Is anyone else extremely inferior to your siblings...

Is anyone else extremely inferior to your siblings? Growing up was sad knowing my parents knew my they were better than me

Also /feels/ General

Attached: 0CACE16C-1F5A-41A4-9C51-B4E6AEE506EE.jpg (500x526, 46K)

What country are you from, user? If you tell me it's an English speaking country, I'm going to rage.

Also, my older brother is stronger than me but I'm taller and never had acne. I feel like I win.

I'm from America so no, I'm not from an English speaking country.

My sister is female so she has a better life than me obviously, and she also didn't go through as muchof an existential crisis as I did, and she's not as lazy as me.
she's equally as tall as me but skinnier, and is gifted like me.
But she also does drugs and has horrible joint problems despite her youth so Idk if I'm inferior to her.

Post a pic of your sis. You piqued my curiosity my friend.

>parents knew my they were better than me

no. I don't want to. I don't want us doxxed. I don't want to give her orbiters from this site.

>23 yo
>5'8
>9yo sister already up to my chin

it's fucking over man

Attached: fcc.png (846x592, 42K)

Is that yung lean?
Orig

>full on autismo that plans to live with my parents til their deaths
>my brother still manged to be a bigger failure than me

Attached: 1361672482269.jpg (539x480, 26K)

When we were younger, I kinda shadowed them because I was smarter. Now that we are older and both of them have social lives.

>tfw 24yo khv
>tfw found condoms in your younger brother's drawer.

Attached: 1521676230289.jpg (480x480, 31K)

thank god I don't have siblings
specially if they were younger than I and more successful

>be me
>20 yo
>5'5 manlet

your 9 year old sister is taller than a fucking 20 year old dude, thanks for the suicide fuel user

Attached: 526511468454.png (591x800, 238K)

So much so that I have serious suspicions about infidelity on the part of my mom.

I was, when I was younger. My younger brothers were attractive, fit, and popular. They played on sports teams, went to parties, did drugs. I was a D&D nerd (still am), and spent most of my teen years formatting RPG books I downloaded from geocities websites.

I'm almost 40 now, and things are pretty much the opposite. My brothers are burnt out losers. They work menial labour, and while it pays well, they're using up their bodies day by day. They've settled for roasties and spend most of their time talking about "the old days".

On the other hand, I went to school at 30, learned to develop software, and got a great job. My career is just getting started. I started dieting and working out, and I'm basically a fantasy man for women on tinder. Sure my younger years were boring, but I now have the time, energy, wisdom, and bankroll to enjoy the restof my life.

Are you an ascended robot?

I haven't heard the term, but I'd say it fits. I didn't have a date throughout high school. Worked part time jobs through my entire 20s, only enough to pay for my video games and RPG books. I'd spend 2-3 days in a row roleplaying with my friends in a filthy apartment. Lived at home until I was 33. Didn't drive until I was 32.

But going to school turned everything around. I put myself out there. I saw people failing at classes I didn't have a problem with. I got a coop job and started making money.

Education = money = confidence = women. Things just fit into place.

Love that pic!

I'm original you fuck!

OP: yes desu. I am aspergery and was borderling autistic as a kid. My next younger brother had friends, male and female; i didn't.
I spent a lot of my childhood envying my brother his friends and resisting the temptation to sabotage. As I got older I got to love my brother more and his friends didn't treat me like a freak.
>still envy him
>still will always feel like the beta to his alpha

Yes.

Growing up my sister looked up to me because I was genuinely really cool, I had a million friends (not literally) and was generally loved by everyone... whenever people met my sister apparently they used to say "OH MY GOD YOU'RE user'S SISTER? I LOVE HIM!" and stuff like that... so she looked up to me, listened to the same music I did, tried weed a few times because I smoked weed...

Years later.
I'm a fucking useless wank.
NEET, mental health issues, alcohol problems, live with parents, parents constantly worried about me and my life...
My sister is now in a very stable relationship with a decent dude living in a town 30 miles away and she's always worked hard, always had a job, always been the golden child apart from 1 or 2 instances.

I'm glad my sister didn't turn out like me.
My parents have enough shit to deal with with a 31 year old absolute fuckup... if my sister was the same my parents would go mental.

I was a child with a lot of promise because I was always the best in class, always the best at sports, always chosen first for everything... somewhere around 14 to 16 years old I realised some shit, then around 10 years later my mental health went fuckery.

Happy for my sister though she's awesome.

Nah I was the smart one

The youngest sister may have actually felt that way but she has friends and is a great artist

I was jealous/scared of my older sister growing up, she had friends, boy friends, went to parties, all that shit. I stayed inside all the time and had NO awareness of my surroundings. Like apparently one of her friends lived with us when we were kids and I had no idea until they told me later on in life.
Now she is married, has her own business, and goes on trips around the world. But apparently is suicidal.
I am engaged, shitty job, shitty apartment, but I only had to call the suicide hotline once.

I don't know what to make of this so I try not to think about it.

Fug this gives me hope. Age 27, finally lost enough weight to join the air force and hopefully knock out my incomplete bachelors degree while im in. So tired of being a NEET.

The key for me was to set short term goals. Like, "Get 80% in this class. Don't aim for 100%, don't kill yourself, just go for 80%."

"Increase my bench press by 20 pounds. That's it. Don't try to be arnie, just get an extra 20 pounds on the bar."

I found organizing things and automating things also really helped. Like, I make a giant freezer of meals (chili, spaghetti, stew) and then just grab one every day. I don't have to think about my meals. They're all homemade and frozen ahead of time. My house is usually clean, I have lots of boxes and cubby holes for all my stuff, so it's all somewhere I can find it if I need it.

Tell us about your brother, user.

What did you realize?

My older brother was a Chad. Had a bunch of cute girlfriends, a couple cool cars, cool friends, and he played video games when they were cool and wasnt a total shut-in about it.

I failed in every respect where he succeeded, except for one. Ive got a decent job now whereas he struggles financially under his codependent emotionally unstable gf.

I still love him like a brother, and worry about his future, but ultimately he had the better half of the better part of life while im still a shut-in loser with no relationship experience.

Ive got money and a good job though, so that's nice at least.

Attached: HremitCranb.jpg (620x420, 49K)

I have a younger sister. She isn't taller than me yet but she will be. She's only like an inch shorter than me at 13. She got all the athletic talent, height, etc. Shes also a nearly Olympic level swimmer and competes in competitions. On the other hand I'm far, far smarter than her and I have way more talent at creative things like music and painting.

Basically we even out because we are better at different things. I fully expect her to be more successful in life than me though, since she's female.

My younger brother is an autistic asshole and I'm clearly my paren't favorite but he's already way more fit than me and it'll be embarrasing if he gets laid before i do.

Attached: OhNo.gif (178x260, 1.84M)