39 years old and still single

>39 years old and still single
>lived with her parents
>never had a real job except making Youtube videos
>extremely obsessed with fringe interest(in her case veganism)

Was she a fembot?

Attached: 3299517_1280x720.jpg (690x513, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if she didn't have a nice penis, i'm not interested.
>fembot

>media photoshops her to make her look white

everytime

She is just a pale iranian you dumb nigger. Have you seen her videos? S

She was the rare fembot. She proves that in order to be a fembot a woman must be much more mentally ill and autistic than the average robot.

>because the media has never made a shooters picture more whiter
Zimzam flimfam

She was bat shit insane, a true fembot, the other girls who come here are normies desu

I am not talking about Zimzam, or saying it doesn't happen. Nasim is a pasty persian, and you are the retard if you mistake her for european white.

Yes, and she was /ourgirl/. She also had paranoid delusions and was clearly mentally ill (she thought that youtube was trying to ruin her life) and also complained on Iranian social media that her life was awful, including complaining about how people in the US have so much sex.

She did it to herself desu. Like that pic where she has green eyes. I bet she'd have been a hoot in the sack.

>she thought that youtube was trying to ruin her life
>complaining about how people in the US have so much sex.
implying she wasn't absolutely right

Attached: 1522833750431.png (900x900, 325K)

how the fuck was she 39 and looked so good

vegan diet and staying mostly out of the sun

Probably genetics. Iranian women age pretty well.
>pic related is 65

Attached: 828E8060-47D3-40A9-8C52-106F525BAFAD.jpg (2176x3000, 750K)

Face can't crack if you never smile. Also makeup.

Attached: Nasim-660x330.png (660x330, 228K)

She was literally Aryan.

Yeah, I know, maybe Azeri. They were Kurds and Parthians and Medes up there before they got forced to speak Turkish.
t. I have Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations degree

They're all 87 and rotten inside, though. Iranian women are trash.

>brown eyes
>aryan
Nah. Just light-skinned.

you mean that isn't kim kardashian? i've been too busy playing vidya

that doesn't look good to me

you sure thats not just plastic surgery

>'There is no free speech in real world & you will be suppressed for telling the truth that is not supported by the system,' Aghdam wrote on her website

She wasn't wrong.

Also goddamn was she hot in a weird way

Attached: IMG_2991.jpg (1200x700, 204K)

That's just how iranian persians look

She's the weirdest plain looking person I've ever seen. Most weird looking people have their shit all in the wrong place but that's not the case here really, she's just...off, I am too but I don't look in the mirror.

>Was she a fembot?
"Fembots" don't exist, have never existed and never will exist. She was just your average roastie but she failed to snatch up an average provider or Chad yet, nothing else.

Was she a virgin? I doubt it.

Well, we are in the midst of a weird time in internet history.

Internet corps are essentially operating utilities, much like att operates phone lines and you make calls through said lines, fb operates online spaces where people talk and messenger lines people communicate with.

The problem is that the law is vague, and these companies treat communicates as private when they feel like it, and public when they feel like it.

Fb for example, allows you to post "public comments" hence by their own admission, these comments are made in public. Yet if you published a statement that could offend anyone or is against fb agenda, they say they gave a right to censor you, under the idea that it's nit really a comment made in public, more like one made inside their store.

They also have admitted that they scan instant messages and read them, so a sexual conversation between a husband and wife, if on fb messenger can be read and copied with no consequences according to fb. You tube likewise is doing similar moves. So it doesn't surprise me that things like this might happen.

Attached: img_costumes_for_guinea_pigs_317_paso_1_600.jpg (600x450, 43K)

She was propably the closest thing we got to a actual fembot.

Actual terminology of aryan is exactly what he says. Google "Aryan Ancient" or something like that and you will see.

Attached: contentItem-804204-4890188-ghis5llvyglo8-or.jpg (1024x796, 163K)

>Was she a virgin? I doubt it.
She was against casual and anal sex

She's a muslim they don't whore around before marriage

i dont see a hijab on the thot

>She's a muslim

She was a bahai. ( Its an obscure persian religion)

>Face can't crack if you never smile.
>tfw can't stop smiling
>even smiled at this post
I'm going to be an ugly old man.

>her
>her
>she

>tfw the internet has ruined our minds so much that any woman who doesn't have a dough face or a "thicc" nigger body is seen as a man now

Take off your tinfoil, Jow Forums. That pic is straight from her website.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (829x503, 125K)

The more I look at her the more I appreciate her taste in aesthetics. She could've been a fashion icon.

Why aren't the left bringing her up with the gun control? oh right because they were wrong in this case.

your're not wrong, user

Attached: 1522880196901.jpg (877x2202, 516K)

Sone Iranians are ethnicay european. Stop falling for 20 iq 4pol shit.

>claims to dislike casual sex
>>takes a picture of her holding a cock and posts it on the internet

Attached: 1296537899523.jpg (407x405, 33K)

In this pic her sperg eyes (and general facial expression) are clearly visible. I think she was a robot.

she lived near me, no shit. she actually lived just blocks from my friend.

