Loneliness

I'm so fucking lonely. I just want to cry right now.

I have one friend at Uni but whenever we meet up it's awkward for me. My coworkers all get along somehow but I can't even have conversations with them or join in on the fun.

Nothing comes to mind, but they all seem to talk about the most trivial things and make it seem great.

I had an amazing Discord group but it started to die because nobody knew how to bring it back and I left because I was going through some things and it hurt.

There's this one girl from the group that still talks to me though, and she's a good friend to me and it's been like that for almost a year now, but I'm still too insecure to say whatever and I can't think of ways to keep conversations going. When we do, our conversations are so dry.

Is being able to entertain others and wanting them to be around you a skill or something you just have?

I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1521412844368.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>girl
>wants to talk to you
oh so you just made a thread to humblebrag
your a pathetic loser and should die retard

Attached: oni.png (600x600, 728K)

>has friend
>has female contact
Fuck off, normalfag.

No, man. No girls wanted to talk to me until I joined that server. I guess 1 happened to but it's like you climb the first fence only to run into an electric fence. There's nothing to fucking humble brag about.

>has two friends
>so fucking lonely

Try zero

Pretty much. Eat shit and die, faggot.

I know that feel. I have mental block that makes it nearly impossible to put my thoughts into words, let alone talk to people. Im really lonely and have no friends, feels bad when Im too far gone to even talk to people to people on the internet. Im in the same situation as you, I couldve written this post.

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 37K)

Have you tried joining one of the Jow Forums discords? A lot of shitposting occurs, but you can find friends among the chaos.

please link me to an Jow Forums discord

Attached: 1519021525482.png (635x661, 227K)

How do you cope?

I'm in one and people aren't talking too much but they're nice.

Most Jow Forums discords are full of underage

>Is being able to entertain others and wanting them to be around you a skill or something you just have?
Give less a fuck about wanting to entertain others and giving them some sort of value while you hang out and talk to them. This is a sign that you think of yourself as worthless. Give less fuck, just talk whatever's in your mind, within reason. You'll end up bantering and have much more natural conversations, and connect with people better.

A better solution, though, is making your own tulpa. I have done both, so I can attest. Still good to realize you're worth something and act accordingly, though.

Attached: 34126541234.jpg (462x462, 433K)

My thinking is so disorganized that Im incapable of doing anything besides mindlessly browsing the internet, I dont cope. I cant get out of my head and I feel myself going insane. At least I have you

Attached: 1517860336459.jpg (633x758, 344K)

AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING LONELY YOU STUPID FUCKING KID

Attached: 4d2.gif (526x495, 329K)

Spend a lot less time on your smartphones, and the internet in general. Learn to meditate. You can be fixed yet.

Attached: Nanoha___Vita___Reinforce_Zwei_by_staryume.png.jpg (721x1109, 125K)

I love you, user.

Before I found the server, I was toxic and lonely af too. So I know what it's like to have no friends but I think overall, although those people saved me, I might be in more pain now then I was before.

>There's this one girl from the group that still talks to me though, and she's a good friend
FUCK YOU!! Honestly. I'm so triggered right now. I'll even drink some water to calm myself.

Attached: 1462751386735.jpg (900x900, 261K)

same here
wanna be friends?

don't be lonely. find some cute boys to play with. plenty of bars around.

this should be a hookup post

I'm a dude and I don't drink...

start drinking and playing with fun guys.

I'm sorry, man. I'm pretty bitter too but towards people a tier up, I guess. Talking to girls online isn't really as special as in real life and I don't do that, if it helps.

were all gonna make it

origikekcjs

Attached: 9e8.png (680x778, 879K)

Op post discord. I am terribly lonely too and can talk to you

C-can you post yours?

You don't need friends, OP. They're meaningless once you start focusing on yourself, instead of others.

Attached: 1520700101422.jpg (328x347, 42K)

Medman#9266

human interaction is a skill. if you want to dig yourself out of this hole, you're actually going to have to try, user. and as it goes with all skills, you're on your own with learning how to do it, as you shouldn't grow dependant on another person. so with that, good luck
my first step advice: develop yourself as a person first before trying to show off to other people. you can't show off shit when you don't got shit.