Explain why women shouldn't have sexual liberty without sounding like a bitter virgin and/or controlling beta male

Explain why women shouldn't have sexual liberty without sounding like a bitter virgin and/or controlling beta male.

Attached: zero two.png (1265x1080, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arise-awake-and-stop-not/female-happiness-index-decreasing-equality-is-the-cause/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478054/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/promoting-empathy-your-teen/201301/link-between-sexual-promiscuity-and-depression-in-teens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eventually, with prolonged sexual liberty, society will devolve into anarchy and then anarchy will devolve into some kind of weird feudalism where women don't have any rights at all.

No one cares.

Also, sage.

What incentive is there for males to contribute to society is there is no promise of a female?

Because men shouldn't have it either, we created society for a reason, to be greater than the animal we were born as.

Because I said so
t.controlling alpha male

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. YOu should be able to choose sexual liberty, but you should also choose not to be a degenerate.

Ah, a female whoring for attention, what a splendid sage this will be

It is a sin. Wait until marriage, whore.

Attached: melancholy.jpg (911x2445, 1.98M)

I don't mind women having sex, I just wish I was having sex.

This. Society requires monogamy to function, that's why it's ubiquitous across all known civilisations throughout time.

let's see, without bringing up morality or religon.

>increase in STDs:
More sex between many people is bound to spread disease, you cannot assure that everyone will have "safe sex" and some STDs will slip through the cracks if they weren't already an epidemic

>Unwanted Children; while you may make the argument that women will have abortions, not all of them will for whatever reason, these mothers will more often than not be single parents because if you are boning people left and right as a fucking hobby, chances are you won't be boning men with long-term commitment in mind. ultimately the mothers will apply for welfare (because govt gives money to single mothers) and take the father's child support and essentially become economic leaches.

>A better society:
Going off my previous point about unwanted children, it is statistically proven that unwanted children and children with only a single parent will have less success than there dual-parented contemporaries, this is due to a general lack of affection and downright parental neglect from mothers who never wanted the child to begin with and also a lack of a strong paternal influence to set them straight. these children will become the next generation of criminals and welfare leaches, for more information on this particular point, i recommend you watch Freakonmics, it also has a bunch of other cool statistical case studies.

Attached: 1517792413457.jpg (640x616, 35K)

Why would I tone police myself here?

Rampant amount of STD's around and pregnancy risk, promiscuity and multiple sexual partners for men and women is unattractive and immoral as well as unhealthy.

Attached: 1516546536920.png (600x448, 92K)

Civilization is hell that overcomplicates everything. Life isn't simple like it was before civilization when we just had sex, bred, ate, and wore fur

Sexual liberty creates bitter controlling betas. Women will only go for the top fucks as nature designed, not realizing we have bypassed nature by creating civilization. Bitter losers like us will never reproduce and get reduced to dehumanized slavery to serve the single marriageless, single-motherhood system (Chad fucks beta bucks). Slaves eventually rebel (beta uprising). Maybe not violent rebellion but a bitter passive one, such as refusing to date used up whores.
Sexual liberation is mostly promoted by communists as a way of destabilizing our culture. Communism is not neet friendly.

Attached: 1517282318152.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Without civilization you make animal traps a couple times a week, sleep and eat. Better lifestyle than working in a factory or office

What is pair bonding.

>Anprim detected
Please fuck right off into some remote forest and live the way you just described

Because someone will always be trying to lead them down a certain path, and they'll fall for it. If we, the 'good guys' aren't teaching them romantic values about sex being a precious bonding experience that needs to maintain its value as such, then the 'bad guys' will be teaching them that restraint is outdated and stupid, and that promiscuity is fun. It's 2018, after all, and the government will take care of them so they won't ever be forced to take responsibility for their actions, so long as they vote for the correct party. The world isn't so simple as to expect that each individual woman gets to search her heart and find her own authentic values on this subject without manipulation from others. It might as well be healthy and beneficial teachings.

Exactly. I self taught myself hunting, fishing, farming and stuff because I fully expect society's collapse at this rate. Stuff like this doesn't appeal to women anymore. You have a big dick and aggressive provacating personality that makes you appear "alpha" and women fall for it. A hypersocialized nigger teenager once slapped a drink out of my hand at a gas station, then ran off laughing with all his friends like he just "stuck it to the man" or something. Im just standing there confused, obviously looking like a cuck but wondering what happened to society where these people get away with this. Maybe I should have chased the kid down and punched him in the jaw? Idk anymore what's the proper course of action. This kid isn't displaying alpha behavior, it's hiding behind our current society's depersonalized nature to get away with shit. One can only hope a cop murders him eventually.
This is really why we are bitter. We get left behind in this weird zone where we can't stand up for ourselves, eventually the only thing we wanna do is drop out and hope it collapses.