God I want a middle eastern wife

She has/had great honkers and that's all that really matters.

is someone really this retarded

Why does she look like she's out of the 1960s?

I tthinik that's the female version of the neckbeard, or something.

why did she still live with her parents?
was she just too autistic to get a real job or was she daddy's little girl that needs protection at all times

She was a narcissist, thankfully she didn't have children to ruin.

I've seen a few insane fembots. They usually come out when someone posts a qt asian girl thread.

She's Persian but not a Muslim, someone you'd usually find in the 60s.

Females CANNOT be robots. I don't care how fucked up your life is/was, stop trying to fit yourself into group you don't belong to.

The hijab is political dogma and not a core tenant of Islam. Most Muslims around the world don't wear them because at this point Bengalis and Indonesians outnumber Middle Easterners and they don't do the hijab.

This is common in Middle Eastern families I believe to do so until marriage.

Aryan literally means Iranian. They even sound almost the same. The German NSDAP LARPed as Aryans because Hitler was autistic and made an autistic cult around the idea that Germans were descended from some ancient noble people rather than just being disorganized barbarians for millennia

>She's a muslim they don't whore around before marriage

Attached: 1451499392925.jpg (238x360, 15K)

She was more of a robot than I am.

Are you brain damaged my good man?

No, mudslime apologist, the hijab is quranic.

>She's a muslim they don't whore around before marriage

Just like catholic girls don't whore around by taking it in the butt.

Hello kike. Slow night on Jow Forums?

hjsadgdsag

she's the closest thing to a fembot i've ever seen but i wouldn't call her one

I think it might be the utter lack of any human expression. Her face is like a mannequin doll and never moves. P. sure she had autism.

>she
>penis

Wrong use of that meme, nigga

Oregano.original

I bet she had a lot of sex anyway. Even when they're """lonely""" they end up like that somehow.
Also she looks like a shitty mtf, which is probably actually a fact too.

Being unable to get or hold down a job is a bigger problem than being unable to have sex.

she's absolutely gorgeous though

stacie thread* you're all just as bad as girls who chase after chads - actually you're worse because you're hypocrites

Not for a woman. And for a man, they're about equal.

She was like a shiny pokemon.

She's the official fembot queen of b and r nine gay
No one else can compete

how did she look so pretty at 39? white women should be ashamed for ageing so horribly

A good diet and not being a degenerate work wonders.

>she definitely had sex, even if she didnt have sex. No women has ever not had sex.

Prove that she didn't have sex. You can't.

She and she only made Punisher incredibly aggravating for me. I hate her raspy cigarette sucking voice.

Because she was Vegan

>caked in makeup and wearing wigs in every single picture/video
>doesn't work or go outside so no sun damage, no calluses or work accidents
>enabled by mommy and daddy to stay at home and do nothing but obsess over her appearance 24/7 with no real responsibilities
gee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
>"Aryan"... is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as AryAvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
>90% of the Bronze Age period mtDNA haplogroups were of west Eurasian origin and the study determined that at least 60% of the individuals overall (out of the 26 Bronze and Iron Age human remains' samples of the study that could be tested) had light hair and blue or green eyes.[19]

Attached: 00003.jpg (612x693, 72K)

Note the blue green eye colors. These are true Aryans.

Attached: aryan.jpg (1841x914, 322K)

She is white. But her genes are the reason she looks so young.

She was Iranian. Their genetics are very distinct from that of white Europeans.

Look at her. She looks like a white person. Not black, not asian, not anything other than a dark white person.

You're an imbeciIe.

West Asians aren't European but genetically are the closest thing to them

>older than my mother
>looks half her age

holy fucking shit, how?

>pale skin
>70s feathered hair
>80s leotard fitness videos
>late 90s computer aesthetics

a e s t h e t i c
g o d d e s s

Attached: nasim80s.jpg (1630x1920, 403K)

Our institutions are trying to bury this because she knew they're using their platform to make the world into a totalitarian, degenerate hell.

Attached: 1522854030664.jpg (1000x503, 130K)

And then she shot herself at a youtube building because her life sucked.

Attached: 1488152692593.jpg (768x680, 87K)

Then there is a good chance you would consider at least 45% of the Middle East white. But they are not. They have a close, but still distinct, look from white Europeans.

Attached: 53D36195-35CF-4EB8-B5B7-FB8991CE21DB.jpg (620x465, 241K)

Casual i understand but why anal

>showing faces, hair and having a social media platform to share pictures

ew 0/10
where can i find a superstrict extremist traditional pure muslim wife?

I wanted to make a joke the moment I heard that there was a female shooter at the YouTube headquarters.

>STOP DEMONETIZING MY VIDEOS REEEEEE I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT MCDONALDS

I didn't want to get put on a list so I just shut the fuck up instead.

She was actually an Iraq war veteran. Honorably discharged too. Look her up on kiwifarms

It's degenerate and causes disease.

>Casual i understand but why anal

At least she stuck to her principles. That's more than you can say about most women (and people in general really).

They showed her room on the news.

It was pretty much empty, with a single bed. 100% robot.