Stop with these threads please

Can we stop with all of the, "why won't femanon date me" threads? As one that has tried to date you I'll spell it out for you. You robots do not take care of yourselves, and I mean simple things like showering, keeping your hair in order, even when I was a depressed NEET I did these things and went to the gym to keep my body healthy.

It's not like I'm asking for a lot, I'm not asking you to have genetic traits, I'm just asking you to take care of yourself, show me you care about yourself, otherwise how can I expect you to care about me?

If I could change from a NEET of 6 years to a nice job, living a comfy life on my own, surely you can take 1 hour out of your day as a NEET/robot to take care of your hygiene, stretch, do cardio, a few push ups, but until you start taking care of yourselves, stop with these "please date me" threads.

Attached: hxh.png (615x518, 240K)

>It's not like I'm asking for a lot, I'm not asking you to have genetic traits, I'm just asking you to take care of yourself, show me you care about yourself, otherwise how can I expect you to care about me?
I don't entirely disagree with you but let's not pretend the average fembot doesn't fail at this too.

gon x killua is cannon

girls arent fucking real you moron

I guess I can't speak for them but that's pretty disgusting to think about desu.

Very true.

Attached: suit.png (400x400, 165K)

>implying fembots exist
Operation Oregano Eater

Attached: 1519754174953.jpg (600x808, 31K)

>that's pretty disgusting to think about desu.
It's not like the fujoshi character only came about post r9k. A lot of the women here have garbage hygiene, poor fitness, and are turbo neets themselves. At the end of the day they're on the same level of the sort of dude you're describing, one of the main reasons they rarely hook up is neither of them can stand to be with someone as shitty as themselves.

Attached: 1520910717942.jpg (1211x900, 357K)

Hi OP, what kind of job did you get that lets you live on your own?

Intern in IT, and I edit videos for people, it's fun and ends up being an extra $200 or so a month.

Before that I stayed with parents, worked part time in a furniture store, we never got many customers so it was nice not having to talk to people. Just opening boxes & shelving/decorating.

I don't have much debt & live pretty frugally on my own so it's really comfy for me to live off intern pay (40k) with money left to spare.

Attached: u.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Excuse me did you say you make forty fucking thousand dollars a year as an assistant apprentice

Attached: IMG_2985.jpg (1216x819, 70K)

>Dismiss every guy before they can get a word in
>It's totally because I have intimate knowledge of your personal life
>I promise I'm not a roastie, guys
Sure convinced me

Attached: wallpaper.png (1280x720, 842K)

I wanna be like Hisoka someday

Not all internships are free. Plenty of Engineering interns that I know make like 25+ an hour.

Not all robots are NEETs, some of us are wageslaves

But I do take care of myself. I'm not exactly in shape, but I go on walks a lot, shower at *least* once a day, shave every 3 days, wash my hands after i piss or shit, clean clothes every day, my hair is taken care of and all my friends are jealous of it, I dress well, etc.

i am a turbomanlet though

but OP, I do take care of myself

Attached: 1522907211744.png (598x566, 71K)

Romantics can't be robots. It is just a fact.

I need you to get a job and a GF within 24 hours

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Can we stop avatarfagging?

I take care of myself, but im a manlet

how are we supposed to know if you want us to "keep our hair in order" or regularly exercise? some fembots want a guy with messy hair or a guy who isn't a skeleton
also none of us are going to stop posing threads because a random fembot* demands it. everyone who comes to r9k does it because of feels

*impossible to prove
using multiple pictures isn't avatarfagging

post for Killua please OP

Attached: Killua.Zoldyck.full.1251909.jpg (700x980, 374K)

I studied art and keep pushing myself to make more and better artwork and climbed my way up to being head of production in a print shop and still only make 13.50
Everyone says art has no value but take it all away and see how much you enjoy life
Fuck this gay earth

>completely gloss over the point
"S-she must be a roastie! that's it, it's not me"

I've heard bigger companies (Google, Apple) go as high as 70k, though you probably need better connections or a strong resume to get an interview there.

Can you not find time to take care of yourself as a wagie?

Are women rejecting you for this?

I feel like art is a field where there are so many artists chasing their dream, your art has to be far and away that much better than others to the point you force people to acknowledge it and that's' when the money would come in.

By "keep your hair in order" I mean wash it, and either get it cut or do something with it, right? Having long dirty hair, someone shouldn't have to tell you it's gross, you should be able to look into a mirror and realize whether or not your hair is gross. There's a distinct difference in messy but groomed, and messy and dirty.

Also, exercising does not imply you have to be a skeleton or starve yourself, are you just coming up with excuses to why you won't do these things?

