Reminder that even if your manage to get a gf, she'll always compare you to her big dick ex

Reminder that even if your manage to get a gf, she'll always compare you to her big dick ex.

Attached: 81gUrNf_d.jpg (540x723, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't remind me about it... the dickpill is real and people underestimate it so much

Attached: 23032554_506100566411957_129210510629570938_n.jpg (479x640, 44K)

We already know that, brother.

Attached: damn3.png (718x737, 78K)

>implying I'd date used goods
Joke's on you, OP

Attached: 1499114114665.png (1039x559, 261K)

I am the big dick ex

I'm tired dudes... I don''t wanna live as manlet, dicklet, hairlet failure anymore

Attached: 56625665262.png (655x509, 28K)

>mfw I am big dick ex
>mfw I made ex cheat on her current bf with me
>mfw he found out and dumped her
>mfw this has happened before, and will probably happen again
If she just got over herself and stayed with me she could avoid all this, but no she always finds a new reason to leave. I think she's just addicted to the drama at this point, good thing I don't really care since I'm a disgusting shallow piece of shit who only cares about sex.

Attached: 1434045764240.jpg (160x160, 7K)

liderally just get a penis pump, problem solved

Attached: 1523053565007.jpg (749x927, 70K)

Do you at least have a beard?

yes, but what does it matter when it's attached to my disgusting subhuman face?

>dating used goods
Have some self respect please

Attached: unnamed (2).gif (444x331, 1.56M)

At least, your DHT sensibility level makes sense, I'm a hairlet with no facehair/bodyhair.
That's a quality you have here.

This. Only date clean men.

My gf lost her virginity to me, jokes on you, faggot

>tfw gf doesnt have an ex
>tfw I broke her hymen
>tfw she said
>im glad it was you, user

Im just glad my pee pee is big enough to get the job done

I feel you bro.

I also have a hairy body.
But at least I have a good beard.

Unfortunately a good beard won't give me children.

How I know if her was big?

my practice gf openly bragged about how much bigger her exes dicks were than me, I'm glad I dropped her

Attached: 1522778804524.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Stop worrying about being compared all the time and everything outside of your control.

But you will be cucked as women vastly prefer large dicks and will cheat to get them. Penis size is outside your control, but it also defines you as a human male, in a way it's the only thing about you that really matters to women.

hey man be chill - this has been the fate of most men across time, you're in the majority, enjoy other things.

not if you're the one with the biggest dick

>enjoy other things.
kek, also the majority of suicides are men for a reason and people don't care about preventing those suicides for a reason too.

You're the man I wish I was
Good luck on your adventures cunt

>implying I'm not going to date a virgin

respected penis size experts of Jow Forums...
How thick is the penis of the guy in OP's pick?

I'm gay, though.

USDA Organic post

The fact you own exactly what you are is what makes you OK in my book. Wizardfags will demonize you out of pure jealousy, I say I need to be better everywhere else and improve. Truth is the bitterest of pills, and it has no color.

All I have to do is find a woman whose ex was less than 3.5" fully erect. I got this.

Attached: 1509055954166.jpg (433x474, 44K)

why the fuck would she do this? Seriously i'd choke a woman out.

probs a bit over 6" circumference

But what about all that male privilege them feminist cunts go on about?

>tfw you are the big dick ex

Attached: 1521949889379.jpg (2556x2168, 921K)

She also refused sex to me all the time and would just lay there when we did. But I'm glad I had a practice gf so I would be more experienced for the future

I should have never came in this thread, there's nothing i can do, so there's no reason to dwell on it.
If a girl mentions her ex's cock size to me I'm dropping her. She can just lie and say im the best or pretend to enjoy it.
I wont even ask a girl at this point how many sexual partners she's had.

Attached: 1498410260767.jpg (570x539, 38K)

Do those even work

no, the only thing that works are these stretching devices, problem is that they're really hard if not impossible to put on if you have a small penus

>mfw i heard jelqing works too
All of this inconsistent fucking advice. I'm not going to try shit if it's going to end up killing my dick.
FUCK IT

>tfw took the virginity of my gf and am her first boyfriend

>sister walks in on me masturbating
>later hear her on the phone talking about the incident to her friends and how small i am

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DO FEMOIDS LIKE TO TALK ABOUT PENIS SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: nani.png (630x420, 175K)

There's actually a medical study that tested those stretching devices and they do work. Everything else, from pumps, surgery to jelqing and shit doesn't work at least there's no study that implies this.
However, you have to be really autistic and wear that shit for 4-6 a day for MONTHS do get any effect.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
However like I said, if you have a small one they're very difficult to put on

w.e. just make sure not to post your age so i dont report your ass.

literally same thing expect my mom and sister talked about it. small penis is a curse

if that's true that's really mean spirited, I mean she's your sister baka

how big is your dick. im btting your sis is a literal whore

the worst part is I am crushing on most of her friends and now they all know

On the bright side, at least everyone will have bigger penises in the future since all you small dick losers are gonna be out of the gene pool LMAO.

