I'm transgender, ask me anything. It doesn't even have to be about being trans, I'm just bored right now

I'm transgender, ask me anything. It doesn't even have to be about being trans, I'm just bored right now.

Attached: catgirl activate.gif (400x200, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evlcBtHetkA
medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you show us your cutie trap booty?

Can I cum in your boi hole?

Fuck off Reiko, honestly this is getting sickening.

Do you have mood swings from using hormones? Do you turn irritating and bitchy out of nothing and them cry and return to normal?

do you believe the way you live is the exact same as the way girls live?
do you like boys or girls?
i hope your happy either way user, and i hope you're healthy

>I'm transgender, ask me anything. It doesn't even have to be about being trans, I'm just bored right now.

what medicine are you taking?

How hard was it to come out and actually start? I'm kinda closeted myself. I came out to my mom and she's never said she's explicitly against it but she's made a point to completely skirt around it and to ignore when I ask for help with money so I can start HRT and I feel pretty hopeless and unsure about where to go from here.

How long do you have left?

originafaf

Sorry, not sharing lewds right now.
I'm not trying to shill being a trap, unlike Reiko and his boys. If you took hrt and weren't actually trans it'd fuck you up really bad mentally.
I'm not on hormones quite yet, but I'm starting soon. Typically, it can create a hormonal cycle similar to that of women, minus the bleeding, and when you start taking you're going to get emotional easily, similar to a girl going through puberty.
I haven't fully transitioned yet, but people who have transitioned usually live in the same way as their gender identity. I like both guys and girls.
Not on medications yet.

I'm going to start hrt soon, and am actually planning to come out in a bit less than a week. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, have you considered trying to get a job to pay for hrt, or are you still in school?
Probably like 60-70 years

>Probably like 60-70 years
early 20s? you're gonna be so cute

I have but it's seriously hard for me to hold a job. Good luck with coming out user, I hope it goes super well!

What's the point of becoming the second gender since it is your "true" gender while acknowledging your past? Calling yourself out is just for attention.

All transgirls/transboys are fucking mental. Not bad people, but all are mental.

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__4b44b4fdb993aa9845418abb959b0bba.jpg (800x1600, 187K)

One day, would you eve consider getting female genitals? Do you still want to keep your penis?

When did you start transitioning? Do you pass? How old are you? Did transitioning make your life better? How bad was your dysphoria before you did something about it?

What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich City center?

What is your mbti type? I am quite curious

How do you feel about cookies and cream flavored ice cream?

Are you on the spectrum?

originalio

You like to draw, it's nice to do

Where in the world do you live? do people accept you as a girl?

I'm actually only 18. Thanks, I think I'm going to be really cute as well, especially since I'm already very feminine looking.
I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope things work out for you. Thanks for wishing me luck with coming out!
>What's the point of becoming the second gender since it is your "true" gender while acknowledging your past? Calling yourself out is just for attention.
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Are you talking about how people talk about themselves being trans? This oftentimes isn't the case, a lot of transgender people go stealth and don't let most people know they're trans after they pass.
I do think I'll eventually end up getting a vagina.
Not quite yet, I don't pass, 18, it probably will, and I have moderate dysphoria and don't think I'd ever be able to be truly happy/content without transitioning
Don't know anything about it, sorry. Maybe you can enlighten me?
INFP usually, sometimes INTP, it depends on when I take the test
It tastes pretty good.
Nope
I'm really bad at drawing honestly. I'd like to maybe improve one day though.
I live in Houston and haven't transitioned yet, but the people I'm out to accept me as a girl

When you do one day get a vagina, do you think sex will be better for you?

How does it feel to know that you're a freak who will never be accepted by anyone?

Attached: 1520761176365.png (500x494, 122K)

Are you polygamous or monogamous?

>trap

dumb faggot.

How much sexual experience do you have?

Do you have a college degree? What's it in?

What are the mental and emotional disorders that you have?

Attention:
Anyone who describes themselves as transgender is not a transsexual.
Transgender is just the current pc term for crossdressing transvestite.

The op you are talking to is a literally faggot.
Pic related

Attached: 1519317832974.jpg (960x960, 94K)

When you one day transition into a female, what will be your fashion style?

>a lot of transgender people go stealth and don't let most people know they're trans after they pass.
We can tell. It's really obvious lmao.
>I do think I'll eventually end up getting a vagina.
You will never have a vagina. You may end up getting a barbaric and highly invasive castration surgery that will fold your penis in on itself creating an open wound that you will need to tear open constantly for the rest of your life to prevent it from healing over itself, that will constantly leak puss and regularly get infected, but don't fool yourself into thinking it's a vagina you freak.

Attached: eklcjvik1eq01[1].jpg (2320x3088, 937K)

I think it'll probably be a lot better with a vagina.
I wouldn't know, people in my life already accept me.
Monogamous.
Ay, someone who knows the difference
The most I have is cybersex
Still haven't graduated highschool yet.
ADHD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Gender Dysphoria
That's not how anything works. You're pretty dumb.
Not sure yet. Probably something cute.
It's absolutely false that trans people can't pass. You don't notice most of them. Head over to a subreddit like Jow Forumstranstimelines and check it out. Also the whole open wound thing is a bunch of nonsense that gets spread around on Jow Forums, it has no basis in reality. Do some actually research and you'll quickly see that you're very misinformed about it.

