Would any anons be interested in making a discord server mainly centered around music/art/creative stuff in general?

would any anons be interested in making a discord server mainly centered around music/art/creative stuff in general?

Attached: 1519083060754.jpg (1778x2530, 1.17M)

yeah i'm in but your image makes me say no.

why is that so user? i just wanted to use an image that would catch people's eye after my last thread was ignored. please don't go...

gib invite and i'll check it out

well I haven't made the server yet, but my discord is quin#5902

this is gonna be a comfy server, creative anons.

depends on how one defines 'music' and 'art'. in my experience it usually tends to be things like modem pop music or some bullshit where I'm more interested in something like Wagner, Beethoven, etc.

not OP but i'm hoping for creative anons, not just fans of art (but they're welcome to), to be desu with you user.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x847, 260K)

OP here, me and another user are setting up the server atm, if you want in I can message you the invite when it's ready. quin#5902

pls 2 b joining creative anons

GET IN HERE LADS
>>gg/3FM6Fak

Attached: thumb.jpg (727x847, 212K)

>tfw only 2 creative anons on the entire board

ive tried this before but no1 contributes and it died after a while

this won't happen to this server user! we plan on building a lively community of diverse, creative anons, and we would love to have you!

pls join and talk
we all have things to share

you'll cowards don't even join a server

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 170K)

>diverse

i-i don't like you

that is a pretty diverse opinion user, i like that user.

you should join

if you write or paint or draw or make music or underwater basketweave or whatever the fuck it is you do, get the fuck in here please

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (540x540, 20K)

What he said

Of course origananial

posting it again
>>>gg/3FM6Fak

oh shit son is that an invite
imma get on that right now

i'm a creative robot that wants to talk to other creative robots in a cozy server.

Attached: image.jpg (268x418, 18K)

pls join it's very comfy in the wherehouse

if you join now, mention coupon code COZYAF and I will personally send you an image in a private message, just for you.

limited time offer, some exclusions apply, see server for details

Attached: image.jpg (405x604, 53K)

Join and Rules'll suck ur pp

I'd be interested in having discord whore threads banned. If you don't want to discuss your bullshit on this board, you can fuck right off of it.

i'm sorry i deleted another fucking pink pill or jesus thread, fucker

thanks for your input user, it has been noted.

can I join and lurk while posting once in a blue moon?

sure, invite is here in the thread

Invite has expired desu 35655457

gg/3FM6Fak

... Classical music is a creative art, user

yes, and if you are creating classical music, that is what i mean. if you enjoy the creative art of classical music, that is okay too, but creators of anything are preferred, to be desu with you.

Just imagine it already. A jerk off session of people bragging about their own stuff and not paying attention to anything else. That'd be as bad as shitty memeposting for no apparent reason.

Attached: 1492652249576.jpg (2197x1950, 234K)

you are woefully incorrect user

composers vs interpreters

look user, if you can build a cabinet or something, get the fuck in here. if you wanna just have a wank over some classical music that's fine too, come on in, but it'd be great if you could link us to your violin playing on soundcloud.

yeah this is exactly the type of server I avoid, thanks for the heads up

cool, sorry we're not the right fit for you.

>voice channel

dropped like lasagna, my friends

Attached: 1444551824268.png (300x300, 178K)

its not what you think it is tho user