Here's a challenge

here's a challenge.

try to think of a plot for this shitpost I made a year ago.

Attached: niggas in paris II.png (512x614, 352K)

It's just a shitty copy of the original NI**AS IN PARIS, which was a work of art. A worthless hollywood cash-grab.

it's 2056. the USA has nuked mecca during the hajj pilgrimage. but somehow by the strength of Allah, the Kaaba becomes infused with radioactive super powers, detaches itself from the earth and flies away shooting laser beams. the US air force tracks it to berlin where it resurrects a zombie hitler, then to the sea where it resurrects a zombie osama bin laden. some guy I don't know is reading an anime book when the Kaaba shots him with its laser beam. the Kaaba flies to paris where it, hitler and osama plan to set up their fifth reich for 1 million years. the worlds only hope is kayne west, who at this point is 79 years old. he teleports to paris using a teleportation pod which has been invented, and interrupts the 3 villains, telling them he will let them continue their reich but he just has to extol the virtues of queen beyonce one last time before he passes on. zombie hitler and zombie osama die of boredom and the kaaba flies into outer space to laser beam the human colony on titan.

What did I say? nothing but a soulless copy.

im crying. that was absolutely beautiful. i somewhat made a plot too but it was not fully detailed as this.

Attached: 1499265189597.jpg (539x412, 44K)

feel free to use it for the movie

>doesn't include Kanye breaking the jewish mental conditioning and rising from his tomb as a 21st century mash of Jesus and Hitler
lame

in 2059 the jews do not control hollywood anymore. women do.

i made other one. you wanna create a plot for it too?

sure i'll give it a shot

*camera panning over an unknown city*
>anonymous figure: "we found it"
>hitler: "you don't mean...?"
>anonymous figure "afraid so"
*BRAAAAP*
>osama: "we warned them"
>a hot random woman "they never listen... but we finally found it"
>osama "yeah... but at what cost..."
*BRAAAAAAAP*
>black sassy fat woman with short hair "i'm assembling a team"
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>an anonymous figure dressed all in black and a hoodie walks slowly down a barely lit alley, it's raining
>a voice from the shadows "it can't be, we all thought you were dead"
>hoodie character turns towards the camera and takes the hoodie off slowly revealing himself to be kanye
>kanye "she was the motherfucking glitch"
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*a lot of action scenes packed into a 30 sec montage with lots of explosions*
*slow BRAAAAP*
>"coming to theaters december 2018"

here it is. have fun making a plot.

Attached: Niggas in russia.png (546x800, 629K)

im actually gonna make that the fucking trailer. thank you.

the year is 2090. kanye west has been re-animated by the japanese who are no longer human, but fully fledged anime characters. all he does is dance like a russian and drink vodka and the japanese are convinced that the russians have hacked his mainframe. japan declares war on russia. in retaliation vladimir lenin rises from his grave as the prophecy foretold and fires laser beams at the islands of japan, creating another fukoshima disaster. a now radiated kanye still dances and drinks. the ghosts of stalin and karl marx appear to the japanese leaders, a squatting anime slav and brown girl with an ak-47. marx tells them to seize the means of production and a confused stalin tells them to commit mass genocide against the russians. the japanese leaders ponder what to do. they attempt to ask kayne for guidance but he has grown into an enormous dancing drinking monstrosity that threatens the entire planet. the japanese and russians join forces to take down the out of control kanye but to no avail. out of nowhere, lenin's cadaver begins to fire super concentrated laser beams at kayne, which overload his circuitries and destroy him once and for all. japan and russia join forces to rule the planet in the one billion year 6th reich.

another hideo kojima leveled plot, truly a work of art. i'm actually planning on making my first one into a dumb short 10-5 minute video on youtube ( i don't know when but maybe soon) and i want to credit you for coming up with some of the main plot. if you want to be credited. what should i put?

dr. shepherd

I shall use that. thank you Dr. Shepherd

Attached: 1521861430951.jpg (717x960, 144K)

thank you my friend
i wish you well

Backstory for this:
After several acts supporting unity, in 2022, the European Union effectively unites as a republic. However, not all people are pleased with this. Nationalist revolts, along with terrorist attacks, make the new nation very unstable, and the US decides to ally itself with the EU. Meanwhile, Russia and it's allies see this as a threat, so they pull their troops out of Syria. This allows the rebels to win the Syrian Civil War in 2024, after which they set up a republic. Radicalist, pan-Arab parties take power in Syria and begin expanding in other countries. The Syrians also begin funding terrorist cells in the EU. With these attacks, a new party called the Third Way begins to gain prominence in the EU. Mecca is captured by Syrian forces in 2032, and Syria proclaims it as its capital. Syria renames itself to the New Arab Caliphate(NAC) and sets its sights on Turkey and the EU. This results in the Third Way taking power in the EU and proclaiming a Fourth Reich. Seeing this, the U.S. cuts all diplomatic ties with the Reich and starts to favor isolation. The Reich begins expanding territory in the Balkans. In 2039, all of Europe except for Britain, Turkey, Belarus, and Russia is part of the Reich. It then makes a deal with the NAC to occupy half of Turkey. The NAC, having unified Arabia, sets it's sights on the Caucasus and southern Russia. In 2043, Russia kills 13,000 Chechen protesters. The NAC and the Reich use this as an opportunity to declare war on Russia, starting WWIII. Meanwhile in the U.S., the pro-Russian candidate Barron Trump wins the 2044 presidential election. He quickly declares war on the Reich and NAC. Britain and Belarus decide to ally with the Russians and Americans. In 2049, Normandy, part of the Reich, is invaded by the U.S. By 2055, most of Europe has fallen, but the NAC is harder to conquer, as it uses guerilla tactics in its wars. The U.S. decides that nuclear weapons are the only solution.

Chinese investigation into Blockchain and dna has allowed them to make huge leaps in decoding genetic material, allowing them to revive powerful figures from history and grant them their memories.
China has comfortably subdued the former United States with their vast army of cloned historical Icons, leaving a free European caliphate to flourish.
Shia lebouf is Jackie shin, a freelance geneticist in France trying to obtain the DNA of Napoleon, but regretfully he keeps coming up short.
At the end of his tether, about to call it quits and book a flight to Guangzhou, he spends one last night in a non alcoholic drinks and electronic sports den, and meets Harold Schwartz (West), a man with an encyclopedic knowledge of Paris catacombs, having spent years there attempting to find and revive his long dead rap career.

Little do they know, the evil North American Federation is poised to strike the European caliphate from their moon base exile.
As chaos descends, the two make a pact.
Get out of this alive, find the DNA and the rap career, and get Jackie back home to Guangzhou.

i love you man
man i love you