Women can't be robots

Women can't be robots...

youtube.com/watch?v=Oksv4hfTMSk

Attached: 1522810843658.png (293x292, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1vKdvNBVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was a true fembot. Also her videos give me a strong '80s or retro vibe, was she a vaporwave fan?

>"There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site, your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!" she wrote.

It's true. Especially on YouTube it's so obvious. Your quirky video game channel has a certain level of production and kind of quality to it, so it gets on the "approved" list of suggested content on the sidebar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1vKdvNBVo
nasi-chan, i will never forget you

Attached: 1523046821942.png (560x560, 127K)

She is the only true female robot. The rest of these "fembots" can fuck right off.

It makes me happy that in some alternate universe Elliot Rodgers and Nasim is happily married and raising there beautiful children.

nice trips of threes.
But her face looks so chiselled, too straight for a woman. Is she a tranny?

sorry to break this down to you kid but there is no god, afterlife or anything. Nothing in life that you do matters because you WILL die one day and just rot in the ground until you're nothing but bones.

She was severely nuts. Like actually really mentally ill. All her movements are totally unnatural and she has the crazy eyes. I'm wondering what she would have been diagnosed with?

She's like a horror movie character. I don't think it's much loss she's dead. There really wasn't much else for her to do and I don't think she could have ever been made better.

They still can't. It is that simple, if you are female, you can't be a robot. It's like saying a biological male can give birth and be a mother.

An aetheist that doesnt understand what a multiverse is, how amusing.

No, there's pictures of her as a child in a dress and all, she's just Persian, user.

>1:43
my picture made it into a meme video. I'm a success mom!

Attached: nasimi.png (260x350, 102K)

She was the last fembot, now they're extinct.

also that video gave me legitimate concerns on what they're gonna do with her animals.

aww j-j-jeez rick, don't you think th-th-that's a little too e-e-edgy

>invented a new kind of mass shooting where nobody dies
My fucking sides.

So you've been dead and know what happens?

Some of that vid is quite upsetting.
I've always been attracted to strange and different people.
Is her youtube channel still up?

No but there's a huge backlog of her videos in a mega link and some of her vimeo videos are still up, forgot to save the links though.

I've been memeing in these threads but this made me feel.
Youtube algorithms killed an artist.

I don't think youtube employers care about that, it's all done by their machine learning algos. I think it's stil shit because with their older algorithms, you'd find some good gems with a few minutes of searching but right now you always find the "youtubers" and cool viral videos don't happen anymore

Only this woman can be a robot.

She was one weird chick alright. As soon as I saw her photo I knew she would become a Jow Forums favourite.

Attached: 19-frenchman.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 97K)

She is really attractive. I'd fuck her.