you can trust me, im not a fed

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

No, that seems like pointless effort

Yes
I want to kill EVERYONE
The whole world
Cleanse it
Only then the suffering will stop

yes. I want to destroy all the normies quiet literally. Preferably with my own two hand

I think it's funny how comically evil I have become

Attached: 6b5d11ae34a3e337090bb847d045aef1fb044b66_hq.gif (500x281, 556K)

No, but i do have suicidal thoughts.

>dont have anyone to talk to about it
>if i talk to a pysch they'l put me in a ward

i wish i had a friend like eric and dylan were to each other

sometimes i want to find some random bum by himself that no one cares about and take out all my rage on him. just to see what it feels like

*burp*
i have homoerotic thoughts.

I constantly daydream about gaining superspeed and killing all shitskins with a katana.
I'd do it all around the world and watch an explosion of blood and decapitated heads when I watch time go normal again. Imagine the global shitstorm online and the world becoming better later.

Attached: pepe reverse.gif (600x600, 366K)

>cant even post about it or I get v&

just want someone to talk too

After that, could you become my mentor and teach me how to cut the heads of mixed shitskins?

Attached: 1518103685355.jpg (300x300, 24K)

On'y about how I'm about to combust and kill this jazz ciggy into my lungs

Attached: 1492643439542.png (763x481, 57K)

That's another fantasy of mine: imagining myself as superpowered or inhumanly martially competent and creating a worldwide cult of redpilled psychopathic warriors.
I'd track online the most racist and mentally kindred to me, especially neets, and turn them into unstoppable ninjas to let loose on the degenerates. Give meaning back to their lives and laugh as I see my disciples' rampages.

Attached: deathstroke.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

That's not very nice whiteanon

I just pray for nuclear holocaust.

Yes. I can't see a future for myself and the only way to stop that is willpower and taking a future for myself. I'm going to rob a bank.

Yes. They've turned into suicidal thoughts over the past few years though.

Attached: 1522826219116.jpg (250x250, 8K)

yeah, i used to hide weapons on me all the time. but a few times i actually came close to hurting people so i put them all away. still if someone or something really provoked me i think i could still do it with my hands. i don't want to be like this

When people look at me funny i want to fucking murder them on the spot

Attached: 1522709631731.png (500x801, 186K)

It usually happens the other way. The homeless are crazy as Shit!

You forgot (no homo)

Only towards one specific person.

Otherwise, just suicidal, and frequently.. But I think a lot of people do. It's a pretty despairing feeling.