Will you be my gf? Plse respond

>not on hrt
>not socially transitioned
you're not trans

Yes she is. Sorry sweetie, but you don't get to decide these kinds of things.

Will you be my gf? This is original, very much so.

if you still have a male brain and male body then what experience do you have

it is how it works you fucking faggot

exactly
>cant even meet the bullshit requirements much less the actual requirements

>sweetie
hon as fuck

Attached: porchlife.jpg (1200x920, 188K)

Do you have your balls cut off? Does it feel weird? Also, what's your favorite vidya and why is it Super Mario Galaxy?

Probably not.
Yes I am.
Thank you.
Probably not.
I have a female brain and a male body, according to modern neuroscience.
It isn't how it works. Take my advice and do research. If you're right then you'll just confirm your existing beliefs.
My balls aren't cut off. I don't really have a favorite vidya. My most played steam game is TF2, but I don't really play it anymore.

What is your favorite anime?

orinanelo

>Probably not.

Why not? That makes me pretty sad

Have you ever played an eroge or visual novel before?

Hey look its you
youtube.com/watch?v=evlcBtHetkA

What is your race? What race would you prefer your partner to be?

Steins;Gate.
I don't know anything about you.
Only meme ones, and doki doki, but I plan on playing through steins;gate.
That isn't me.
I'm white and typically prefer whites, but am not opposed to being with other races.

>cybersex
Do you want to talk about me dominating you and tearing your asshole up?

>I have a female brain and a male body
you have had zero mental changes from hormones. that's not a female brain, that's a trans brain.

i assure you after 6 months on hormones you will realize what i mean, but until then, you still have a male brain.

Have you had a bf/gf before? If so are you a virgin?

Attached: cat.png (1218x648, 1.07M)

I suggest that you play Umineko, Yandere, Higurashi, The House of Fata Morgana, Euphoria, Little Busters, Fate/Stay Night, and rewrite for starters

>I don't know anything about you.

Well that's what a date would be to find out silly

What do you think of Asians

Why do all fags and trannys attach anime images to your posts?
Its not cute you know.

What is your opinion on Hapas?

What's your favorite song right now? What are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to the Black Panther album.

Why do fags and trannies all feel the need to attach anime images to their Posts?
Its not cute you know.

I mean I do like to be dominated, but I'm not sure if I'd like to have cybersex with you, sorry.
Hormones don't change your brain in that way. Scientific findings have shown that transgender individuals have brains more similar to the gender of their gender identity. It's probably what makes people transgender.
I've had an e-gf and a bf, but I'm a virgin.
Maybe, but I'm not sure how easily I can get into visual novels.
You're going to have to make a better case for yourself than that.
They're pretty attractive
And every other post on Jow Forums doesn't have an anime image? Although I will concede trans people tend to use anime reactions a lot. Not sure why, probably because it's cute.
No strong opinions
Not sure, probably something by Against Me!, they're a pretty cool group.
See above.

>Hormones don't change your brain in that way
You honestly believe estrogen doesn't affect your brain? You won't unlearn male socialization but estrogen does make the brain more feminine.

Visual novels are similar to reading a novel except that there are cgs. oftentimes, there are multiple choices too. There is often voice acting as well for the characters, there is bgm, and character sprites too. It is similar to watching anime actually but in a slightly different form

Do you want to be friends, user? You seem nice.

It makes you more emotional, but I'm referring to the physical structure of the brain.
I know about them, but it's hard for me to get into them in the same way I can a book. They're just not really my thing I guess.
Sure, why not.

You wouldn't have to show me anything
Just talk about it

Post your Discord then! Or some other form of contact, I guess

Do you get jealous of passing trans girls or passing cis girls?

And would you consider yourself bi or straight?

I identify as an Apache attack helicopter

I identify as a Jow Forumstard

Le identify as helicopter meme xD

Probably not.
QueenHikari#1617
Yes, definitely. Also I consider myself bisexual.
I agree.

Hmmm so if you were ever with a person that identifies as a woman would you be jealous or turned on by their beauty?

Probably the later, maybe occasionally the former.

I take it everyone went to Discord?

No, just the one person who wanted my contact info. Feel free to continue asking questions.

medium.com/@rftbk/masculinity-anime-and-gender-dysphoria-8d682abcec54

How old are you?

>autogynephilia
I stopped reading when it got to that, that's outdated stuff from the 60s. I'm 18.

>Not on medications yet.
you shouldn't really call yourself trans then imo

yeah wtf op is just a crossdressing homo

Literally not how that works.

>OP is just a cute crossdressing homo
fixed

where is the line drawn between larp and trans

flip a coin
heads, you statistically kill yourself before the age of 50

Do you wear female outfit before you become trans? What gives you the determination to become trans ?

They are . They are a transtrending larping transvestite faggot.

this is the kind of person you are talking with.
they are not transsexual and everything they have said is in direct conflict with actual transsexual people.

Attached: TRANSformationcomplete.jpg (750x493, 82K)

t. high school """enlightened""" brainlet

I understand how you are feeling OP. I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria but did not go through with hormones or anything like that. Not sure if that was the right thing to do or not. Too late now.