/drugfeels/

>tfw no drugs until sunday
How about you robots?

Attached: 1515284967706.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

doing opiates again, like everyday for the past 2 weeks like a fucking idiot I think I'm already getting addicted because today I felt shaky and nauseous before taking my first dose, I cant help myself they are just so comfy FUCKKKK.

opiates are the devil. get on methadone and try not to think about it

There's a bottle of 800 mg painkillers (acetomanophine) in my kitchen. You can't get high on those right? What Do? Avoid?

avoid acetomanophines kill your liver and you can't get high off them

Thinking about ordering some ether. Any experiences?

Attached: 1520735921218.jpg (221x228, 25K)

Thanks man I figured I'd ask and make sure

doing ok, now that I do something during the day I actually feel like being sober and productive.
it's a good feel, coming back to reality after flooding my nerves for so long

i have some 30mg morphine pills i'm taking that were leftover from a surgery

I carefully make sure I am never dry. I ate some weed edibles around noon, and I've been smoking spice all night.

I love opiates man but so hard to get them

why methadone, user?

I want some benzos so bad brehs. Haven't had any since last spring

I want benzos too but I can't straight up ask my doctor or else I get a feeling i'll never get them again. You think if I say I get anxiety at work I can get some?

Could work, depending on how pill-friendly your doc is. Might want to get a referral for a psychiatrist, talk about how anxiety is overwhelming your thoughts and it's making it difficult for work, maybe have a panic attack in the bathroom. They only give you pills if it severely impacts your work, social, or school life.

I don't like use drugs, i prefer the alcohol

just say you have panic attacks in crowds. 'xans' are a meme these days for a reason, they're easy as fuck to get.

>referral for a psychiatrist
Fuck that, that's extra money from my wallet

but what if she asks me to describe these "panick attacks" ?

Gotta spend money to make... you know, fucked up decisions.
Alternatively, you could just buy RC benzos online

it depends on your doctor. go to an older dude with a private practice. they arent fucking retarded like all of the nu doctors these days. tell them you got panic attacks before as well as the anxiety and work it from there. again the most important thing is not your situation but your doctor. nu doctors just read from the script and will give you antidepressants 99% of the time. i get 1 mg xanax + Rx and just do it for recreation

> I can't straight up ask my doctor or else I get a feeling i'll never get them again
iktf. I want an amphetamine script bad but ADHD isn't real so I'm worried about fucking up asking a doctor. With no health insurance I see myself wasting a hundred fucking bucks to have some quack say "lol get over it"

Oh man I used to have this cuban psych who was like 90 years old, couldn't even remember the last sentence he spoke, prescribed me xanax so I could go to sleep (lol), came back after getting nearly arrested and wrote me another xanax script

nu doctors have fragile egos and always have to feel in control of you at all times. thats why you cant tell them what you really want. the doctor i get my xanax is jewish and in his 70's. coolest guy. he drives a fuckin mercedes c 63 AMG.