What kind of boys are fembots into?

What kind of boys are fembots into?

Attached: spooning.jpg (640x960, 160K)

If they're non-white, overly feminine, or anorexic as all hell, they're off the table. Literally anyone else is fine. Though I don't like the whole super defined ab look. Weirds me out somehow.

Why are fembots so racist?

>complains that women are coalburners
>encounters girls who do not like non-whites
>"Why are women so racist?"

>What kind of boys are fembots into?
Chad.

Why would you choose the color of shit when you can choose the color of pure snow? Men would do the same thing as that fembot if given a choice.

Unlike us, fembots can pick and choose.

I fit the bill. will you love me?

>non-white
based fembro

they like good looking ones, like most roasties

Socially awkward anti-normie men. I'd date just about any race with the exceptions of black and pajeet.

>brown nipples on either gender

Attached: DISGUST.jpg (720x960, 68K)

I'm personally disgusted by white females though
I don't really know I could ever love one
I'm also white

Because you only go to Tyrone for his dick
Once he leaves and you're stuck with his mutt then you start looking for white guys

Enjoy your future Elliot Rodgerino child then bro.

Probably not. I only know my physical preferences. I have no idea what my personality preferences are.
Why would I go to Tyrone for dick when I can just get a dildo? Like, what's the point?

You can't dominate yourself

You underestimate my power, user.

I like long-haired autists who do pentathlon and have the legs to show it.

elliot rodger was the product of a clueless mother and a career man that didn't care for him too much. There are a lot of reasons for why interracial relationships are problematic but statistically most of them aren't sociopaths. Most of them are just like the most of any race: Normies.

It was probably unlikely that I would have found anyone anyways

Chads and brads and nobody else.

Boys with degenerative diseases that will make them die young. I didn't mean for it to be this way, I liked both of them before they even told me they were sick.

Tall, broody, dark hair, eyebags and ottermode/thinspo/buff body

You're not a fembot
REEEEEE WHY DO FEMANONS KEEP THINKING THEY COULD HAVE HAD BFS BUT STILL BE FEMBOTS

reminder that real fembots are lesbians

I didn't date either one. One was an old crush, he passed away. And the other one is new crush I've recently starting hanging out with.

>or anorexic as all hell
Why is it a problem? Isn't anorexic better than obese?

tan, sad eyes or eye bags, strong silent type who can be funny when we're together, simple clothing style, strong, enjoys being physically affectionate

because they are anglo-saxon, or germanic descent. In meditarranean countries women are not so racist