Starting to get addicted to cigarettes

>Starting to get addicted to cigarettes
can someone please tell me how much of a fucking retard I am? Thanks.

Attached: image.jpg (658x662, 74K)

Its not like it matters you would be addicted to something else either way to numb the pain.

Youre a retard. Youre welcome

Attached: 6355E52E-FA3B-4372-8C7E-C41FAB050748.jpg (199x199, 31K)

>tfw wanna get addicted to heroin because of kurt cobain

Attached: 1494467912324.jpg (240x193, 13K)

You are a fucking retard and are going to get lung cancer.

Attached: Water-min.gif (480x270, 1.12M)

how much do you smoke user?

I really wanna go full /hedonist/ and become a chain smoking alchoholic

Attached: 1521912331223.jpg (480x480, 22K)

The hit to my wallet is all it took for me to stop smoking, plus I hated the smell and didn't actually get anything out of smoking beyond more breaks at work.

At least it's not meth like me

Yeah man, I completely understand the appeal of cigs but youre a retard for smoking them. If you dont stop right now you never will.

Some addictions are more debilitating than others. If you had to choose something, it'd be better to pick an addiction that doesn't impact your health and pocketbook.

Well its better than being an alcoholic at least.

Just think of the nicotine jews snickering and rubbing their hands together every time you buy a pack, that usually stops me from doing retarded consumerist shit.

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

>tfw addicted to weed
DANG BOIS IT'S SO GOOD AND DANK

Attached: 1511322830156.jpg (1920x1082, 124K)

i could never understand how people got so addicted to nicotine, i smoked for 2 years straight and quit cold turkey and it didn't bother me at all.

Thats why its called addicting you stupid nigger

My vice is food and I wanna lose weight. I'll take up smoking until I'm not fat to have another vice

I just started smoking instead of eating. I really need to lose bodyfat.

Just use loseit or a different app and count your calories idiot.

I can't tell you not to smoke because I literally work for a cigarette company but if you want to get the best bang for your buck, smoke less, and still get a nice nicotine kick look into rolling cigs, you can get a pound of the stuff for 20-25 bucks, 32 papers for 2.50. and a pack of cardboard tips for about 1.50.
I used to smoke half a pack to a pack a day and since I started rolling king size papers I smoke maybe 3-5 a day now

I used to smoke. It's not worth it. Quit now before you get more addicted.

>expensive
>makes you smell like an ashtray
>nobody thinks you look cool outside of high school
>makes you feel more tired and lazy
>stains your teeth
>can give you cancer someday
>will definitely give you some kind of health problem eventually if you keep doing it
>hard to quit if you're an addictive personality

All this because you wanna feel comfy for like a minute, after which you feel normal again. When it comes to comparing the amount of pleasure a drug gives you vs. the number of bad side effects, tobacco is pretty shit.