WHY DIDN'T I JUST GO TO TRADE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THANKS FOR THE BABY BOOMER TIER ADVICE YOU MOM AND DAD

WHY DIDN'T I JUST GO TO TRADE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, THANKS FOR THE BABY BOOMER TIER ADVICE YOU MOM AND DAD
>go to uni and discover yourself champ, and either get that shitty deskjob you'll be miserable at or end up flunking out because your personality doesn't match with the academic enviromnent amd end up out the ass in debt
THIS HORRIBLE ADVICE IS WHY SO MANY MEN END UP KILLING THEMSELVES

Attached: wojack.png (633x758, 29K)

meanwhile women are accepted just for being female, given scholarships just for being female, given jobs just for being female, etc. fuck women

Yeah I've always hated school and studying I'm glad I'm gen z and my parents are gen x who aren't delusional about college like boomers

Attached: 1523069935680.gif (398x444, 265K)

>tfw my parents are gen x but just as delusional
just fuck my world up

WHY DIDNT I JUST GET ABORTED WHEN I WAS YOUNGER?
THANKS FOR THE BOOMER TEIR DECISION MOM AND DAD.

>he didn't take typing class when he was young
>he didn't just come to school high

Attached: 1492625398842.gif (480x480, 198K)

i didn't have any friends and was too much of a pussy so weed wasn't and option

Nah, I'm a car mechanic and it's a pretty shit job too. Granted I'm still happier doing this than when I worked at an office but it's really fucking up my body hard and making me age even worse.

>t; boomer
day of the gas soom

user-san.
I was not mocking you.

mybad user, im just in a blind rage

Attached: 1519268984285.png (821x869, 36K)

>smart enough to earn a BA
>not smart enough or Chad enough to keep my spaghetti contained and make it through HR and get a job

This was me a couple years ago. Change your major to your favorite hobby, or as close to it as you can. If you truly enjoy said hobby then learning about it should only pique your interest in it, and you'll love school.

How old are you kids....

Attached: 1487584926968.png (331x418, 226K)

Get a government union paper pushing or welfare pushing job. It's easy, has good pay, lots of vacations and sick leave, good benefits and you can keep a job for life. It's also almost impossible to get fired. It's like living in Boomer level easiness

24 originally in this thread

20 born in 1998

dumb old people can't do math

sounds super comfy, ill look into that

>tfw 18 uni fag with a 27 yr old gf that has her shit together

life on easy mode my dudes

Attached: lola.png (300x250, 19K)

How the fuck do I get a job like that? I have over 200 job rejections right now applying around to various administrative office roles. Art BFA degree btw. Zero relevant skills outside of years of retail.

Attached: 1522786563214.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Yo for real homes it doesn't matter how many job apps you send in
only thing is personality
you got none so you need to smoke da cure to autism
da weed man
gotta get baked to get paid

Attached: 1494465697613.jpg (657x527, 56K)

Look for state jobs for your state on Google and you'll find a site to make a profile and apply. After you've narrowed the search parameters keep applying. If you're disabled in any way mark it down

I've applied to 20 government jobs so far all rejections. I read that apparently over 1000 people apply per govt job. FL is a meme

How did you even land something like that?

How the fuck do I get a milf-tier gf?

I like cars tell me how to become a car mechanic user-kun

Boomers are deluded about college because at the point that they went to uni the job market was such that it didn't really matter what you picked. You went, you got a 4 year degree in some bullshit, and then there was a job waiting for you on the other end because you could at least come off as more educated than those who didn't go to college. Now that having at least a bachelor's degree is just kinda assumed if you're gonna do anything besides trades or joining the military, it doesn't fucking say anything about you anymore.

send me seeds user, i wana smoke but don't want anyone to know

just join the army OP and when you're done you can do trade

Attached: 1517729182295.jpg (746x982, 407K)

>go to trade school
>still autistic
>unemployed

Attached: 1510705151584.gif (200x200, 188K)

something people don't realize is that "adults" know exactly what they're doing when they tell their kids to go to college

turns out life is horrible no matter what. if you go to university and graduate it's horrible. if you go to trade school it's horrible. if you don't do anything at all it's still horrible. there is no institutional path that leads you to happiness, because happiness is unobtainable. eventually you will grow old and your body will begin to fail and you will selfishly design to have children of your own so you can experience the happiness of youth again vicariously.

"go to university" doesn't mean "go to university and you will be given a middle-class life of your own." it means "go to university and spend roughly four years with limited responsibilities in an environment full of people your age." normies love university. it is unironically the best time of their lives. they do not love it because it propelled them into a career, they love it because for a brief period in their early twenties they did not feel the walls of their universe closing in around them quite as clearly as they would after.

op, your life would still be miserable if you had learned a "useful" skill.

16, been here for 2 years, and once got banned for cp. I have a future, just not a good one. Pic Related

Attached: 77a9062fd4257e0a724f62d2f6acc55c-jpg.jpg (344x301, 14K)

Why are you not practicing? Get into a gallery idiot

Absolutely this, normies just love "campus life".

Unfortunately in my country Universities exist only to siphon money from rich Chinese retards so a good amount of the people there simply don't speak, or care to learn, English. So even that is unavailable for me.

Damn. Can somebody cap this originality

Brainlet OP REPLY to my question

Let me guess. Painting?

I got a B.A in political science. i went to college under the impression it was all paid for by my dad, but that faggot underwent financial difficulties post recession and never informed me he wasnt paying for the loans.

For the past two years, i've done nothing but live at home and go to work to pay down the 40k. im at 4k now. its been a miserable experience, but i know for some people they have 80k+ and are absolutely fucked.

I bullied my dad into letting me live with him rent free until the loans were paid off. I don't have any desire to work hard after experiencing this two job hell

>go to college
>get degree
>too autismal to get a job
>go to trade school
>get... a trade
>too autismal to get a job
such is the life of a robot

Attached: 1397144580035.png (315x315, 53K)

>14 year olds browse among us

>family tries to get me to become doctor for entire life because I'm intelligent and care about other people
>never wanted to become doctor
>decide to go into a medical research path right before college instead of what I actually wanted as a half measure
>dropped out due to disliking it too much, not wanting to change major, and subsequently fucking over my grades
life is suffering when you're fucked from the start

This is literally my dream.
>tfw no cool, intelligent, thicc, mature working woman gf
>ywn be lovingly guided through your first few sexual experiences by her knowing hands
>ywn take out your older gf on a fancy date, making her blush as you treat her like princess
>ywn embarrass her when you bring up the fact she is so much older than you
>ywn win her heart over more every day by treating her like the soft and delicate angel she is
It's not fair, bros
I JUST WANT A WOMAN TO LOVE

What's wrong with you learning a trade now? Get off your ass and stop letting the past hold you back.