Your bloodline is going to die because your dick is tiny, I'm gonna be laughing about this for fuckin' months.

Attached: 1511239452007.jpg (1000x750, 367K)

>Tfw it does nothing for girth

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_mouth_and_eyes.jpg (500x508, 37K)

almost exactly 3 inches

>If a girl mentions her ex's cock size to me I'm dropping her.

But why does it matter? You're your own person, and ultimately she's with you isn't she? If you've got a small cock and she's been with big ones before and hasn't dropped you for a big dick boy then what exactly doesn't connect in your mind that you're better than them?

well it is small then. wtf why does nature cursemen in some ways.

well on the other hand if you're really small it would've happened regardless, I guess.
nah there's some randmoness to it and genes like to skip a generation or two, small dicks will never die out

i dont want to feel inadequate sexually.
she'll probably always wish i was bigger.

If you manage to make her cum I don't see how you're inadequate and once again she'd still be with you wouldn't she?
>probably
Exactly, it's just you thinking this not her unless she outright tells you.

>she'll probably always wish i was bigger.

Yes, she will. Once a girl's brain clicks when she gets a bigger dick in her, its over.

>know I am way too small for a gf ever
>go a a prostitute to lose virginity
>she gives me the most pitying face ever when she sees it
>came in 1 minute just to boot

and that's the story of how i lost my virginity

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Good for you user. Thats the dream

Attached: 1430A000-EB33-4415-AD7B-33225F8320A7.jpg (500x580, 67K)

im not going to be able to manage to make her cum if i know she's had huge dicks in her. it's just going to make me soft everytime i try to fuck her.
it will give me a psychological ED

Thank God I have a big dick.

I genuinely feel terrible for y'all men with small dicks. Women are absolutely brutal about it. One woman who I was the other man to told me her be had a tiny four inch cock, and that he liked to be pegged. Total mommas boy, totally dominated by his mother.

Women are fucking brutal. That's only one of the the four that cheated on their bfs with me. They all had horrible shit to say. I am deeply ashamed of my cucking other men. Women are whores. I am an asshole.

>Jow Forums says girls wont leave you if you have a big dick
>gf always has a bigger ex-bf
The incel paradox

nah mayne it's a dick move. Imagine a guy telling his gf all the time how his ex had just the perfect breasts or butt. Talking about your ex is a no-no anyways and if someone gets oddly specific it's time to move on

stop doing it then. you should be able to get your own woman with a big dick. yet you decide to destroy mens relationships. satisfy whores, and ultimately paint a target for yourself
Here's the shit that could happen to you
>crazy mother fucking spouse of hers goes after you
>She feels guilty claims you raped her
>tear apart a family with a kid
If big dicked dudes like you had some ethics you could stop these whores. You could at least tell em.
>Pic related
BE A BRO

Attached: Bro-tier chad.jpg (985x612, 195K)

You know the only way to atone that guilt is honorable suicide, right?

perfect breasts or butt mean nothing tho.
A woman can still fuck a man and satisfy him with small ass or tits.
Men can have penises so small that they are literally disabled when it comes to sex. It's fucking horrible

user, you're clearly a dwarf. the best thing you should do is to dig out a comfy underground mansion and then mine them precious ores. Also learn how to forge things out of metal with unparalled quality.

Whenever I feel those painful pangs of loneliness and desire for women I strip and look at my dick size in the mirror, then I sit in the corner of my room and cry wishing I had the courage to kill myself

>If you manage to make her cum

>implying all orgasms are equal

>she'd still be with you wouldn't she?

Constantly cheating until she eventually leaves for a bigger dicked guy.

>perfect breasts or butt mean nothing tho
The fuck are you on about? Do you think it doesn't matter if you fuck a 5/10 or a 10/10?

I feel the same user, it hurts knowing even if you got what you wanted you would never be able to keep it

Attached: 1516521925641.jpg (720x939, 63K)

That doesn't make sense because if that was the case she'd only dump big dick if she knew she would be getting a bigger dick on the next dude

This.

Just try to avoid having a small dick.

She dumps big dick because big dicked men are often also horrible people in general, but she'll always be back to get fucked by him. The big dick dude could literally murder her current small dicked bf in front of her and she'll still fuck the big dick dude.