Attached: 1504631404194.jpg (621x502, 47K)

citation needed

Mad Max doesn't count.

>what is birth control

It is statistically proven that every culture in which birth control has been freely available to women has a huge boost in allmost all aspects.
Turns out that a woman who can just use the pill or even get an abortion is able to control with whom she will bind herself. Same goes for Men btw. it's just that men get conditioned to believe it's cool if they just wageslave away for a kid they didn't want while passivly and emotionally stunting the kid, because they subconsciously see it as the sole reason they can't "fullfill" themselves.

Not OP, btw.
The real thing here is, that this is a bait-thread.
A question about something that would impact a huge amount of different areas asked in a community that is first of biased as fuck and secondly focused on one single aspect they feel themselves cheated off.

>que all the "freesex is the downfall of any civilization"-meme.
While most of them actually live in a world where women are mostly free to do what they want

Attached: 1513877705607.jpg (546x366, 47K)

This. That is why incels should encourage feminism so that in the long run women will just be slaves again.

Attached: Fuck off nerd.jpg (283x390, 20K)

Fine, go have as much sex as you want. But when you come crying to us for money no one's going to save you.

>come crying to us for money
Whamen never fucks with poor guys.

Attached: 1522435559715.jpg (720x720, 61K)

I mean, the availability of birth control doesn't necessarily mean that people will use them properly, right? Super bug STDs are kinda proof of that, not to mention that only condoms prevent infection and even then it's not 100% guaranteed that the disease won't spread.
Mental health issues are on the rise in the west - if that's because there are actually more cases or if the diagnosis procedures just got better or if it's even overdiagnosed remains to be seen, though but people do report that they're less happy than 50 years ago.
Automation and digitalization are huge dangers to our socioeconomic structure but the ones in charge refuse to adapt because there's still money to be made in the process.
Demographic changes are problematic, the west gets older and older and not enough people are born to sustain the economy, hence the pro-immigration stance many countries have taken, to fill the holes with people from mostly conservative countries because those do tend to actually make some babbies every now and then.
Single parenthood is a huge financial drain with no benefit for society because children being raised by a single parent (mostly mothers) tend to develop a bunch of problems that lead many of them down to a path that actively hurts society.
Just because we kinda live in the golden era of hedonism right now doesn't mean it's going to last. And thanks to everything being connected across the globe now, if one of the big players falls it ain't gonna be pretty.

women naturally gravitate towards a small minority of men, and female sexual liberty encourages this. This is extremely socially destabilizing.

Yes, women are allowed sexual liberty - I'll gladly pump and dump them.

However, I have my own resources (money/possessions/social status) that women want.

I can choose who I share these resources with and I choose not to share it with women who are sexually promiscuous.

Their choice, my choice.

>What is pair bonding.
I don't know. You tell me.

because hedonism is a cancer to civilization

I can't. Ultimately, the problem isn't women, the problem is beta men who are still willing to accept a woman with 'history' and marry her. There are no drawbacks for women to not slut around because modern culture is fucked and most men are wimps.

Give me one person who contributed greatly to society that states their desire to get laid as the reason they made their contribution. In actuality the great movers and shakers get laid because they're great, even in a hypergamous system.
3/10

Mormons were and are able to function with polygamy, Arabian built great civilizations with leaders who heald harems, you're just wrong
2/10

First good post, except STDs which we can avoid with condoms 99% of the time. Birthrates also lower in developed and developing nations so this counteracts unwanted children. We shouldn't reduce personal liberty to stop something we can fix with education.
7/10

Stds can be solved with condoms and more medical research, everything else is your personal fwees which isn't a justification in reducing liberty.
2/10

Top pseudo-science
0/10

because the trivialization of sex and the uprising of the hook-up culture go directly against the concept and principles of marriage, which is one of, if not the biggest pillar of society as a whole.
Marriages provide children, which guarantee our survival as a species. Now if those children are raised in an enviroment where sex is so on the spotlight everytime and they're taught that it's ok to fuck anyone anytime they won't want to get married or will get married late, which 9 outta 10 times is because the woman is way past her prime and needs someone to settle down, not because of genuine attraction towards her partner.
All of this will, eventually, lead to men giving up on women and their BS, and if men don't go after women we won't have kids.

Plus the moral compass of society is entirely on women's hands, if they start to do retarded shit so will their offspring and given enough gens of that it becomes common.

