Can attractive people ever be robots?

Can attractive people ever be robots?

Attached: 1aeb066062ce12a631c91fa90ad18933.jpg (320x409, 32K)

An attractive male can hide from the world, an attractive female can not, as just her existence will cause people to flock to her.

Yo, autism, abuse, and bdd does things to a person, So yeah, I guess so

Depends what you consider attractive I guess op.

Most definitely. Sex isn't everything. Especially if you're famous. Of course these people may seem to live a great life on the outside, but the human mind is never satisfied nor content.

Yeah but then they don't stay attractive. Living like shit takes it's toll.
If you're attractive, try the best to do well with the cards you're dealt.

Being a Robot is a mentality. It has absolutely nothing to do with appearances.

No, all attractive people have some type of value. Yeah, you can be fucked in the head and still be attractive, but that doesn't make you robot.

No. Attractive people get the halo effect and many of the flaws are looked at in a positive light. Other people don't get that. The only people who can truly be robots are average and ugly people.

im pretty sure they can...
i don't think your outer appearance really reflects your mental state until you are completely and utterly destroyed inside, so...

>take mona's hands for comfort

Attached: Mona_Lisa_detail_hands.jpg (768x576, 146K)

And yet women can't be one

No, that's just a failed normie.

aka robot

This thread made me look at /soc/ it is an awful board

cause women can't have the mentality

Wrong, robots can't be normies or vise versa. Failed normies are still normies and are not welcome.

why aren't failed normies considered robots? Literally eeryone has tried to make it with normals whether they were conscious of it or not. Like when your a little kid and tried to make friends but were denied, that would be attempting to be a normie, but failing, as a result you're set down the robot path.

Why not though? What's the difference?

>ostracized by normies because no social skills
>ostracized by robots because I don't look like quasimodo

I honestly hate this place.

Literally everything.

Lifestyle.
Appearance.
Value in society.
Hormones.
Etc.

Yes.
Men yes, women... no.

Feel free to make an Attractive Robot general thread where you all can jerk each other off.

Kill yourselves normie faggots.
Attractive males have life on tutorial mode. They have it easier than females.

I am not attractive.

I'm what a very small portion of girls would consider 'cute'. That's it.

I'm too much of a sperg lord to do anything about these situations without spilling all my spaghetti.

Sure, keep blaming genetics instead of facing the fact that it is entirely your fault that you are a turbo loser.

Attached: 61de54a28b05fafafece6d7fda22d361.jpg (2048x1024, 1.04M)

Until I went bald, I was really attractive for three years and nothing happened in my life. No friends, no girls, nothing. Women were looking at me all the time but I was too much of a shutin to do anything. Women never make the first move.

Point proven. Thanks.
>bald
That's entirely different. It's rare for baldchads but it's possible. Yes bald people can be robots

I can not objectively judge myself but I am vain and stare at myself in the mirror. I think I must be very stupid since I can not get a girlfriend or interact with normgroids correctly

Attached: B15D3376-E5C1-461A-A6C4-46AEA27B8964.jpg (1092x1600, 559K)

Bowie was a robot through and through, watch some interviews with him.
Also he invented shitposting

I said it was before I started balding.
Now, I'm more average and obviously don't get the same attention but at that time, with some social skills, I could have fucked every girl I wanted.
Except that I didn't have that and no girl pulled my pants down to suck my dick. Trust me, at some point, with a bad familial history and an avoidant personality, nothing can save you.

The best effort from the girl that I call is that girl who tried to stalk but I yelled at her because I didn't her to see my junkie parents.

I said it was before I started balding.
Now, I'm more average and obviously don't get the same attention but at that time, with some social skills, I could have fucked every girl I wanted.
Except that I didn't have that and no girl pulled my pants down to suck my dick. Trust me, at some point, with a bad familial history and an avoidant personality, nothing can save you.

The best effort from the girl that I call is that girl who tried to stalk but I yelled at her because I didn't want her to see my junkie parents.

>David Bowie was a robot
Modern Jow Forums everybody.

the best effort from the girl that I can recall is that girl who tried to stalk me*

Sorry mate, it's night in Europe and I'm too damn tired.