Why do girls always take 20 minutes to an hour to respond to texts? All the guys I know respond within 5

Why do girls always take 20 minutes to an hour to respond to texts? All the guys I know respond within 5.

Attached: come in me bro.jpg (1072x1044, 611K)

girls do this then complain when guys don't text them back right away

That shirt is gay bro.

Also, nice dubs.

Cause the girl is texting many other guys

Because they're texting like 10 other guys at the same time. If they like you, they'll respond faster than that though. Don't bother if they take that long.

it's a goddamn mystery that i can't solve alone

The majority of my family is female. I can tell you that women are demented. The do that on purpose, you know. They're more focused on appearances and illusion than reality. Like when I was a kid, my mother used to yell at me for answering the phone too quickly when people call. She tried to teach me a "lesson" about how you have to make people think you are busy, even when you're not.

This user speaks the truth. Even if a girl is doing fucking NOTHING she'll take forever to reply.

Here's the thing girls don't want you to know about their dumb fucking games they play: we're humouring them by being earnest and compassionate. So don't. The second a girl plays games you play them back and here's the fucking thing, you're a man with a goddamn brain and the capacity for strategic thinking. You're better at games than she is if you keep your heart out of it. If you don't play, you're seen as weak. It's so fucking awful and I hate it and I hate playing games and I just want to be honest but that's the breaks of the current dating climate.

It's a contest to see who cares the least. You've already won if you literally don't care. Don't just pretend not to care, ACTUALLY dont care, and you've got it in the bag. If she takes twenty minutes to reply, you take fifty. Or a day. Fuck her, you're a busy guy, even if you aren't. It telegraphs she isn't wortg your time and by being unavailable they'll want you more. Maybe if you half ghost her she'll start fucking replying in a timely manner, and if she does, sure bant a bit but always make sure she has the last word and is the one left hanging

This is absolutely 100% rock solid. I fucking hate playing these pathetic games they force on you just because you like them.

Women use this as a security tactic to weed out the ones who don't interest their most basic needs and who outright creeps them out.

Seriously, being nice, fun and attentive is creepy behaviour because when they were younger, the actual creeps were older and overly generous to them (it's called grooming) so they develop ways to detect dangerous or mentally unattractive men.

Still, I hate it. Just play the game and win, the less you show you care while dropping microscopic hints that you might actually care is the way to win because even if she has 9 other chads, the one who pays the least interest gets her interest the most. It's part of the allure I suppose. The mysterious thing. It's more interesting then when you get to know a person on a casual chat kind of level, that's like the adventure is over for them.

She's just not that interested

>he doesn't have dementia

I get what you guys are saying and totally agree with you if you just want to fuck girls. But I want to get into a relationship. I've had sex, but at 25 never had a girlfriend and cant seem to navigate myself to one. So I've tried to make it a point to not play games with these thots, and I've failed. I'm lost senpai. I feel like when I finally meet a nice girl I'll make her think im uninterested with these retarded games

All girls are thots, every single fucking one.

If you want love, look to fraternal bonds no homo (maybe homo if you want). A strong friend group open with emotions and supporting each other is truly the patrician way. Hey love from your brothers and make each other strong. Thots are for indulgence

These guys got it. It's either of these.

Take a comparison between the average female phone and a male, even a normie. The girl is going to have at least 10 times more the amount of notifications, always. No exception.

if they like you, they have a tribunal of thier best friends analyze the text and then approve her response. then based on how you respond her friends will tell her if she's attracted to you or not.

simple really

they are talking to lots and lots and lots of other people

or its just a sign that they arent interested in you

think about it

would you respond immediately to somebody you werent interested in?

i know i wouldnt and when ive been in that situation i just say one thing and then maybe come back to it later

Attached: 1461102465950.png (600x560, 348K)

Oh, calm down. Sometimes I take a while to respond to texts because I'm busy and I'm not constantly staring at my phone, or I see the notification but take a bit to pick up my phone and respond to it.

That being said, if I really like a guy, I tend to get a little paranoid that I'm texting him too quickly and too often, so I might try to space texts out by a minute two, at least. It IS annoying when a guy similarly is spamming me with texts, especially if I'm not actively responding back to each one.

Either way, it's not typically like my phone is just blowing up with guys wanting to give me the D.

Girls only do this with guys they don't care about, meaning you. They text Chad back instantly, and complain when he takes more than 5 seconds to respond.

Keep a girlfriend for 18 months and and try to respond to her texts within 20 minutes. I dare you. You'll be taking hours to respond, if you do at all. Praying she dumps you so you can get away from her shit.

Why did a qt girl literally run out of a store I was applying at yelling WAIT!! To give me her phone number I didn't ask for, then when I text her to set up a time to hang out she agrees but shows signs of disinterest. And next time I text her she ghosts me?

This is confusing and frustrating. Oh well I got the job

This is a fact of life, has been proven too many times to count. This one chick I had on snap would always play her stupid fucking games and I could tell that she was going to walk away since I didn't care to play them. I kind of just said fuck it if i'm going to play the stupid fucking game i'm going to demolish her at it. Hit her with 1-2 word responses, send a black screen streak post on snap, constantly leave her on read. Did this for three days and by the time it was over she was crawling back to me pretty much begging me to talk to her. She said she "thought I was mad" in truth she was really asking for attention which I gave her.

In short, women are whores.

I'm a line cook, I work 10-12 hour shifts (mostly nights) six days a week, I don't have time to answer my phone or respond to text messages.

When I'm not working or sleeping, I'm generally busy with class, working out, taking care of stuff around the house. I can count on one hand the number of people I'll get back to within 24 hours if they call/text me and it's important. Basically my three best friends, my brother, and my dad. Everyone else can fuck off, I don't have time for them.

Because you don't understand hard to get.

Because their phone is exploding with messages and social media notifications and your shit gets buried.

Seriously. Every girl I've ever seen unlock her phone around me has it on silent and there's a wall of notifications on the lock screen.

Your shit is getting buried by mediocrity like YouTube notifications and the 50 other guys trying to slide into her messages.

Lol, the girl that rejected me responded almost right away. She was engaged.

I do have friends I love. But I want to love a girl. I want to have a family. My heart is going to get broken.

Heterosexual romance is dead and women killed it. You can be beta bux or alpha fux but you can't be both. What they don't want you to know is you get to choose which to be. Don't be nice. Be interesting and cruel. Show love to your brothers and maintain a strong brotherhood, and put that brotherhood before any thot. Thots come and go but strong male friendships are for life.

I've tried this and the girl stops giving a fuck about me altogether

Then you're boring

They're either not interested in you or they want you to be pulled into their game.

Usually in your teen years you're supposed to catch onto their antics to further differentiate which category you fit into. its a win-win situation for them if they've mastered the art.
Good Luck.

Same here. Women have the attention span of a fruit fly. You stop responding to their texts even for an hour and they stop caring altogether and move on to betabux #15 on their list

how are these questions even still asked? she's not texting you back because you're not chad. if you're chad, they respond quickly and assuage you that you will indeed be meeting up with them. fucking IDIOTS

Idk my dad takes an hour and my mommy calls me right away when I told her my chest hurts or the house is too warm

Dubs checked. As has been said so many times before, girls have multiple guys messaging them at the same time. They casually respond to all and slowly thin the herd into one preferable choice. If you don't believe or understand it, make a fake account on a dating app or site with a fake female pic and profile. Watch the responses and finally realize that women truly do live social life on easy mode.

Your smv determines their response to you