Why dont robots want a cute needy gf like me i just want to give you lots of attention and love

why dont robots want a cute needy gf like me i just want to give you lots of attention and love

Attached: EC4EB6EC-4D15-4AD1-9B50-BB1C0A5E2D20.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Because in any relationship should have 1 dick max

You wouldn't be able to be attracted to me.

why do you say that? personality is the only thing that matters

I have an autism spectrum disorder.

I want a gf that I could beat and she would just love me more. who else

Attached: 1522864521236.png (997x556, 217K)

because that's annoying

>tfw threw myself at someone repeatedly and this is all he kept saying to me

Attached: kirby not impressed.jpg (260x282, 16K)

I love clingy

Because of my dependency personality disorder hahaha

I want a clingy gf badly
I just want a female(female) to cuddle inside my shelter from the outside world

But to find them I have to leave my house

I want this and I will settle for nothing less.

I have a clingy gf. The problem is that when I give her attention she gets more distant, so then it's an endless cycle of her getting distant, me getting more distant, her wanting me more, me giving her what she wants, her getting more distant, ect. It's annoying but I like her.

that doesnt matter at all autism doesnt mean that others are incapable of loving you

whats your email or discord?

I'm a piece of shit and would probably hurt you mentally or physically. I want to fix myself before I get a gf I'm sorry.

Because I'm an edgy sociopath with a heart of ice and a room full of weapons.

Where are you at, in case a robot is close enough to actually be with you?

Are you a girl (female) and are you a non-landwhale? Post contact info.

Maybe. I'm a 28 year old balding autistic virgin. The pool of women who are capable of tolerating someone like that is small, and I don't know how I would find these women.

Why would you want to beat your gf?

I'll take you. What's your discord/location?

Attached: 307012.jpg (225x350, 23K)

im from the seattle area if thats specific enough

Wouldn't it be sweet if op found someone on here. They could tell their kids they met on Jow Forums, just lovely

I would love a clingy gf. I'm from the west coast as well. Here's a throwaway email
[email protected]

[email protected]

your email isnt secure since you didn't use the long version. Anyone will be able to log into that email, user

>telling her instead of just snooping on the emails
ree

oops thank you still new to it ill change it

I might have to break up with mine now
I don't want to tell my kids about the fetish thread

Either "she" has a dick or she's 15

Makes me think she's 15

nope im legal

How big is your dick then?
Original

by the time your kids are old enough to ask, internet-fueled degeneracy will be normalized.

[email protected]

Not the guy, but same feel.
Because it's fun and hot too.

>i just want to give you lots of attention and love
You really don't.

Attached: 1521820642303.png (916x900, 607K)

b/c I had you as a GF already and you ran out of interesting topics to discuss, just wanting to talk about Our Relationship, and lost interest in the stuff that made you interesting in the first place.
You were an emotional cripple toward the end and I had to pull you off so you could stand on your own feet again. Fortunately for us all, you did.

don't lose hope user, she might be real.

All I want is a clingy gf and I want one RIGHT NOW

Not that guy either but I once read a femanon describe her desire to be brutally beaten and then cuddled, then pretend nothing had happened
How fucking awesome would that be
Especially if she got off on it?

Noone could be attracted to me, at this point i feel like if i was in a relationship I'd be overly clingy because it would be my only shot

Don't worry user a girl will fall head over heels for you eventually

Because I fucking need my space and I want someone who understands that I need a lot of space.

>don't lose hope user
A bit late for that. At this point I'm pretty sure that finding a cryptid would be easier than finding a girl willing to accept a robot like me.

there's likely a very good reason he said that. do you realize how much worse it is than being alone to be rejected by someone who previously threw themselves at you?

Validation that she loves me so much she would put up with that

Is there really a point to having a girlfriend if she isn't satisfied just basically being your property?

email me [email protected]

But if someone didn't want to be alone, why deny advances? Would it not be mutually beneficial?

Why do you know a clingy girl who wants to be my girlfriend?

I want to be her property and her be mine

This was me growing.
Girls hit on me pretty often but I was really self-conscious.

me depending on your location

Where are you? Why would you want to be my girlfriend?

This works too desu, if you're gonna have a relationship go all the way. None of that normie shit where they bounce from relationship to relationship

Damn
No fembots in my area
I guess I am destined to die alone

i want a gf that is basically up my ass 24/7

Some people know they SHOULD be alone. Wanting doesn't matter

if he's confident that you wouldn't be attracted you should probably believe that, unless he's a particularly irrational individual.

I can't compete with all the other chadbots.

What's the fucking point otherwise?

Are you delusional? That's exactly what I want

I have one and its fucking annoying

>tfw no clingy NEET gf I can chain to a wall while I go to work

I'll take a clingy gf, sounds nice.
My discord is Upside#9254

Attached: 970.jpg (382x341, 9K)

How pretty does she have to be? What kind of body type are you looking for?

