It's such a basic thing, everyone does it, my parents did it, your parents did it, their parents did it...

It's such a basic thing, everyone does it, my parents did it, your parents did it, their parents did it, the vast majority of people do it and it's just a thing they do like eating food, it's not a struggle

WHY CAN'T I GET A GIRLFRIEND OMFG

OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG
OMFG

OMFG WHY CAN'T I GET A GIRLFRIEND

I'M A PERFECTLY FINE PERSON I'M JUST SHY AND SOCIALLY PHOBIC WHY DON'T GIRLS LIKE ME OMFG KILLING MYSELF

Attached: 1500226773157.gif (645x645, 223K)

Because you're posting shit like this on the internet.

Quit being a faggot.

Stop wanting it so bad. Just focus on yourself and it will come to you.

>Just focus on yourself and it will come to you
Meaningless platitude, this means nothing, this is dollar store quote calendar garbage

Have you actually made an effort? If you're shy and socially phobic then how are you supposed to meet people?

Through talking to fembots on r9k

Unironically get off of this shitty board and talk to people irl.
>tfw i never take my own advice

this. I stopped coming here regularly about 3 months ago and focused on my social skills. a cute girl hugged me the other day which felt good

seriously? why? also how. and how cute

>focused on my social skills
Literally what does this mean? I'm not even being ironic but please explain it to me

Here's how I did it:

> Find hookers in backpage
> Eventually found a regular
> Due to the nature of client-provider relationship, it was easy to talk to her
> Keep seeing hookers, with my confidence gradually increasing
> Starting to feel empty with just seeing prostitutes, so I created an okcupid profile
> A month later, end up seeing this chick
> Make sure to get tested for all types of STDs before the first date
> All clean

And that's how I met my first GF... and fiance.

ill tell you this

the environment you hang around has impacts on your personality and you in general

for example

you hang out on r9k generally a negative place

being here for long amounts of time will force you to see negative viewpoints and will alter you

notice how far you got from NOT being here

you werent being influenced

stop coming on here and you might even do better

Attached: 1454564017914s.jpg (125x77, 3K)

Have you ever actually tried improving yourself? Get off of Jow Forums and go to the gym, or hell go anywhere else that isn't in your room on the internet, and good things will come to you if you don't give up.

Look over your OP, then bask in its autismic glory. Then look over your OP again.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO?

WHERE IS THERE TO GO?

I go plenty of places, I go to work, I go to the store, I go to book stores, nothing has changed, why do you assume I literally spend all of my time in my room

You all have this view of the people you try to give advice that is bullshit

Its a shell of a response to you, based on your perspective. user is correct. Look in the mirror, see the state of your soul, improve it.

Shallow answer to a shallow question

Battle your way out of the flesh of Tiamat, the Earth, the below. The fembots are the flesh of the Earth, and us, the spirit of the heavens, bound to the Earth.

>Look in the mirror, see the state of your soul, improve it
More bullshit, what does this even mean? It doesn't mean shit? I have a good job, I work out, I donate money to worthy causes every year, I'm not a malicious person who takes advantage of others and instead I value relationships

What the fuck more do you want from me? What the fuck more do I need to do?

Listen up you faggots, this post from that user is the best advice for you. It really is. You fuck hookers and it is a product purchased, you are the arbitrator of what is gained from the exchange. She is just a product used, its all you while using the product. If the product is good, you are fed power to gain from the exchange.

None of those have to do with your spirit though. It's your attitude. You could donate your life's savings to charity but it wouldn't make you a good person.

You need to alter your attitude

That guy is gay. reach out to people more at your job. get good at small talk and retarded normie shit like that. don't donate too much money btw children in africa need to learn to make food not have gibs.

>6 fucking captcha attempts

28 year old virgin here
Do NOT listen to this guy

OP, I think you can probably think of a few things that you need to do if you just think about it from a different angle. If you're shy and socially phobic, come up with ways to challenge yourself in this area. Looks like you've otherwise got your life together pretty well. Try to go out and put yourself in a social environment at least twice a week. Make yourself talk to people. Do it until talking to grills is easier for you.

