Why do """nice guys""" think they're owed sex when they have nothing to offer...

Why do """nice guys""" think they're owed sex when they have nothing to offer? The utter selfishness and entitlement is so pathetic.

Attached: tip.png (500x241, 68K)

what are ''nice guys''? is that men who try to be friends with girls and ideal? with the endgame being getting laid but not being upfront about it?

if women didn't have cunts we'd throw rocks at em

very true. women dont owe beta soyboys anything. all soyboys deserve death for being insufferable leftists. i dont feel bad for them at all

>the world doesnt owe you shit
>would probably complain after getting shot by a loner nutcase

I thought the world doesnt owe you shit bitch. Not even safety.

What is with this bizarre obsession women have with attacking "nice guys?"

i'm called an asshole and jerk a lot by people but when it comes to girls how else am i supposed to act because i've been called mean by a lot of them
am i supposed to act nice but not too nice
what the fuck

Attached: 27be33c91babf2f654709b3795124a031be001fadb18fcc6c1cdc10384cc2219.png (500x557, 819K)

It literally doesn't matter how you act, you just have to be good looking. That is the only requirement. Roasties saying otherwise are lying to you.

I really hate how defensive I feel when I see things like this. I guess because I can relate to it a lot but I don't really blame anyone but myself for my circumstances. But it sucks to feel like someone is shouting at you *and* you agree with them...

They attack them because they're sneaky slimy snakes that lie about their true intentions, they're betas and women are sickened by betas. chad let's his intentions be know plainley, he walks up and says "hey bitch wanna fuck" she replies "oh my god yes chad" and then chad takes her to his truck and has rough sex with her.

>tfw actually nice guy so I never hit on women or express any overt attraction to them and then i never get laid
Jokes on that guy in the picture and if I saw him irl I would love to incite him into hitting me so I punch his sternum
If you want to get laid in this society and you're not handsome enough that girls fawn over you, then you literally have to approach women like a sociopath until one of them likes you.
I'm a lonely loser because it bothers me to bother women.
How fucking funny is that?

Attached: 1521908828412.gif (560x409, 1.47M)

This though you're understanding if it is very rough.
There's more nuance to it.
Put it like this
>hey you seem like a cool person, I'd love to take you out some time
If an average looking guy said this ut would not work out in his favor. If an attractive guy said this, it is very likely it would work in his favor.
I just want to teach people that they arent as evolved, or good, or civilized, as they think they are.

One of the fruits of liberty is that people can be called out for their bullshit. Women, unable to handle criticism for saying one thing ("I want a nice guy") and doing another (fucking whatever Chad douche catches their fancy), try to resolve this by demonizing the men they aren't attracted to (after all, if these men were actually nice, women want to be with them, right?), thus allowing them to feel good about themselves.

too be fair if you're ugly and you havent given up hope as a teenager you're just a clueless asshole. I never try to get with women because I know better and I dont get hurt feelings as a result

Attached: z0QaInO.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

>they're sneaky slimy snakes that lie about their true intentions
Wow, no wonder women hate them. They basically are women.

oh another loaded shitpost implying men can't be genuinely nice, only talking about sex (arguing with holes.png), and implying frustrated = think you are owed something
Wish women would just admit they despise beta males.

true and the result is
>confident beta = creep
>not confident beta = "snake"

Society is so nihilistic that we straight up think people don't deserve to be loved.
You only have a chance at it if you can pass through a series of trials, or just be attractive and skip the whole process.

>They attack them because they're sneaky slimy snakes that lie about their true intentions
Sorry are we talking about betas or women?

Women owe me sex cause I let them have sex with me

Attached: cool pepe.jpg (489x499, 27K)

lol

Jsjdjjjdjdjdjjd

lol

I can see that happening. Elliot Rogers pulls up.

You sound like me!

Shssjdhdhdh

You ought to be defensive because some numale cuck is calling you a subhuman and criticizing you for daring to suggest otherwise. You should be happy others even tolerate your existence, no matter how miserable that existence is.

>how dare you to feel human emotions after getting your feelings hurt

I understand if the rejected guy starts to act like a maniac after rejection, but this whole neo-puritan mindset of having to pretend completely oblivious and innocent during social interaction is fucking bullshit. It's the same mindset that labels men as creeps if they *gasp* dare to flirt with a woman working on some desk job. Can you believe it?! Normal human interaction?!
Seriously, just google "how to ask out a waitress/cash register worker" etc. and see all the retarded answers of people trying to squirm and come up with some bullshit about how it's creepy to talk to women like they're people. Obviously it's not okay to harass people, but that applies to any situation, even if you're approaching women on their free time.

Attached: hmm.jpg (324x299, 21K)

This. Women want to avoid all responsibility for their actions so they blame the nice guys for all of their problems with men instead.

>MFW I've never had a female friends so this isn't even an issue for me
Hah. Take that "nice guy" normie faggots

Attached: 1487628839128.jpg (749x779, 64K)

I saw a post of a roastie today on kikebook complaining about guys starting at her (because it is 'creepy'). Bitch, if I had girls fawn at me, I'd take it as a compliment.

>tfw I say nice shirt to someone who was wearing a Yo! Noid shirt cause I love the noid
>he now keeps visiting and bugging me
>worried he'll ask me out
What the fuck do I do malerobos

Why do """good women""" think they're owed admiration and respect when they have nothing but their looks to offer? The utter selfishness and entitlement is pathetic.

Attached: Women Think.jpg (743x578, 116K)

I fucking hate you "nice guys". You are not nice, you are angry jerks and entitled faggots. Stop trying to lump us actual nice together with you.

Entitlement is a meme. Women feel entitled over the direction of your fucking eyeballs, so I stare at their chests and asses at every opportunity to let them know it's not all right.

