Any of you with a reason to live, mind sharing it?

any of you with a reason to live, mind sharing it?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-vinyl-sticker.png (458x458, 108K)

Enjoying vidya games and anime

Making my parents sad if I die is good enough reason.

I have a HAPA daughter.

My life isn't particularly bad and I feel obligated to live.

it's easier than dying
dying is gonna be such a fucking hassle
it'll happen when it happens

My grandma. She is such a sweet old lady and she really loves me. She lost a 4yo daughter on a car accident and when my sister died she was very sad too. I can't put her through more pain.

Attached: unnamed.png (384x384, 77K)

People depend on me for work that might actually help other people at some point.

Smoking weed makes the feels go away temporarily

Yeah I don't want to be associated with sad sacks that kill themselves, this worlds gonna have to take me out.

i got 4 autoflowers growing and theyre nearly ready to flower so i guess they get me out of bed each day

A pipe dream of a successful place.

YEAH TO SMOKE DAT DANK MY BOI!!!!

Attached: 1494466182032.jpg (1000x842, 187K)

>gf who broke up with me a few months ago sends texts late at night randomly
I'm fucking going with it for all its worth guys

dont try to get back with her
its just going to hurt you even more

Don't fucking do it. Don't you fucking dare fucking do it. I just had some PTSD shit because this reminded me of how a girl ruined my life in this very same manner. Kept running after me and I kept coming back to her. Don't do it boi

Hope for a better future, and the desire to pursue that future.

I enjoy watching movies. Fictional characters are my only friends now. Be sure to watch Avengers Infinity War April 27

Same. Went to my cousins funeral 2 years ago. That really put into perspective how much my family cares about each other.

I'm writing a book. It keeps me busy, it might earn money, and it might change some peoples' ways of thinking.

That is a reason to live.

Purely animal instinct. There is no other reason to shy away from death when things are this fucking horrible. God I wish I wasn't like this.

Just want to get to the place in my life where no one can tell me shit.

Revenge my dear user, the easiest motivation there is.

Attached: 1458839230800.jpg (500x402, 26K)

Unironically one of the things keeping me going is theres a shit ton of anime that I still want to watch. Im also almost done university so theres still a little hope that it gets better. But if not ill just kill myself once im done school and be done with everything.

Attached: 1522990314459.jpg (600x338, 28K)

I'm deluded to death. I feel like shit since maybe 2008 but my last bits of optimism won't leave me.

What's the theme of it?