There are silver linings to being a khv.

I don't think women care that much about dick size
But i do, and i want to cry everytime i see my dick in the mirror

Daily reminder you're more than likely average and women always overestimate dick size.

Seriously, if you guys are virgins, I don't know why you even worry about this shit. You're just stroking your insecurities and won't even be able to get hard when the time finally comes.

I have stopped. Haven't been the other man in 10 years.

I'm not a virgin, I've slept with one woman great experience nothing but compliments and comments about how much she wants my dick. So I've literally only had good experiences with someone else seeing my dick, but It doesn't matter, you underestimate how bad having a general negative outlook on life can screw everything up

>I don't think women care that much about dick size
They definitely do.

I'm below average though

it doesn't matter nearly as much as penis size in a man does.
Sorry a fucking 5/10 girl with a flat chest and ass will sitll get guys trying to fuck her.

A 5/10 dude with a small dick, just fucking forget it. Maybe if he gets lucky it can happen once every 5 years.

Idc, 5.9 is average.

are you a woman? do you want an average size?

I have a bf. I am a bottom.

what if you are a virgin with a big dick and big balls that suffer evryday?

only if it's below average or way above average. I mean, there's countless studies available for that, but if you want to trust larping middle aged men on reddit that do nothing but fuel their own fetish by pretending that all women are size queens, go ahead.
If you ARE below average though, that's when shit gets real, there's no way around that. Nobody wants to be the dude that gets laughed at by all other people your soon ex-gf is friends with.
I'm not saying it isn't possible to be lucky and get a good gf as a dicklet but you can never know in advance and if your gf cares about you having a small dick you're in for a tough ride so many men that have this problem opt out of dating because they're afraid of the worst case scenario

well if you are arguing that an orgasm is an orgasm then it doesn't matter if you have any dick at all because many women masturbate with their fingers and are able to get off by being fingered or licked.
A guy may get down with a 5/10 but if he has a chance to get a 10/10 he will dump the 5 just as quick. Men in general may have lower standards but only until someone better comes a long, it's not like they can't tell the difference between a 2/10, 5/10 and 10/10, you know? They just usually have less available options and take what they can get, doesn't mean they settle for the subpar choice

i will legit not dump a 5/10 if she is more loyal and is more pure.
men aren't like women. they aren't always looking to trade up and upgrade.

If their woman pleases them it's usually enough. Men who cheat rarely go out and pursue girls to fuck. They end up getting hit on by girls and giving into the girls who want to fuck them.

For the record, my boyfriend is 6 inches. It really is not that important.

>they aren't always looking to trade up and upgrade.
Do you actually believe that? You are painting a very passive picture of guys which isn't really true. Hell, the few desirable men do nothing but play all the women because they know they have the options. Or the common thing when a guy leaves his gf or wife for some other, younger chick. ofc people are trying to trade up, if we weren't as a whole we'd still live in caves m8

they arent mirrored properly in the reflection and its triggering me

are you a female or something because most guys aren't gong to trade up if there girl is at least a 6/10

you know what I don't even give a shit I literally get laid once a year by getting extremely lucky on okcupid through sheer exhaustive messaging of every girl that likes my profile so I thank my lucky stars every time some roastie gives me the privilege of plowing her a handful of times

>get gf
>bitterness finally kinda cured
>relationship goes on about 2 years
>it's starting to get kinda stale, we argue a lot
>never wants to have sex
>one day I think I see a mark on her neck
>eh, I'm probably just seeing shit
>she breaks up with me one day
>was kinda expecting it, not too heartbroken
>later admits she started sleeping with someone and got attached to them and that's why
>bitterness towards women and people generally now even greater than it was before

I am the big dick ex. Break magnum half the time; have to wear XL Magnum.

>most guys
pretty sure you're projecting. It's pretty weird how you think of men like these passive, grazing creatures and the females as the predators.

I had two gfs both beg me to get
Them back, I don't have a large penis , nice body or master of sex
I just love them and show
Cool stuff, they will remember the
Memories , how they feel for you,
Don't fell for the r9k meme , your dick isn't everything ( only if it is
3 inches or something)

BITCH detected.
i am a guy who isn't going to leave an average girl if she meets my qualifications.
If i meet an 8/10 chick who is interested in me but is less loyal and has had 10 dicks in her, i'm not interested.

Women are creatures who are obssessed with trading up. You don't realize this because you are one. Thats the problem.

the thing is the Jow Forums says that girls aren't loyal, so the first statement is necessarily false

bunch of dudes in this thread. that looks like it hurts, my immediate gut reaction is NO