All of your ancestors before you have managed to get laid user,what makes you so terrible?

all of your ancestors before you have managed to get laid user,what makes you so terrible?
I bet you couldn't even do it if you tried.
look at you
reading through threads on this barren wasteland of a board. greentexting and reeeing like a spoiled little child.
a poor animal, its sad truly.

Attached: patheticanon.png (663x663, 722K)

sex between two men is beautiful.

because they weren't mentally deranged like i am.
/thread

and yet you cant even manage that. faggots are no less of failures than the rest of us

I did get laid, I had a stable relationship before. I had even become a normie-lite, you know.

But nowadays? I'm bitter, old, look like shit, I'm incapable of establishing any kind of meaningful human contact at all and I generally keep to myself. It's not anyone's fault but mine, but I'm in a cycle of apathy I haven't been able to avoid.

So the fates have cast you off your pedestal and you'll just let things be that way? You'll just curl up and die then?

Of course not. My first intention was to try everything to avoid rotting. When I realised I might not have been exactly fine, I started working harder, running, dressing better, I cut my hair, met some new people, you know, the basic normal things people who are clueless suggest to people. I even learned a third (fourth?) language just to keep busy. Nothing of what I did had any effect beside being a mere palliative that worked on a short span (6 months maybe). Then you get hit even harder and stop fighting at all. You even get into paradoxical situation where even if you should be alright you aren't and it's frightening absurd. And it made me realize that even if tomorrow I woke up happy, established a new relationship, started being social again, nothing would change with the world itself.

>implying they got laid easily
retard many of them had to conquer, rape, pillage, or do some other sort of feat to get girls to notice them.
This meme isnt funny it's just some guy trying to make others insecure FUCK OFF

I never said it was easy user, but they did it. Unlike you. You fucking illiterate buffoon.

Atleast you got laid user, I can't make fun of you further.

Attached: 33f.jpg (600x448, 58K)

They didn't live in the slutty women's rights era did they, dipshit?
What a stupid post.

>slutty women's rights era
So women's legs are looser than ever and you cant even slip your pathetic dick in.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

>IMPLYING
you're the buffoon

Your post sure as shit didn't make it sound like your anger at my implication was for its own sake. I think you're assmad you cant fuck toasties and don't want me to point it out

Attached: 1496981478031.jpg (287x442, 107K)

You realize you have to bend over backwards and impress them for them to even consider that right?
Back in the day my ancestors just told them what's up, with no fear of prison time. Must've been great.

The majority raped their way into history, I think of following in their footsteps a lot but I don't want to hurt someone like that.

Your lineage goes back hundreds of years and you can't meet the bar thats been raised?

I'm sure plenty of then fucked without the need for rape

Attached: 1479455850150.png (650x996, 827K)

my ancestors lived before the internet and tinder made them easily replaceable

Attached: 1521392511914.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

For every one of my great grandfathers who managed to reproduce, I probably had 2 great uncles who did not. I am simply destined to become one of those uncles.

Fuck. This is what I wish i was articulate enough to say.

>all of your ancestors before you have managed to get laid user,what makes you so terrible?
This is a meme.

All of my ancestors never had to deal with a recessed post-industrial economy peppered with overpopulation and technology.

You underestimate the sociological damage that computer technology has caused to a civilization.

thousands of years without the modern world, it'll take dozens of generations before we're properly adapted to the world we've created.