Why haven't you joined the army yet user?

Why haven't you joined the army yet user?

You'll learn so much and finally do something with your life.

Attached: 1517729182295.jpg (746x982, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngBQd1M2r0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll end up like the fat guy from Full Metal Jacket

Won't being an hero be better then this miserable life then?

Attached: 297.png (426x477, 307K)

Don't join the army robots, it's no different than High School. I was an 88m which, unbeknownst to me upon swearing in, is the retard MOS. Literally spent the entirety of my career working with, and always under, some of the dumbest people you will ever meet in your life. The literal dredges of society make up the army.

Join the navy or air force

I would only ever join the U.S. MARINES but I got denied last time I tried to join

Attached: 87e56dca71e31c0dbaf7cc4df3216aec7c18f961fba11f50c80cb3f536c9f356.jpg (599x600, 69K)

I'm not necessarily that miserable
I just know I couldn't handle that stress

I don't think someone with my type of personality would do very well in the army. And I'm pretty physically weak. Also

I'm getting too old to be actually useful in combat and my country's army is kinda shit and full of lowlifes. Not that I wouldn't gladly defend my shithole if it came to it, but that's literally never going to happen.

If I was an American I'd have joined the air force or muhreens right after high school for the experience and the GI bill.

i'm 28 now, haven't done shit with my life. wish i went into the army or something at 18 and became a PMC or something. be a total dick to everyone, kill civilians indiscriminately, get paid 30k a month, and retire when I'm 40.

Beats my 16/hr vending machine service job that I'll be working until I fucking die.

Attached: 1496111851661.gif (480x270, 430K)

They're not giving out waivers to felons

Yet

Attached: 1416253902982.jpg (500x500, 45K)

what is your score in the asvab?

im a retard who doesnt know left from right at the whim, where do i sign?

1) It's dangerous.
2) Noisy, unpleasant working environment.
3) Risk of being a liability to the rest of the troops.
4) Too old now.
5) I do have other interests, and joining the army would get in the way of pursuing them.

You really won't know how soul crushing it is until you join, I thought the same exact thing six years ago. I'm shit at everything, at least I'll get dental, paid to work out, and free housing. The army sucks cock, the only good thing is the people you meet but if you're a stereotypical robot (there are many in the army) you'll hate that since that's the most difficult part of BCT.

They don't take schizophrenics.

how much $$$ did you leave with

I'm a third worlder the army here is garbage they don't even feed soldiers enough,

I'm already in it. 8 months away from leaving this bitch.

Army is a great tool for self-development desu. I was pretty introverted when I joined, had like no future. 3 years later, about to have college 100% paid for, know how to somewhat socialize, and the bank account balance doesn't make me want to kill myself anymore.

It's a good stepping stone, but not a lifestyle.

lucky fucker
ive made the mistake of joining the marine corps ive never been so depressed in my life, but i cant tell anyone.

$40k saved (keep in mind my MOS had a sign on bonus) but I had dependents going into it. The money is shit regardless but you'd make more at McDonalds going in single with E1 pay honestly. You will work 24/7

Just join the air force and be comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=ngBQd1M2r0k

Attached: 1522374496116.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Surely you can tell behavioral health. Probably get medboarded for depression.

i dont want that to happen, tho, i wont be able to get my gi bill

is it really that bad? i wanted to join if WW3 broke out but I'm a loner and choose not to socialize.

>join army
>go through several months of practically breaking your body in BT
>get yelled at constantly by a drill instructor who is paid to be an asshole
>no privacy
>if you dont take your entire shit and wipe with 1/4 ply toilet paper in 5 mins you get yelled at more
>no privacy even when showering
>get out of BT
>do useless army shit for a year
>finally get deployed to a war
>your vehicle takes an RPG and everyone dies

Why not join the army anons?

Attached: 0571DC5C-41FE-422E-872A-93D700725C08.jpg (710x960, 41K)

atleast you have dental now

just be a fucking pog
its not hard

You will deploy no doubt about it, remember my recruiter telling me "we're not in theater, we're not that kind of army anymore" and me believing it. You will get blown up

>you'd make more at McDonalds going in single with E1 pay honestly.

