I wish I had a "jarvis" supercomputer so I told him "Jarvis...

I wish I had a "jarvis" supercomputer so I told him "Jarvis, hide all the pussy-worshipping threads before I browse Jow Forums".
"Even the ones using 2D art, master?", he'd ask.
"Pussy worshipping it what it is, Jarvis. Hide it all. Automatically hide anything from lonely betas daydreaming about females".

The internet would be so much better without all those cretins.

Attached: pedestal.jpg (232x300, 12K)

Check this out, boyo.

Attached: Filter.png (137x31, 690)

normies will always come here. just fight back with amazing boys and traps.

This is sex worshipping, no different from pussy worshipping.
I think the main problem is vulgarity. People are to base, bothering others with their sex impulses. It's distasteful and annoying.

tender intimacy with a soft trap is not sex worshipping.

Imagine if people online switched to another base instinct and became bothersome with it. Like hunter instead.

"Tfw hungry", "user, look at all that food! *pic of food*", "Food Thread", "2d Food thread", "I want to eat" and so on.
In our imaginary Communismchan it would just be more blatant how starved and repetitive these cunts sound.

Don't frequent Jow Forums anymore, then. Why did you even start browsing here knowing how depraved this place is? Do you think anyone here has an understanding of what distasteful is? You must be trolling.

It's a slow process, both noticing this shit as it grew and leaving Jow Forums or at least Jow Forums.
Perhaps it's the higher number of teenagers since Jow Forums popularization that dragged the site's quality down. Will it normalize years from now, when the influx of newfags estabilizes, the userbase grows older and the newcoming hormone ridden teenagers become a minority again?

Jow Forums is getting worse by the year. The further back you go, the better it was. Compared to three or five years ago, the userbase completely changed. That goes for the whole internet. Future looks grim.

>The internet would be so much better without all those cretins.
Not him but it is pretty fucking annoying, there are other topics besides pussy and man ass. Most of it isn't even depravity, just desperation and that's even more pathetic than perversion.

I think 2013-2015 was shit too. 2008-2012 were pretty good times for Jow Forums, at least for my main board, /v/.

I pinpoint 2013 as the definitive end for Jow Forums, but everyone has different views obviously.

Attached: consumer internet.jpg (900x2002, 762K)

>fight back by being a faggot
sage

Jow Forums seems to be something a majority of people "grow out of", I base this on how there seems be the same proportion of older dudes here as there was in 2011, judging from threads where people post their age. It's possible but unlikely that we'll ever have a mostly 25+ year old population, I would definitely bet on /v/ or Jow Forums or /tv/ or even us doing some stupid meme shit that pulls in a new influx of normalfag kids.

It's also interesting to note that even moot spent 10 years on Jow Forums while under the age of 25. He left too.

I really want to break free from this homogenization of the internet but it's so inconvenient and I hate that they're getting me with that. I miss the wild west of the web so much.

I don't know how can you break free? Not like there's a good hidden community somewhere. It's all out in the open and connected. I mean, people on facebook are using Jow Forums memes. Things have gone to hell.

There are still forums but most of them are either particular topics like hip hop or fitness or are just circlejerks between 5 guys with 9,000,001 posts each. All of them are slower than Jow Forums and don't provide the breadth that other sites do but they still exist, in some capacity.

What a stupid waste of amazing technology. You're trying to tell me that the first thing you would want with a user-friendly supercomputer is to keep girls out of your safe space pillow fort? Get real man. I hope you browse this shithole of a website with the most out of date machine that can manage the internet. Technology doesn't deserve to be wasted on crybaby neanderthals like you.

>I wish I had my own JARVIS it would be so cool and geeky omg

Attached: 1517980644442.jpg (387x437, 41K)

Do you think moot still lurks at all?

OP is right, you two probably have or want girlfriends, fuck off.

He said he would from time to time but I honestly have no idea, maybe he chimes in for the April Fool's stuff, it's pretty reminiscent of what he used to do.