TL;DR it shits on the moral compass of society and affects the overall growth of the nation in the long run

Attached: 22308909_1491928800876550_660805609043538787_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Because humans stopped thinking about long-term issues.
Women will enjoy the sexually liberating cock carousel in their teens and early 20s, but will be depressed and alone as a single parent in their 30s when their looks worsened and no 'good guy' wants to associate themselves with a trashy single-mom.

tldr - they will regret it eventually

in a pyramid society while the masses have barely anything it s easy to make a men have something to lose and work his ass off by giving him a family/women.

if you break this you have a increase in men disconecting from the society, as you can see here.

now am i against women liberty? No, the stable pyramid system is disgusting

Also, as unrealistic as it sounds I am a femanon(female) and I see how my friends are ruining themselves for the future by going to party every weekend and fucking every single guy there. I am still a virgin at 18 because I want to be with and marry someone I want to be with for the rest of my life, not a one-month relationship

Attached: 1523062858541.gif (400x300, 289K)

because I value that, aswell as many other men because we value sex in a different way, as a climax to a relationship and a purely intimate moment, not as something you do to satiate your impulses

i will look for women who are sexually conservative, if i don't find one, i will have myself to blame but i will not put up with a used up rag

also scientific studies have backed up the notion that sexual promiscuity leads to failing relationships in life

are you attractive?

originalio

not for long , skank

Oh user, I failed for the 18 yo meme.
I found just the perfect girl, but it turned out the relationship ended whitin a year afther I lost my first job and she tried to cuck me.
I'm a male tho, I guess it's impossible to have a healthy relationship as a male if you are not at least 24

You know why op
Deep down you know

The hypergamy means that multiple women are procreating with high value males who don't have the time or obligation to be a functional parent for their child, leading to dysfunctional and violent youths raised by single mothers compared to a monogamous society.

UniversityDebates.jpg

My parents always expect people to have some sexual awakening before they settle down. I always assume women were the same.

Casual sex is bad for women.
They get attached to their partners and get psychologically damaging.
Its for your own good op.

>citation needed
>claims marriage is the biggest pillar of society
>only use for it he provides is child bearing
>blames women for societal moral compass
>despite the state and economy being male dominated
>morals aka muh fwees

4/10 probably believes his own shitpost

8/10 realizes it's just personal preference, please don't lower your score by implying your personal preference should be law

5/10 only a problem if you yourself are incapable of courting multiple partners and then settling with one, most people are. This is a robot problem not a societal one.

Most normies on this board are socially well adjusted and going to uni.
They have no problem getting partners and think everyone else isnt either.

Because women know no restraint. From birth they are coddled by everyone, so nobody taught them actions have consequences.

throughout the modern age, once there has been an increase of womens rights women have been less happy.
sexual promiscuity leads to
a mass increase in unhappy marriages
increase in people with STDs
increase in depression rates
increase in suicide
inb4 virgin i was lucky a couple times with a guy and a girl thats it

Thats another thing.
Just because someones not a virgin doesnt mean theyre not sex plebeians.
Its like trickle down economics.
The pie is bigger but you get a small portion.
Instead of a quality gf, you get gutter trash once in a blue moon.

This so much.
Betas are ruining everything

2/10 citationless pseudo-science

1/10 bitter misogyny

>women are unhappy
>but still choose to live a liberated life than one of servitude
>STDs can be stopped with condoms and medicine
>citation needed for everything else
But even if it was all true who cares? Less happiness is price of freedom because you have to live with poor decisions. We could all be happy slaves jacked up on heroine but we don't choose that life because that's not real happiness.

4/10 could trick a teenager

I wouldnt say so, but a lot of people would find me attractive I guess

This, I only blame the cucks that are giving sluts attention. Whether its a chad or Stacy.

Women's liberation is for fucking cucks who love to see their women fuck any man they feel like

There's a reason why STDs are now more prevalent than ever and it's not the gays. I don't remember exactly, but there was a study in some county of California where 80% of all girls between 16 and 24 had herpes and 50% had the clap.
Also rates of violent death are higher than they have been during WW2, but women like to mask the fact that they have babies chopped up and vacuumed out of then as 'an abortion'.

Sexual liberation means that women get to choose who they want to have sex with.
Who do women want to have sex with op?
Someones whos average, above average or below average?
Deeer

Because framing the debate that having sex with lots of random men as freedom is false and the idea that it is something women should want to do is implanted in them by a society that is controlled by men who want lots of casual sex.