Okay what do I need to do to be a good person and how does my attitude need to be altered?

You're full of shit, stop saying "you have to do X" say how to do X, because I think in reality even you don't know how to do X and probably don't do it.

>28 year old virgin here
>Listen to me, because I clearly know what I'm talking about

Which is easier for guys: GETTING a gf or BECOMING a gf?

live in a suburb pretty far from the city, and i don't own a car
isn't that site down
am i doomed

Attached: 1505837672000.png (656x755, 39K)

I know what doesn't work a lot more than some normalfag who was handed a gf on a silver platter.

Ignoring the race to focus on bettering yourself will only alienate you further.

I would be a much more unattractive girl than I am a guy.

Why do you need a girlfriend? Have you ever thought that maybe some people just don't end up ever getting one? It's been this way for thousands of years. You should accept it and move on. Appreciate things in your life that you always took for granted. The smell of the rain, the wind, the beautiful trees in the landscape. Cooking yourself a nice morning breakfast, walking your dog, the sunshine, the grass on the lawn. Everything so much more profound and beautiful than a girlfriend that you had right in front of you the entire time. Things that give your life meaning.

Attached: Rivers-wallpapers.jpg (1280x960, 415K)

I'll sign up to be your gf, where do you live and how old are you?

You have a penis user

stop posting this incel abstinence shit
it sucks being lonely and masturbation leaves me with my hand hurting and feeling more lonely

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

This.
We were built with a natural desire for a female companion. Why can't you accept that?

My grandfather was born in a family with 13 children.
He only had two sons himself.
Both my father and my uncle have one child each.
My uncle's son, my cousin, is married and already in his early 40s without a kid.
I am almost 30 khv wizard trainee.

Strange how few generations it takes to destroy human reproduction.

Attached: 1361531672125.jpg (521x521, 38K)

How do I have a penis when I was born with two XX chromosomes?

Yes, BP is cashed, as is most pay to fuck tier sites. Its bullshit.

Why are you resisting the "better yourself" meme?

You are never alone, because you are always part of something much greater than yourself, even if you don't realize your role in the grand scheme of things, you will act accordingly regardless to its purpose.

Attached: KalachakraSera.jpg (1302x1305, 505K)

how many times have you been rejected in the last 3 months?

Stop being in denial. Being able to share those life enjoyments with someone feels really good. Women are actually programed to do that just thing. But be something worth linking to.

be near chicago please
ori

LARPing that hard aint gonna convince no one but the biggest of faggots.

Backpage made it too easy for any Johns to get into the 'hobby.' If you are curious, read up the forums in The Erotic Review and usasexguide to get started on learning proper etiquette, how to improve chances on not getting busted with your pants down, and many more. Going this route requires that you have a steady job, as once you get the ball rolling, it will be really fucking hard to stop.

I have no regrets though. I was an awkward shut in that never had female contact until my late 20's, prostitutes helped me a LOT. Also, there was nothing more thrilling than browsing for girls in backpage / TER and then the nerve-wracking journey to her hotel room.

Because it results in all of these buffed out wealthy guys in their late 20s/early 30s who have been passed over by women because they weren't Chads from the start and they get desperate and end up taking some fat used goods whore.

Sorry user I'm not
Lol you don't have to believe me

You receive an equal amount of enjoyment from experiencing those things alone. Your perspective shouldn't be clouded by your biology.

Attached: 1488327637219.jpg (800x477, 232K)

Our parents did not live in the degenerate society created by the libtards today. So we are pretty much doomed desu.

Rebuild the line. BUILD your self. It is obvious your recent ancestors failed, but not entirely. You exist.

It is my lot in my line to do just that. Build ME, grow that line from that ME.

Try talking to people and work and the bookstore hard to improve your social skills at home. it will take time but I believe in you.

Well perhaps those guys lacked the ability to work the room. Stop being a faggot making excuses

Oh god its a pua retard
Why did I even bother

To deny the flesh is to like a lie.Its there, its not gonna go away until 1st death.

i'm here. 0.0

What for? There is no purpose to do so.

No, we just need to defy the poisonous programing we all received, then fight, from within ourselves, outward.