Attached: hmm.jpg (509x526, 31K)

Are all roasties this retarded? You never met the guy. Never even gave him a chance to say Hi. But you turn around and say you're doing it because of him, like you knew him or something, just to save face on not looking shallow. Can you tell someone's hygiene by the way they type? You reject them long before any personal detail or images or shared, that's a constant.

Attached: 1523037211396.png (400x416, 93K)

What are you referring to? desu

Attached: woahwoah.jpg (529x586, 182K)

You said I glossed over your point but I didn't. Every time it's always the same. 'Tehe femanon here so lonely ' 'Hey wanna talk' 'Uhm maybe u should take better care of urself' like you could some how tell they had bad hygiene before you even met them really

I didn't dismiss anyone though. It's clear someone else has you hurt & upset so you're just projecting that feeling. This is something general from talking to robots & seeing pictures of them, a lot do not have good hygiene, it's something simple that carries you a long way.
We could go deeper and talk about the hatred in your heart, and how that only attracts more negativity into your life, another simple concept that you choose to ignore, that's not what this thread was about though, anyway I'm off to sleep now.

Attached: yup.jpg (1280x1152, 212K)

The only reason i entered this thread is because i saw killua.

I shower everyday, have a lean/Muscular physique, take care of my hair, teeth, and other general hygeine too. Everyone says I'm at least an 8/10, 5'9" and have nothing physically wrong with me. I have a job and regularly attend school, yet I can't find any friends and girls refuse to consider me anything ofther than a friend.

>Why won't girls date me

I dunno, you tell me fembot.

>I wanna be like Hisoka someday
I bet you already schwing to kids, user

>neither of them can stand to be with someone as shitty as themselves.
I want a fat hairy foreveralone fembot though.

>you should be able to look into a mirror and realize whether or not your hair is gross.

I'm autistic. How do i check if my hair is gross?

Die shipfags stop fucking with their pure friendship.

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089199.jpg (600x583, 210K)

>yet I can't find any friends and girls refuse to consider me anything ofther than a friend.
You might just be an insufferable asshole.

It's easier for cuntmeat. Fuck off.

But I nearly have a 4 yr degree and I already have a nice job. I'm pretty hygienic and I'm not fat. I've still been ghosted by fembots for being a "normalfag." I think fembot gf would be the closest to being able to genuinely connect with anyone.

But I'm not. I don't hold, nor bring up any abbrasive politics, Im generally regarded as the funniest and/or nicest person in the room, pretty intelligent but never lord it over anyone, and can make quick acquaintances, but very few, if any lasting friends. I can be a dick, but it's only to people who annoy the hell out of me and it shows very rarely

I get that the problem could very well be me, but I don't know what, let alone how to fix any of it.

Female or male, doesn't matter. The point stands. Both are disgusting. Yes, it is likely that people with even worse hygiene than you exist, but how is that an excuse for you to be a disgusting slob?

If you really can't see it yourself it's better to go to barber and ask them to pick a haircut for you. And if you can't tell if it's dirty or not, just wash it regularly. That way it looks fine for sure.

Neither do we. We don't actually know you. You could be lying, or just see yourself as much better person than you actually are. There's no way you don't have any friends if people regard you as "the funniest person in the room", you know. Unless they are laughing at you...

But I do practice hygiene and I'm going running daily.

>You robots do not take care of yourselves, and I mean simple things like showering, keeping your hair in order
Lies. I shower, keep my hair neat, shave, brush my teeth, everything. On top of that, I'm actually attractive, studying for a good profession, and I'm kind to others.
And you know what? People still treat me like human garbage. Women are disgusted when I dare to ask them out. I have no friends, and my own family hates me. The only time I ever had a relationship was when a girl asked me out, and she abused me, stole from me, and left me after 3 weeks because I was (and still am) saving myself for marriage, and she figured she would find someone else to whore herself out to.
My mental state is worsening by the day and the world is only making it worse. I've fallen down and everyone's taking the opportunity to kick me harder.

>shower at least once daily, even if I'm not planning on doing anything
>keep my apartment extraordinarily clean because I have nothing else to do
>started lifting and dieting two years or so ago because I thought it'd change anything and now it's just another hobby
>want nothing more than to be a woman and housewife
>born with various birth defects
>live in complete isolation because every 'friend' and acquaintance in my life backstabbed me and I cannot trust anyone
>still outwardly friendly towards cashiers and other service personnel

Stop pretending that all robots are the same, I would even wager that the majority of us aren't robots because we're slobs.

>want nothing more than to be a woman
You didn't fall for the "become the girlfriend" meme, did you?

No, this has been a theme for me even long before I was a robot. I'm not a trap/tranny nor do I want to be one, because it doesn't change my biology. I don't want to bore you with my issues though.

>implying Jow Forums isn't an echo chamber of self defeatism

has been since beginning and shall end so