Your question is stupid off the bat, as controlling women is the opposite of being a beta male.
Making women do/not do things they don't want/want to do is alpha stuff, even if it's by threat of violence. You're dumb

Why do you bother Anons? Isn't it obvious now that OP is just baiting and will respond to anything with "n-not true, hehe try again 2/10"

Live your life in a way that makes you happy. Don't judge others for how they seek their happiness. If you don't wan't sex, great. But don't say your friends are "ruining" themselves because they choose a different path. You'll end up shocked when the people you thought you were better than, end up happier and in better places than you, just like I did. Live your life, don't live to not be someone else.

0/10
>I'm not like the other girls teehee

Attached: 1385359006552.jpg (292x342, 69K)

>want to find a life partner
>don't think sex is important at all
>want to have sex only with the person I truly love and will spend the rest of my life with
>>"NO YOU CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS, THIS CAN'T POSSIBLE BE FUN FOR YOU, GO OUT AND LIVE THE WAY *I* WANT YOU TO LIVE!"
Fuck off.

>Guy fucks children
>Gets killed
>Apply this argument
There is a reason society has rules and.some things are looked down upon.

>liberty should be reduced to stop disease
>violent deaths are up since 80 years ago
>doesn't mention they're the lowest they've been in 50 years and trending down

6/10 good reactionary scaremongering

>people encourage women to have sex with lots of guys
>not people don't judge women for having as much sex as they see fit
>does acknowledge that hook up culture is pushed by chad

7/10 on the right track

>controlling women is alpha
>not having women do what you want without trying

0/10 top beta

>I'm not OP
10/10 senpai noticed me

Sluts hurt themselves:
>statistically, you're more prone to STDs
>statistically, you're more likely to be depressed
>women have a higher chance of being harmed by a potential sex partner, having many sexual partners shows lack of good thinking
>higher chance of being left suddenly/cheated on
>pregnancy scares
>turning 30 and finding out no one wants to marry you because of your past
>loose pussy full of warts

Sluts hurt their husbands:
>statistically, your eventual marriage will be a lot more turbulent
>sluts lie about their past to their husbands, and when he finds out it destroys the marriage
>sluts are cheaters
>sluts are gold diggers
>sluts make terrible wives
>sluts are incapable of loving their husbands

Sluts hurt their children:
>sluts make up 100% of all abortions
>sluts make terrible mothers
>more than 40% of single mothers live in poverty
>the annual cost for child care averages over 40% what the median income for a single mother is
>children born from teenage mothers are more likely to have health problems, both physically and psychologically
>children without a father figure are more likely to grow up maladjusted or go to prison

Sluts hurt society:
>45% of single mothers receive food stamps, paid by tax payers who can keep their legs shut
>25% of single mothers don't have health insurance, meaning its up to tax payers to pay for her herpes ointments
>sluts demand, year after year, for free birth control from the government so they can keep on slutting it up
>sluts are causing divorce rates to skyrocket, and marriage rates to plummet
>men are literally dropping out of society because they can't find a non-slut to marry
HURRR! BEING A SLUT IS GOOD! PAY FOR MY BIRTH CONTROL!

>>controlling women is alpha
>>not having women do what you want without trying
>0/10 top beta
This is how we know you're a loser lol.

i cant but no one will miss me from the dating pool

>has to put words in my mouth

If abstinence makes you happy go for it. Don't judge others who don't or do it because you think it'll make you better than others in the long run, that's what will ruin your happiness.

-1/10 complete sperg

I thought we were adults so I didn't need to add this but: without causing unnecessary harm to others

10/10 top pedant

>calling out nice guys
>02 pic
i like you op

>still got the (you) without trying
Yes roach, dance.

6/10 valid problems but we can reduce all these things without reducing personal liberty

0/10 keep trying user there's a girl out there for you

Well to answer the question of the op since we are at it;
Most men would feel intimidated knowing their gf has had sex with multiple men before them, they now need to be better in bed than 6 other dudes, that generates insecurities.
Then there's also this thing, a lot of men like their women to be inexperienced or inoccent, having multiple sex partners just destroys this image.
>Tldr
Its all about preference, this topic has so much drama because we are scared we will run out of inexperienced women to choose from.

Now for my personal point of view, I believe women should give themselves some worth instead of copulating with just anyone, its sad to think of a world where women have sex because that makes them feel loved.
I don't want more people to be miserable.

Evolutionary goal of an individual is to create and take care of as many offspring as you can.

If she's free to create offspring with someone else, that defeats the evolutionary goal of whoever she cheated on, since he gets no offspring and his bloodline dies with him, and he can't do anything about it.

If she's free to leave after creating offspring with someone, that defeats the evolutionary goal of whoever she left, since he can't take care of his offspring, and he can't do make new offspring due to child support obligations, and he can't do anything about it.

