I think an older woman wants to fuck me. I'm not sure but I get that vibe

I think an older woman wants to fuck me. I'm not sure but I get that vibe.

She is in her 50's and is a gilf. Huge tits and long blonde hair.

What do?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (604x613, 72K)

Really? You're really asking this question?

Attached: lnseimybpp801.jpg (928x523, 66K)

Give her the D*

*note: D stands for "dick," that is, penis

Attached: ninahartley.jpg (658x1024, 106K)

would be better if it was an older man.

I mean how do I know if that's what she wants though????

What kind of "vibes" are you picking up on? Give examples.

You be a Chad and ask

>She is in her 50's

gross. I'm sure she isn't as attractive as you're trying to lead us to believe.

call her rn and ask to meet up then fug her good user

Attached: 1515279028348.jpg (467x433, 40K)

Ok, so this woman comes into where I work (she doesn't work there but is doing some contract work there for a month or so).

As she was being shown around, she was brought to the area I work in. She was introduced to me (even though I had seen her walking around before cause she has huge jugs). Anyways as he's introducing me and they are talking, I start staring at her huge tits. When she catches me looking, she asks with a big smile "So what do you do here?"

So I knew she busted me but I kinda just got embarrassed and didn't say anything else.

But since she was working in my area tonight and we were alone, she made conversation with me all night long. At first it was simple stuff about work, age and that stuff.

But she started asking relationship questions. I told her I didn't have a gf and she said she couldn't believe that. I felt like she was very inquisitive and flirty.

I think shes fine

We are going to be alone tomorrow too

Yeah she's into it. Ask her on a date. Don't be a sperg. Worst she can say is no. Something creative, but not too time intensive, THEN dinner.

I think I wanna ask for her number or something first. But I don't know how. And I wanna make sure shes interested first.

What image should I post tomorrow night to let you guys know the results?

Is she married? If not she's definitely interested. How old are you? The only other thing that could mean you're misreading vibes is if you're really young and she sees you as a son.

She's been divorced for a long time. She recently had a boyfriend but she said they split up awhile back.

I'm 30

assume she's a whore, wear a condom and don't kiss her

Does she really want to or is she just being nice to you

Yeah she wants your cock.

Attached: js55cm3s6ap01.jpg (625x960, 48K)

Must be a cornholin cucksucker

How do you know?

and does asking for her number seem like a good plan?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I don't. And neither do you. But I'm picking up on hints and concuring that she is flirting with you. And not idlely either. So execute homie. Ask for her number, ask her on a date, and prosecute that pussy. If she's talked to you this much then she'll likely give up the number. And if you get the number and don't sperg out on the date you'll get that sweet salt and pepper strange. She wants your fat young cock, she's likely thought about putting it in her mouth. Single older women are SLUTS. They want dick all the time. They have some of the highest sex drives because they don't have husbands and they have to somewhat compete like men do. Do it. Or you'll regret not doing it.

I believe in you.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-20-16-33-13-1.png (257x277, 83K)

Thanks user. I'll do it tomorrow if I can and I'll post results tomorrow night using same OP pic.

For what it's worth, she has long blonde hair, blue eyes. She is cute but not hot. Kept her body in pretty good shape, not fat. But her tits are humongous and her ass looks pretty good in jeans.

If I'm able to get pics in all this, I will share.

Wish me lucks bots

Go for it. And cut contact after you're done.

Yah thats my only worries. what if she wanted a relationship? i'm attracted to her and like her, but i can't date someone that much older

Who cares what she wants. She can't expect a relationship with someone much younger than her.

That's true, I just can't believe an older woman would be interested in me