Absolutely 100% false. I'm tired of every kid in the Army saying this dumb ass shit. Y'all have really never lived on your own. Army pays junior enlisted BAH, that shit covers a room, water, electricity, waste etc etc.

TRICARE is fucking banging when your active duty. Literally covered for fucking anything without paying a dime.

Meals at the DFAC are covered but 99% of the ones I've been to suck cock so I'm not going to defend this point.

E1-E4 are easily walking into a 40k a year job with everything considered. McDonalds my ass.

cause I don't support killing

Do they really strip that shit? I thought medboards got to keep their GI bill.

I'd honestly still talk to BH or JAG bro. You really don't have to go through this alone. I've known tons of motherfuckers that hate this shit but the resources are there for sure

you need to be in for at least 2 years
depression isnt a valid reason and ive seen many people get medsepped and lost everything

Rank

This looks like a basic pay chart. You forgot BAS and BAH.

You're not going to fucking fool me. I've been doing this dumbass shit for so long I've honestly come to hate most veterans who say this shit.

>tfw autoimmune disease

cant even fight they wont let me

Ewww what's the point then? I could get more working a wagie at some fast food resturant

Was gonna join the marines but I would of had to shave my sideburns; I don't swing that way.

I'm actually going in Monday to talk to a Navy recruiter. Gonna depend heavily on a lot of things since I'm still in college, but I'm getting an associate's this summer.

My biggest worry though is that I had a spinal fusion last year. It's all upper back and it doesn't restrict any movement or cause pain (some aches), and I'm still able to do things like push-ups and sit-ups just fine.
But it's still an automatic disqualification for joining. HOWEVER, it's not impossible to join still, so I'm gonna talk to a recruiter and see about the possibility of getting it waived.

I've always wanted to join the military, and I want to see the world and I love the ocean. if I can someone still make it and be allowed to join, it'll be a dream come true. Otherwise... well, I guess I'll try the Peace Corps once I get a Bachelor's degree.

That was literally my friend except he jumped off a building. Guess he couldn't wait until he got issued a weapon. Fucker even looked a bit like Private Pyle.

Hope it goes through for you bro, I've seen some shit get waivered like scoliosis but spinal fusion sounds iffy. Really do hope it works out for you though

Yeah but the military has benefits, not gonna get those kind of benefits wageslaving at McSticks

Thought about being a Marine drill instructor. Imagine how fun that would be to yell at people then be allowed to back it up by beating the shit out of everyone. That's some kind of Heaven.

Because why would I agree to a job with so many restrictions and limits on my freedom that if I quit, will get me sent to jail
Selling yourself into slavery to the government by joining the military is the ultimate cuck

Just lie, everyone lies to get into the military.
Muh benefits, not worth it in my view. If you're retarded like I was for sure it's beneficial, but the moment I got to Ft. Lost in the Woods I knew I'd have rather done anything else in the world.

>bust your ass for years
>get yelled at constantly by some manlet with a yogi
>get blown up
>get your knees fucked from jumping out of planes
>earn less than a McDick's employee

Yea but the benefits bro lmao. Die for isreal lmao

You'll get injured the same as pro athletes but without the millions of dollars as an incentive to continue to work out way more than neccesary. I'm going to walk with a cane the entire rest of my life because I was too retarded to get a real job.

i joined and left because its fucking shit and filled with normie faggots and there is 0 honor in serving in an anglo military in the modern world since youre fighting israel's wars

You don't have to be infantry moran. The McCuck will end up spending all the money he makes on housing, health insurance, food, etc. with nothing left to play with

Where did this McDonald's meme come from, military in general is pretty well compensated. I'd say only SF are underpaid.

You can't really hit people in the military anymore

Why don't you like killing innocent civilians while getting paid for it?

I really really really value my free time which I would get none being in the army

I feel really bad for anyone dumb enough to join the (((military)))

Attached: 1522728543048.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

>tfw you can't make it in the real world

Attached: ftyjftyjfjftyj.png (1360x768, 641K)