What do you guys think of donating plasma? I'm going use the money I make from it to buy Bitcoin

What do you guys think of donating plasma? I'm going use the money I make from it to buy Bitcoin.

Attached: 1523060980052.jpg (450x299, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Luckily in Canada we can't sell out plasma. It's nice that we have a government that looks out for us and protects us from being exploited.

go ahead, you will get rejected for aids

Are you a nigger? Tons of niggers sell plasma for drug money

i will never sell my plasma it's all mine the government will never take it from me

>In order to donate plasma they must pump all of the blood out of your body through a machine and pump it back into your body

Attached: 1517810981489.png (750x711, 87K)

>If you buy something from a person wanting to sell it, that's exploiting them, because they won't have it anymore!

Ted Kaczynski sold plasma to sustain his cabin lifestyle.

its over for crypto,

and the stock market is being set up to tank.

Really? All of it?

Yep all of your blood is being removed and cycled through a machine. Just like how in surgery they technically kill you, removing your blood to prolong the death process, and cycle your blood back into your body b

Attached: 1515535214573.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>Just like how in surgery they technically kill you
You deserve a (you).

I used to be a phlebotomist for 5 yrs at a plasma center. Some tips:
>Never go on an empty stomach
>Always drink a shit-ton of water or the process goes slow af
>ALWAYS PISS BEFORE YOU FUCKING LAY DOWN ON THE FUCKING BED
>First time, and every 6 mos after will take about 3 hrs bc you need to have a small physical
>Yes, we cared if you did drugs, but only like right before you came. No, we didn't drug test.
>Never answer "yes" to sleeping with a guy, you'll be put on the NDDR forever.

>IF YOUR PLASMA IS GOING IN A BOTTLE, IT'S SOURCE PLASMA. IT DOESN'T GO TO PEOPLE. IT'S USED FOR MANUFACTURING PURPOSES ONLY
>YOU'RE NOT SAVING LIVES, YOUR PLASMA IS BEING SOLD TO MAKE OINTMENTS BUT MORE NOTABLY COSMETICS
>Fresh frozen plasma is the bagged shit, which goes to hospitals

>Ppl with type AB blood can give plasma to anyone. Ppl with type O blood can receive plasma from anyone. Obv the Rh factor is a thing.
>You'll develop scar tissue. Good scar tissue is a phlebotomist's dream.
>We also cream ourselves over good veins.
>Don't tell us "oh it's not track marks" we fucking know what track marks look like and the joke gets old
>Oh yeah if you have cloudly plasma, it's lipemic, meaning you ate some greasy shit and the creamy shit is literally the fat.

What yall niggas wanna know. Also working in a plasma center in a college town = rivers of pussy

I wish I could for the money. But I either get sick to my stomach or faint when I get blood taken or get an IV. A hospital gives people calmdown drugs for that but I'm pretty positive a blood bank doesn't.

Attached: 1521819674191.jpg (575x446, 74K)

i'm going to do the exact of opposite you wrote and see what happens

I thought about doing it until I learned they dont really clean most of the apparatus used in the process. It's not as clean a process as blood donation. Around the same time I was thinking of donating plasma, I read an article about deer wasting disease and other diseases related to prions. Some of them have been transmitted via surgical instruments and blood products in the past. Was it just a coincidence or a message? I don't know, but it is too risky for me.

It doesnt pay that much either.

I did that in college in Madison wi. Interstate blood and plasma.

>The workers were immature and would flirt with donors
>A thug dropped his gun in the bathroom and shot an employee on accident. I'm not joking google it.
>I have a scar on the inside of my elbow
>I have a feeling some workers pricked me in the middle of my finger out of frustration which hurt
>It's cold when they fill you back up at the end
>The needle is huge
>Sometime they would stick me wrong and huge pool of blood would form on my arm

Just get a part time it's not worth it. I cringe every time I see that little scar hole on my arm and I haven't donated in 10 years.

They wouldn't let me give blood because I'm a tranny.

My nigger, I literally just donated plasma this morning, I'm still wearing the bandage.

Unfortunately, we don't get paid for it here so I just get free food.

Am I allowed to have two milkshakes or do you have to pay after the first?

How much money do they give you? I heard it was like $20 for a donation, which is lower than blood

I could get $50 per donation here. Twice a week.

That plus mturk might be enough to sustain my hikineet lifestyle and maybe save up for a vacation.

How much do you get paid doing mturk?

If you work efficiently you can make just below minimum wage.

?
That is an accurate statement. All of your brain function stops and you are brought to the brink of death during surgery, you must be resuscitated.
Don't reply to me EVER again.

Attached: 1515310373493.png (636x476, 338K)

It depends. Some people can make $30 to $40/day. I did it for 5 days and got about $150. It's time consuming and tedious though.

>buy Bitcoin.

the bitcoin bubble is bursting and nothing but the rope awaits if you invest on that shit. stocks are better because you still get dividends if the stock price goes down. also bitcoin suffers from manipulation video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

Why even bother? You could get some dumb data entry job and be making way more.

How stringent are the physical requirements? I assume there's weight requirements since you guys don't like taking anything from anyone too skinny/too fat, but what are the general guidelines?

You don't have to leave your room.

how not retarded do i have to be for that though?

Is it true that the plasma with the green hue is the best?

Literal retards can do it

i don't have a high school degree

>Bitcoin
Lmao good luck buddy