Ultimately these just aren't valid reasons to legally or through social pressure reduce the personal liberty of women. If you aren't confidence enough to have sex with a women who had had sex, confident enough to seek another partner if she's a bitch about it, or confident enough to live life happily single then that's just a personal problem. Not in any way a reason we should shame those who are confident enough into limiting their own consensual pleasure.

>keep trying

im not gonna support this roast dating system.

I'm not giving reasons to stop women from doing that, I'm explaining my theory on why men don't like women that have multiple sex partners.
They just don't trust these women to be good mothers.

In my personal point of views, if someone wants to have sex with a lot of people, they will do so despite laws or social pressure, so there's no point for such laws.
Yet I do believe we are in the wrong if we reward women for being sluts, we should let them chose whitout outside intervention.

Attached: 1K3mmtzEmEmw5uqucPhSJA.png (720x1280, 1019K)

>>still got the (you) without trying
>Yes roach, dance.
>thinking (you)s matter at all
Islam is the most alpha ideology because they don't give a shit about women. You're literally saying that capitulating to women and being "alpha" in the way THEY want you to be, is 'more alpha' than just beating them when they don't do what you want and making them submit to you regardless of their own volition.
This is why you're a loser cuck lmao

>state and economy being male-dominated

so if the men are off running the state and the economy who stays at home and raises the kids based on their own "moral compass"?

>sex plebian
ok chad why are you on r9k then you normalfag?
t. edgy teenager

If you're not confident enough to be seen as a whore when society (rightly) labels you one for sleeping around, don't sleep around with a lot of people.

>women are unhappy
>but still choose to live a liberated life than one of servitude
implying they dont have everything focused around them all the fucking time all their lives and think this is how theyre supposed to grow up and learn.
>that you cant hit a women
>that gentleman will provide everything for you
>that you can leech off a rich guy
etc etc.
also
>blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/arise-awake-and-stop-not/female-happiness-index-decreasing-equality-is-the-cause/

oh its very convenient that when women get more freedom to fuck any guy when they want and then cry about >"muh cant find a nice man and im 31"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478054/
>We could all be happy slaves jacked up on heroine but we don't choose that life because that's not real happiness.
so real happiness is being a single mother at 22?

Attached: divorce.jpg (666x692, 74K)

Women vote left, women invite niggers into the country which also vote left. Soon enough, the country that formerly cared about liberty and constitutional values becomes a Orwellian la creatura nightmare ironically because men wanted to give more freedom to their wives. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Call me whatever roastie label you want. It doesn't change the truth value of what I just said.

Attached: IMG_9916.png (305x375, 141K)

>2/10 citationless pseudo-science
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/promoting-empathy-your-teen/201301/link-between-sexual-promiscuity-and-depression-in-teens
>Less happiness is price of freedom because you have to live with poor decisions.
I agree, but people should be able to make informed decisions and not have trendy ideologies shoved down their throat. The polarized nature of today's society makes it almost impossible to get some useful information on the fly because everything is filtered through an ideological worldview.

I like it because women are hurting themselves by riding the cock carousel. endless articles on old women who are alone and without a husband. also this super old lady comes crying to me at work that she is alone because she wasted her best years riding the cock carousel.

Its more like this
>men give women sex rights because theyre promised unlimited sex
>women fuck chads making the other men thirsty
>women start demanding things and men give it to them cause theyre thirsty
>women destroy civilization cause theyre mad with power and want alpha nigger savages to have sex with them instead of thirsty betas

>2/10 citationless pseudo-science
lmao it's been shown extensively with how dopamine and Oxytocin binds in the prefrontal cortex, and we can literally perform brain scans and dna analysis to see if people are genetically predisposed to monogamous pair-bonding or polygamous sexual strategies.

>we can reduce all these things without forcing women to use personal responsibility
fix'd, dumb roastie whore

>6/10 valid problems but we can reduce all these things without reducing personal liberty
No we can't lmao. You're in denial, idiot.

You really can't. There is no good way to argue this, so I wouldn't even try. I wouldn't want to be with someone who is only with me because of societal shaming pressure anyway. In this day and age, it's best to just be alone if you're an ugly autist.

That would be why sexual liberation happened, which I'm also against. Honestly I think white sharia might be our best option at this point.

Attached: IMG_9946.png (500x762, 159K)

It can be regular sharia.
Under sharia law the parents decide who the woman marries and if she comes home with a nigger you tell him to gtfo.

True but white sharia includes other white nationalist tenets, like keeping the niggers out of your country to begin with.

Well youre not going to start your own religion so take what you got.
Allahookah ack durka dur

It's not my own religion to start. White sharia is already a thing.

single men have money because they don't parasitic women leeching money from them.