garbage tho.

Death note is as deep as dagashi kashi

Watch lain!

Attached: 7cc8592d-c890-4d17-8ec8-fdc0c1f5c955.jpg (1080x1440, 208K)

>tfw i still rewatch death note.
it's a classic stfu
you're objectively wrong bout jojo btw

Calls out people for trash taste, has trash taste himself. Hmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think.

Attached: Thinking00.gif (256x256, 458K)

>that made you think like death note, death parade or tokyo ghoul

Attached: 63CF56F7-2BCD-438D-9668-90F30C9E0485.png (600x450, 457K)

Because anime lovers are too often gay fags. The market is ajusted to please them.

objectivly go lift to become a masculine freak faggot
awaken my masters xDD

What is this even supposed to mean? original pepperoni pizza

Sorry. But pretty much everyone knows about her death at this point, it also happens fairly early and the dialogue before is what makes it imo. Still, I apologize

I know this is bait but jojo literally is trash.

Eh, I liked it. The first three Arcs are corny as fuck which makes them fun to watch but later it gets unironically good

>my babby cartoons are better than your babby cartoons

ehh you are a huge faggot who just wants to be around quiry and funny autistic people

Go watch Elfen Lied you stupid edgelord.

JoJo is a pretty good entrance anime, better than normie ones like Naruto or AOT

>that made you think like death note, death parade or tokyo ghoul
Thought you were going to at least bring up pretentious tryhard stuff like Lain, Ergo Proxy, LoGH, etc. when you said ones that made you think. But it turns out you're just a huge edgelord.

check out parasyte my dude, and I also second monster

>girl friendzones beta MC
>opens her legs after he becomes Chad thanks to an alien
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I thought the first two episodes seemed kinda neat and different then it just became typical shonenshit after that.

>Watching generic normal slime anime
>Suggesting Normal slime moe cancer faggotry
>Not Experiencing the absolute bliss that is utsuge.
>Full range of rich depressive themes
>Story is almost always easy to relate to in some way shape or form
>If not you self insert because it's amazing in comparison to your miserably pathetic life
>Multiple Endings always brutally realistic in which they experience everything only to realize great disappointment like you.
>True ending is always extremely miserable they just become you
>No happy endings unless you count death?
>Normal filth repellent (as they are blind to the true purpose of the genre)
>It's going to impact you in a negative way.

I didn't suggest shit dumbass.

then you're gay and a faggot for not suggesting shit.

>death note, death parade or tokyo ghoul
is this bait
yeah it is
i think we should all laugh anyway though

Attached: 1465992368519.jpg (400x315, 33K)

Utsuge are the best man. Have you heard of CLANNAD? It felt so relatable as a robot.

clannad is overrated normal shit.

Read the manga you kids, Seinen Jojo is great

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x631, 268K)

99% of anime is garbage

Especially slice of life shit

>>god i fuckin miss those black and white depressing one that made you think like death note, death parade or tokyo ghoul
You have to be 18 to post on this site

Jojo's was from manga that's be around for decades you fucking normie/casual /a/non.

Trigun is the best Chinese cartoon

>why are animes so fuckin trash these days?
It's not. In short, you have fallen for the memes. Almost nobody knows the truth about anime, so it's just the blind leading the blind.

You have no idea what you are saying.

You also have no idea what you are saying. You people just mindlessly recite some garbage you read on Jow Forums. You know nothing abbout any of this.

Tokyo Ghoul is one of the most poorly written animes I have ever watched. That's saying a lot, I've seen literally hundreds of animes. Tokyo Ghoul appeals to edgy teens and that's it.

Elfen Lied is the definition of angsty teen. God that anine was such fucking trash.

Oh, get a load of this guy. Mr. I Have No Life And Watched Retarded Cartoons.
Get a grip. Anime is actual degeneracy.

Just watch good animes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou - 05 [1080p].mkv-00_20_03-2018-02-24-15h10m40s895.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>animes
>s
STOP

Are you the same faggot who thinks everybody's opinion about Japan in the earlier thread was a meme except your own? Goddamn just admit you're a fucking weeb dude, you look sad as fuck attempting to be some cryptic grand wizard of Japanese culture

>Have no argument against saying TG is trash b/c you know it is
>Nitpick some bullshit to distract

i like how hot the guys are in the dragonball animes

They aren't cartoons and you are projecting Western degeneracy.

Why can't you people EVER stay on reddit where you belong?

>Goddamn just admit you're a fucking weeb
Provide hard evidence that I'm a weeb (protip: you can't).

>you look sad as fuck attempting to be some cryptic grand wizard of Japanese culture
I know more than all of you combined.

You know why this board is orange right?

gotta get past the robot somehow

Attached: 1417734511176.png (456x570, 60K)

>I know more than all of you combined.

Is that you Ken-sama?

Attached: 42f.png (928x324, 115K)

>They aren't cartoons and you are projecting Western degeneracy.
Jesus fuck, it's already too late. Funny how you say "western degeneracy" when Japan is has the lowest birth rates and highest suicide rates on the planet, because young men are too busy jacking off to anime traps and hugging their body pillows and the women are insane feminists who eat the crusted blood shavings off of their rotten tampons.

Why is someone Ken-sama for having extensive knowledge of something pertaining to Japan? Why are people not allowed to know things about Japan? Were you dropped on your head during delivery?

people are insecure about their own culture and will lash out at others for trying too escape it

do you know anything about Japan? I doubt it...

Japan's birth and suicide rates are a meme. They aren't the worst in the world, yet no other country's rates are ever discussed. There are countries in Europe with lower rates, and Western birth rates are also artificially propped up by immigrants that don't actually contribute to the population because they are a parallel society.

>young men are too busy jacking off to anime traps and hugging their body pillows
Meme. This is a small insignificant minority of people. Traps and bodypillows in general are a meme.

> the women are insane feminists who eat the crusted blood shavings off of their rotten tampons
Absolute projection. It's the West that has a feminism problem, not Japan.

I do.

>Absolute projection. It's the West that has a feminism problem, not Japan.
>Hurr durr Japan is holy and everything else is a meme
Read some fucking news, mainstream or not, take you pick. You'll see tons of neets and crazy jap feminists out in the streets protesting. If you think feminism is only a western thing, boy, you are sorely mistaken.

>Read some fucking news, mainstream or not, take you pick.
The mainstream media habitually lies about and deliberately misrepresents Japan and is one of the reasons why your brain is so full of fuck.

The West has a feminism problem. Japan does not.

NUH UH
YAH HUH
KYS

It'd be nice to have friends with similar interests (vidya and anime) but why is it that every single time there's a thread about anime it results in autistic screeching how everyone's taste is bad and if you dislike something, you just watched it wrong.

The West has a feminism problem. Japan does not.

Woooah watch out guys, OP has the best anime taste apparently