Dubs drawing request thread

I'll draw whatever gets dubs in my shitty scribbly "style"

Attached: Shittydrawing.jpg (2048x1152, 527K)

Well, I guess the image decided to be sideways. I have no idea how phoneposting works.

your mom gagging on my cock

It would be hard to gag on something so small user.

big titty mommy goth gf

nasim dabbing wearing her leopard outfit

Rolling for this!
fuck off original filter

Draw a drawing of you drawing

oh also the background has to be your house with address showing

Draw a trap getting fucked by a faggot.

Here's another picture I drew recently. If this steals dubs I'll do because that seems fun.

Attached: r9k.jpg (2048x1152, 523K)

Why do these always show up sideways wtf.

Come on guys I'm tired of drawing Spiderman.

Attached: Spidergoy.jpg (2048x1152, 546K)

draw frida kahlo giving DJ khaled a blowjob as he screams out 'ANOTHA ONE' while cumming

Fuck it, no one's getting anything. Enjoy.

Forgot the very original and shitty pic.

Attached: Anotha one.jpg (2048x1152, 496K)

Anime tiddies with buttpussy big dick.

wow that turned out light. I'll darken it a bit.

The finished product. Originally.

Attached: Anotha anotha one.jpg (2048x1152, 521K)

Tsuyu giving a tongue-job

Attached: 1522981408355.png (315x313, 14K)

thanks op, originialo

re roll. i really want this.

FUCK!!!!!!!! NO ONE CAN SATISFY MY WEIRD AS FUCK FETISH!!!!

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x266, 11K)

I might do it anyways since no one else is getting anyways. I'll still prioritize gets though.

OHHH MADONNA

Ty. You are a fucking legend.

Attached: 1522983935865.png (732x771, 484K)

ok I'm definitely doing it now. origigig.

I don't watch mha so I have no idea if she would actually pose like a frog, but this is a top tier fetish. Sorry I'm bad at drawing dicks.

Attached: Tonguejob.jpg (2048x1152, 535K)

You should, its a good show. Season 3 is coming out tomorrow. Thank you for the drawing!

i wanna become a drawfag. can you give me some tips? this is the first thing i've ever drawn since like middle school, just drew it like 30 minutes ago. like how are you supposed to practice? just by drawing random shit and trying to immitate it?

Attached: untitled.jpg (1599x1784, 577K)

Practice drawing bodies. And yea just draw random shit you think looks cool.

If there aren't any more requests soon I'll just leave the thread. it's been fun lads.
I just draw superhero bullshit a lot and got bored of it so I asked for requests here. Actual drawfags are on /b/ I think, but they normally do digital art. You're really good at faces though,a lot better than me.

should i get one of those little men to look at?
if dubs draw a nigger running from cops

I don't know how much they cost, but I never found them useful personally, probably because I autistically felt the need to draw the actual mannequin instead of use it as a reference for a pose. Pic related is the kind of thing I draw normally.

Attached: Jewmian Wayne.jpg (2048x1152, 584K)

draw a drunk homeless man passed out on the street getting spat on by a group of normies

R O L L

if it's dubs you gotta go through with it man

Attached: 9.6cuteahegocumvg.jpg (1892x1320, 450K)

I like this I'll draw it if no one else gets anything.
What are you rolling for?

do the thismight as well

His sign says "no GF PLS HELP"

Forgot the pic again originally

Attached: Tfw homeless.jpg (2048x1152, 526K)

again, that's really light. i can't really see it well on my phone screen. I'll darken it

Draw HUGE anime tiddies

Attached: 1521846509559.jpg (850x835, 423K)

Better version hopefully.
Why the hell not.

Attached: Tfw really homeless.jpg (2048x1152, 513K)

lol, you should darken this and color it in or something so i can save it

I might do that once Im done with the mommy gf tiddies

I want a mommy gf with big anime tiddies. I didn't know what position you wanted them so I just drew your image.

Attached: Mommy gf.jpg (2048x1152, 502K)

you got the idea of doing this from that other guy from a couple days ago didnt you
lmao you even used a similar opening line

Now that you say so I think I remember someone saying something similar to what I said. Didn't he have a Tim Burtony style? Mine really isn't a style though, I just scribble basically.

Came here to point that out. He deffo got the idea from the poster on Thursday. Nothing wrong with that, though. lol

yea the tim burton guy

I think I might've gotten the phrasing from that guy, but I've seen a few drawthreads lately so I figured they had become more normal on here. I got this from a thread a few weeks ago.

Attached: 1521868080715.png (263x257, 5K)

Dunno about the other guy, but it's not a problem to me, dude. I was just pointing out an observation. Keep drawing. There's nothing wrong with taking inspiration.

its not a big deal for me either . i tjought yoi were him at first lol

Ah. sorry for the confusion. I didn't think you thought it was a problem btw. I'm going to sleep anyways. I have to get up early tomorrow to do absolutely nothing.