Are you alright, DUDE? You're typing kinda STRANGELY.

I'm too feeling the same. But I can tell you one thing that works, get out.
Literally, get out, you may just stand outside but get out.
Things just happen out of nowhere, you may get a girl to talk to you, maybe a cat will appear, some randon dude can die from a heart attack infront of you, possibilities are endless but you have to be there.

Get out.

You know the essence of the pile of dung. You intuitively know you are not that, completely. Be more than that pile, grow above it, even if slight. That slight growth could be what your line, humanities line, needs.

>Get out.
Why don't you take your own advice my normalfag friend? There's this great place you'd love called Reddit, I think you should stay there.

ah well. fuck illinois.
i suspect bait from this one

Possession, its a hell of a drug dude

I'm not saying things like go to a club or go to parties. I'm just saying the guy can literally walk one meter outside and stuff will happen.

>holy shit, Im a giant diseased pussy, take my advice

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 17K)

your post made me think you were someone i knew.

but yes, fuck illinois.

Yes, Illinois is pure shit. Didn't really understand this until I traveled the lower 48. Illinois is the ghetto version of Ohio, just to give good proper synopsis.

Might that person have the initials db?

You want the truth OP. You are autistic. Which means you are socially reserved and awkward. And if you don't have extremely good looks you are doomed. You will never have a gf.

In your parents and grandparents generation people dated to find someone average to get married to and have kids with. In our generation entitled feminist roasties only want to have sex with someone who looks good and maybe have one or two children to raise as a single mother.

Exactly, but that doesn't mean one should reproduce. We never really found the answer to the question of what is the meaning of life. I think we should find the answer to that and move according to that meaning .

If a) we think the meaning of life is to displace some atoms and energy in the universe and then die like nothing happened, we should not procreate because our existence is pointless.

If b) we do accept that there may be a higher meaning of life, but don't find it necessary to know what meaning of life is other than breeding, that is just being lazy and selfish. It's like you have no answer and no motivation to find the answer, so you'll pass the question along the next generation, like, "here, you solve it".

I personally think that humanity was created to solve some unknown problem that would be naturally solved by millions of generations.

Because being a guy means that it's incredibly unlikely to be advanced on unless you have the looks, if not also other attributes. If you have little desire for a gf you'll end up with nothing happening to you.

Attached: 1468182829963.jpg (647x647, 75K)

Humanity was not created to do anything, we just happened on accident

Here's what I think: our purpose, once things all happen as they will, is to create an artificial intelligence which will surpass us and for which we will become the metaphorical cells

Bacteria became our cells, we are multi-cellular organisms. Well, we will become the cells of the artificial intelligence we are in the process of creating. It's already happening, look as us all talking to each other through Jow Forums as if it's a central nervous system controlling our behavior. Look at us all using Google maps to control where we route ourselves through streets. We are like cells being controlled by the internet, one massive distributed artificial intelligence

The truth is not everyone does it. The most fucked up selection bias is at play here. You and everyone else who currently exist only exist becuase their predecessors managed it but in reality quite a few people, particularly men, never procreate or even ever find a partner. Not only is the 80/20 rule real but before the modern era it used to be more extreme. For much of history the majority of men didn't reproduce. Marriage and monogamy was the great equalizer and now it's dying.

ser_)(*mjc#wk)($cdjr3w27ydfopig hjaerduiktgc hna45s3e;kltcq34 5tkoil43h kj OMFG FUCK THIS

FUCK HTIS
FUCK THIS

FUCK EVERYTHING
4e0opvt90o5e34p,tuvp09oe53et9vq,u cq,u p0[9o5e43tuq345potm 4g5309-o[pt6mi454u,09t6[4m5u ,6q[4509u6t

FVUCK T HIS GAY EARTH

The statistic was 1 out of every 15 men bred while 70% of all women bred.

Be perpetually striving to be a god. If you're not doing that, you're being a faggot lazy nigger.

So are you saying that out sentient essence is why we were given this conundrum?

To be honest you just have to keep trying since if you give up you lose

If there is any consolation remember that you only need to win once