Since we are the best friends and we can share everything with each other, I wanna ask what do you think of my body...

>since we are the best friends and we can share everything with each other, I wanna ask what do you think of my body, user?

Attached: 15228695975251.jpg (728x971, 37K)

THANK GOD

MY TITS ARE FAR APART AND I HATE IT BUT NOW I SEE I'M NOT ALONE

>MY TITS
stop eating less, you fat fag

What the fuck happened to her vagina?

It's that supposed to be bad? They look really nice to me.

I didn't even think of that, all I saw were boobies

Your tits are good, but that vajewjew hair needs to go

looks like his dick got snipped

Wow. Fantastic body! Love the perky tits and your pussy lips!

Considering it's not a pringles bro haHAA, I'd say grade A

beautiful body
would hug and kiss

post a timestamp or kys

please tell me you are joking

desu desu

Attached: 1427117423023.jpg (413x395, 36K)

is this a post on r/gonewild

If your tits look half as good as OP's image you have great tits femanon. now show them.

You need a good hard raping.

If she shaved off the lower half of the pubic hair to just leave one tiny little spot at the top it would be a 10/10 body.

Sadly you never know what face goes with it.

>inb4 "she"
I know, it's a shame that you can't trust photos you see online anymore. It's probably a dude.

Too far apart. 5/10 would bang if no one found out that I knew, like my friends and stuff

It's great, can I masturbate with it?

>Looks good, really good... Slender and well shaped. Do you mind taking off the sweater so I can see your whole body? So I can properly judge it, you know.
>Maybe you should take off your shoes and socks (if she's wearing any) too.
>You know you're kind of giving me an erection.

Then I'd spend the rest of the day trying to get sex with her while we're hanging out.
Even though we're friends, if she's willing to show me what she looks like naked then I'm sure she'd be down to casually fuck too.
Shouldn't be too hard if I just make her feel sexy or beautiful and compliment her but not overly so.

Attached: 1519044925697.png (520x520, 255K)

>femanon
No such thing

Modesty is valued by the lord. Believe in him and you will be saved.

Attached: 1D97EFCE-E994-4F63-9BD0-BAAB0F1002B8.jpg (703x960, 137K)

>i weigh 240lbs
>im a bodybuilder like arnold!

>stop eating less,
Well, okay, if you insist.

Attached: A young strapping man pointing his loaded gun at the camera while wearing a black hat and a leather (347x540, 34K)

I think breasts are a bit far apart but that could just be the standing stance

This pic is not too bad, standard slim

There are certainly femanons, there are no fembots though.

i wonder if you guys feel like youre being noticed?

Attached: 1519406815081.jpg (88x88, 7K)

I had an ugly female friend that pretty much did pic related.
It started out with her showing me herself in different underwear, I should have stopped her then and there.

At one point she walked in the the living room completely naked and asked me questions about her body
She even took sex positions and asked me how it looked.
Awkward as fuck even with alcohol in me.

There are certainly no femanons, giving any acknowledgement towards their hypothetical existence would already be setting up an atmosphere that could be seen as welcoming towards women that are searching for attention.
Thus, femanons don't exist and never will. Denying their very existence is the only way to keep this place free of their taint.

God-tier boobies

ugly how? depending on your answer your gay and im going to call you gay so be ready for that.

Attached: 1500943522750.png (574x409, 253K)

I dont know man, like 3/10 face. The body is close to the OP picture. I got with a mutual friend 2 weeks later who was 8/10 and a virgin and we never talked about it again.
They probably talked about that night since they were good friends but I dont care.

You might call me gay, I dont care, she just did not get me hard and I was just awkward as fuck the whole time.

>pic related is more representative desu, skelly tier

Attached: 1521666454006.jpg (2448x3264, 609K)

you turned down the puss cuz you were awkward? i dont give a fuck about how u banged some chick later, ur gay as fuck if you srsly turned down free box.

free horny box mind you. dis bitch was bending over infront of you naked and shit and asking what you thought and you didnt even give her a lick? you even got blood flowin in your veins?

Attached: 1497466292054.jpg (414x439, 68K)

This is risky business. Friend Zone Level 9000 can rapidly transcend into sex.