Where my hairlets at?

Where my hairlets at?

Attached: male-pattern-baldness.jpg (1100x824, 116K)

I'm losing many hair but only on the sides, I have almost no hair close to the ear. How do you call this pattern?

DUPA, or diffused unpatterned alopecia. The worst kind, since Propecia will probably not work and you can't get a hair transplant.

thats called being lucky. just get nazi cuts or high and tight and youre good. i started thinning hard since 19. fuck this shit, at least i have a good head shape

I knew something was wrong, I have taken Finasteride for 8 months for no improvement.

Damn.. I'd still give it a full year before ditching it. If it's not getting any worse though, I'd stay on it.

Here's my noticeable bald spot. I'm 18.

Attached: IMG_0478.jpg (2576x1932, 656K)

I can't really tell what angle this picture was taken at.

From the side

orgen1

Lol
>looks like a hapa

is it possible that being a fat loner loser autist with fetishes and shit would make you more likely to be bald?

i was never balding until i became this

I have so much bald spots on top of my head if I don't groom it. Shit is kind of embarrassing and depressing since I'm only 22.

could be related to some medical problem like a vitamin deficiency

BALD SINCE 15 REPORTING IN

started balding at 23 yo, been taking minoxidil and finasteride ever since, so far so good. I just hope it keeps working, I have a head full of hair now, except a little bit of a receding hairline on the temples.

dick dead?

Heavily receded hairline and getting thin all around the crown. I'm thinking this summer will be when I first fully shave it but I'm worried because I already get sunburned easily up there with the little hair that I have. It's gonna be shit when there is no hair.

Posting pics of yourself is against the rules. Fuck off of my board shitstain

If thats you in the pic then youre also obese

I'm heavily thinning on top and I'm only 22
On the other hand I have a friend who's fully bald, like the last norwood level and has a gf

life is truly suffering

The future is now old man, luscious mane bots under 25 run this board now

Attached: ddd.jpg (300x250, 16K)

Just use sunscreen, genius.

even in the best case, finasteride won't improve your hairline, it'll only halt further loss
t. been on fin for a couple years now

>full head of hair
>little bit of recending hairline

HAIRLET IN DENIAL

JUST GIVE IT UP YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HAIR

Don't worry, if you have the gonads to shave now you'll always have your hair before it passes norwood 2.

Not me you cum guzzling retards.

>Where my hairlets at?
*takes 0.675mg of fin*
*applies 50mg of RU58841*
*says a prayer to Lord Brotzu*

Not here, hehe.

based hairlosstalk fag