The most important part is that she's close enough to me we have a chance of meeting

Not if you're in Seattle
I'm on the other side of the country

Steven.c.phares@gmail
I'm 6 1. Pls luv me

So on the east coast? Are you in NYC?

Heck he would use that kind of logic all too. I hate that argument, other people who want to be with you are better judges of what you are worth. Don't let your own insecurities keep people away because you don't feel worthy.

Southeastern US
Still not close

So the inverse is true, men who don't have women throwing themselves at them should not value themselves at all and are in fact not worthy

>tfw no clingy gf to smooch, snuggle, and fuck before spending 10 hours a day on video games with her either sucking me off, cooking, or snuggling with me

I'm in NYC pls respond

Because it's really uncomfortable when you don't like yourself. It makes you feel like you're living a massive lie and it's going to crash down at some point. most of us are trying to avoid being hurt.

Attached: 1471042734832.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

It's funny whenever I have a pleasant conversation with someone I assume they're being disingenuous and are just holding back the insults. I know I'm right though

email me its not letting me email you for some reason [email protected]

Would you be willing to settle for a neet girl and financially and emotionally support her through all her needs?

Are you collect user's contact info for some nefarious plot?

Beat me pls originillo

I had a crush on a girl like that but she never made any moves and it was hard for me to make all the moves.

So you're looking for a sugar daddy? Lol they have websites for that. I'm too poor to support another person in housing.

Not him but would you be willing to let him stick whatever in any hole at any given time and don't let anyone else stick anything in you?

>Come to Jow Forums and see these threads
>Usually between 80 and 200 replies
>Most of it casual shitposting
>Sometimes a few contacts get passed around
I do wonder how I always manage to miss the contact sharing. Gee, I'm just unlucky I guess.

If you guys aren't getting catfished by lonely men on the Internet, come back and tell us how you did, ok? I'd love to hear some great success stories that came out of this board.

This is something I had to train myself out of thinking. Most people will only talk to you if you are enjoyable to talk to so if you feel like you're getting along, it's likely you are. I struggled with this self confidence shit for a while (still do desu) but there are ways you can reinforce your self esteem to make it easier on you.

I still can't handle romantic shit because I have massive abandonment issues.

>be me
>aspie
>tfw no clingy aspie discord gf

The messages usually stop after one or two

This person that made this thread is a catfish. It's leanfiend#7804
just a warning to fellow robits out there

This. There are some people better off not focusing on stuff like relationships and the like.

I try to be honest with myself about these things. It would be morally wrong for me to subject someone to being in a romantic relationship with me.

It would be horribly creepy being in bed with me. The idea of forcing someone through that makes me feel like a real jerk.

My genitalia would not satisfy most people. By most people, I mean at least 90 percent. It's far too small for use.

My personality would also be very off-putting. I am very childish, everyone knows it. Only pedos are attracted to children. I don't want to date a pedo.

Having sex with me would be like having sex with a mentally deficient person. It would feel this way, because that is what it would be for them. I might not have a full deck of cards.

Also, this is another big one, I fear being touched. It scares me, I'm not sure why.

So, to review, being in bed with me would be a creepy, absolutely horrible experience where the other person experiences little to no pleasure, feels uncomfortable because I act like a kid and knows I'm loopy, and it wouldn't even be very nice for me, because I know what I'm doing is wrong.

Not that I mind. There are other parts of life to focus on. There are things more important.

I do feel lonely sometimes though. But that is okay. It is okay to feel lonely. Lonely is a human emotion. It's okay to feel it.

but I want,doesn't need to be very pretty,just cute,just a 6/10 and that loves me

Attached: hfghfg.gif (200x200, 93K)

>Most people will only talk to you if you are enjoyable to talk to so if you feel like you're getting along, it's likely you are.

Or they're just being polite. Conversations of convenience because you both happen to be in the same place they're bored and would talk to anyone. In no way would they ever want you to come over and start talking to them out of the blue or because you just want to talk to them

I wonder what motivates people to do these things. I know these threads are all bullshit, and so are likely the replies and the e-mail address exchanges. Are these just people who do it so they can try to get some money out of lonely people? Or do they just do it for the attention and the recognition? If people wanted money, they'd probably have better success elsewhere. I'd assume most of the people on this board are quite paranoid.

tell me about yourself user and i might give you a non-bullshit email address

>44476036
No idea, man. I spoke to them for a couple of days, and they were pretty nice. I doubt they were trying to get money out of me. They spilled the beans yesterday, and I was actually down to be their friend since they seemed cool, but I see they are still at it again. I've removed them now.

They collect robots discord and submit them to the FBI for surveillance

>tfw not even good enough to be catfished

They ignored my message

I'm lonely, and I don't talk to people much. I'm trying to self-improve, but not really in the sense that I become an incredible extrovert or something. I just kind of want to be happy with someone, really.

I want a bf that will abuse me and let me be his property make me do anything he says while ignoring me when I am desperate for attention and being extremely clingy

are you only interested in talking to a potential gf or would you like to talk to someone else also