It is never too late to turn to me, and soon you will be able to join me

It is never too late to turn to me, and soon you will be able to join me.

Attached: Jesus-Our-Saviour-catholicism-40690860-1200-1600.jpg (1200x1600, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxyUZ2_fgmk
youtube.com/watch?v=5cXDZTNnytc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was Jesus really blonde hair and blue eyed?

Attached: 1522864999577.png (555x470, 383K)

of course not, he was a brown man from the middle east

when are you coming back? the world needs you

I'm you, and you are me. How many times have you died and resurrected? Are you following my foodsteps? Are you acting out my life?

>tfw you will never get comfy will Jesus

Attached: YEE YEE.jpg (227x371, 11K)

Oh look it's this thread again, I noticed how you completely avoided the question of where you at motherfucker, where you at, where you at? Stop it with the sleight of hand, whisper in your ear bullshit and be direct.

Jesus' appearance is however you imagine it. It is not what is important user, his teachings are. He is the son of God and has come here to save mankind through his suffering, he loves us all.

eternity

My God why I'm not original

I find no comfort
youtube.com/watch?v=SxyUZ2_fgmk

it's important to racist americans and europeans

Away with you kikel

orig

Attached: r9k.jpg (355x241, 24K)

It is easier for a camel to fit through a needles eye than a robot to enter the kingdom of God

Please stop making me feel bad I need to sleep soon

Attached: 1502842901914.jpg (736x853, 79K)

Please cure me of all of my degenerate urges, it's not like I want to be like this. I want to be a good person, but I can't with all of this in my way.

Attached: Sad old fashioned betrayed wojak.jpg (1094x720, 48K)

what have you done my son?

My god why I'm not originale enough

Chr*stcucks get off my board

You see, the reason he is however you imagine him is because he's just that, an imagination.
Cope with death and stop following one of the many fake religions, bro.

Attached: 1521448155482.jpg (125x125, 4K)

You should be grateful user, God only knows how many peoples lives have been spared by thou shall not kill.

I haven't been strong enough nor have I been faithful. I just want the degeneracy of my life to wash away so I can be born anew, but the degeneracy is really the only thing I have. I wish I could find a good christian friend to help me with this stuff, I'm always so lost.

Attached: 1521329505125.jpg (974x1024, 172K)

Yeah, ever heard of the Crusades lmao
God works in amazing ways, huh? :l

Yes you will, on the day of judgement and beyond that

Attached: 1523061718210.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Religion is the product of morality, not the other way around.

Attached: 12250233976368.jpg (480x600, 22K)

I was actually referring to more contemporary prospects but ok.

..is that...is that a road you want to go down?

that day will not be comfy, he will come back with a sword coming out from his mouth, he will be a judge with a sword, like in that stupid stallone movie. You have to prepare for that day my friend, it will not be the same day for everyone, that day could be tomorrow for you

youtube.com/watch?v=5cXDZTNnytc

If you're a good for nothing NEET that does not contribute to family or society, why should you be rewarded?

If you have to rely on several thousands year old tomes to guide your moral compass, you're probably some level of psychopath.
Morality should come from logical reasoning alone, not the dictation of some faceless oligarch.

Attached: 1491077048530.jpg (780x564, 98K)

Relax Jesus is a NEET too

if you continue on that path you will reach hell, you must rectify yourself.

What path? Oo

I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven

I did you don't remember?

the bible is a pretty interesting record of human collective behavior

walking in darkness. You must see a light and follow it, get out of the dark

lolololololollol
How about this logic, fuck everyone on this planet. The most logical way of existence is to look out for yourself because everyone else is a potential enemy and will only look after themselves.
>If morality doesn't come from God it is subjective.
Therefore I would just kill anyone who pisses me off and live my life in perfect peace because I don't consider it wrong to kill maggot-like humans. Without a standard set of morals from a higher being there is no morality because of it's subjective nature. Therefore no God = no morality.

Attached: donnie.jpg (1445x878, 237K)

I hope Jesus's love is posted on the front page everyday!

Morality is a social construct.
Case and point: slaves.