Nice guys are lower on the food chain that fatties and roasties. What women feel when beta men fawn over them is what men would feel if a convention of downs syndrome preteens started fawning over them.

There is nothing worse than having 2 hanging balls and a swinging dick and then acting like a complete bitch in life.

Shut up, you're in the same boat.

Attached: nice-guys-comic.png (1160x420, 124K)

Have you ever actually met a "nice guy" or are you just going off the online assertions of bitter women?

Are there "nice girls"? Like that popular pretty girl who would act all nice to the weird guys, but with her friends standing around with smiles on their faces as if they were just doing it to bait the guy into saying something they could laugh at.

>make it clear right off teh bat that I want sex
>''you're a terrible person''
>reveal later after being a good friend to her that I want sex
>''you're a terrible person''
No winning unless you're chad

Being nice is fucking boring. Women don't even want NICE guys they want boisterous MEN.

I bully my girlfriend regularly and she is devoted to me.

Attached: 1516752069379.jpg (600x750, 57K)

This. NiceGuys usually don't know how to flirt or they're too chickenshit, so they go from acting like they're interested in friendship to asking the girl to fuck when their dick gets the best of them, which is whiplash to the person on the other end of it and winds up coming off really beta.

No. Women are expected to be followers & subservient to their men.

I get plenty of sex from girls. They are attracted to me because I'm nice. So no, we're not in the same boat.

When has this ever once happened? You've been watching too much television.

There are thousands of screencaps from roasties who have guys do this shit to them on Reddit. Not to mention, I was that guy when I was in high school who would just get uncomfortably sexual with a female friend because autism. So yes, this is a phenomenon.

>They are attracted to me because I'm nice.

Attached: 1519699394618.jpg (735x850, 122K)

Let me be real with you for a second even though this is a b8 thread.
Men at large think they're owed sex because they understand that to be part of an unspoken contract. It's not necessarily natural that every man should reproduce, but civilization and marriage have ingrained it into our heads that we're guaranteed a mate, sexual gratification, and offspring if we uphold our end of the bargain.
You can argue that we don't uphold our end of the bargain. You can argue that we have an inflated sense of our own value. But you can't really argue against the notion that you CAN earn sex if you do actually uphold your end of the bargain and are actually valuable. Sexual worth and personal worth are too intertwined in our heads to ever change that.
And while I'm being honest, let me just say that women my age generally have an inflated sense of what they have to offer. There is an overabundance of yoga-pants-wearing college-aged Rick and Morty watching basic bitch gamer girl internet-addicted underachieving whores who want to travel one day. Their market value is down. I could strike out with any one of them and still find THE EXACT SAME GIRL to watch Netflix with. What the fuck did they have to offer?

Sadly, you miss the point of this entire thread. How else can you be explained what the difference between a "nice guy" and a nice guy is?

Girls who lead on betas they have no interest in while pursuing Chad, then get upset when Chad pumps and dumps.

Attached: 1492734414514.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Screencaps? Reddit? So not in real life?

Also, these women are kidding themselves if they believe "friendship" is ever on the table between the sexes.

Being nice is not boring, you autist. You are boring. You know what really gets girls attracted to you? Being nice and confident. And obviously not boring.

Women are programmed to hate 'nice guys' because niceness is weakness, and women are programmed to find strength attractive.

You need to learn to tease women lads, they fucking love it.

Attached: what-it-looks-like-when-a-nice-guy-touches-you-28238943.png (500x652, 142K)

>niceness is weakness
No it's not, you retard. What made you come to such a conclusion?

most people are """nice""", most people have nothing to offer, most people are selfish and entitled
welcome to reality, I do hope you'll enjoy your stay

wew, you don't fuck a personality. You're sexually attractive or you're not. Niceness in itself does not turn women on.

>get to know girl first personally before trying to move into asking out
>you're a fedora tipping nice guy
>ask girl out without even fully knowing her
>you're a womanizing douchebag creep

Am I honestly supposed to believe that women are completely oblivious to everything that goes around them until someone spells it out? Like they're in some kind of stasis mode until someone says the magic words of "want to go out with me" and then they finally get activated?

Attached: 1516798181647.png (1834x255, 39K)

>sex
I dont understand this boards obession with sex.

Shit on the internet doesn't just exist in a vacuum you infuriating autist. When you have thousands of people posting screencaps on a popular website of Facebook messenger chats of men engaging in Nice guy behavior, and thousands more in the comments being like "Yeah, I dealt with a guy like that at my work blah blah" you're dealing with a real phenomenon. Not just on Reddit either. Women talk about this shit on Twitter and other media as well. Ntm I've heard anecdotes like this from girls irl.

The equivalent of a "nice guy" is the "alternative girl" who thinks her liking stuff that only guys like should guarantee her a relationship with a desirable guy, yet she usually remains popular only among geeks.

Attractiveness is a package of things. Being nice is a positive trait, and will increase your attractiveness when combined with other positive traits. So if you are good-looking, confident, and nice, you're already top tier level attractive.

i hate how the world hate on weak guys all the time, and I mean weak men. It's the double wammy:
no woman, so don't get any free pass
no strong so either mocked or just f$cked if defend myself.

Attached: hhhh.png (500x384, 59K)

>friendship
I have several good friends of the other gender.

Nice != Kind

First off I am a guy. The thing is I have met individuals I would describe as 'nice guys' in the work place. I am describing this as I have seen this mostly in HR types. Being polite and being kind are not the same things. You get a feeling for those who are only putting on airs of being personable because they are attempting to get something from you. The types who obviously try to manipulate you through interactions. These are what are being described with "nice" guys. I am sure you all know some of these people, have experienced them at work and the like for the fucks here who are also wageslaves.

Niceness is abundant, kindness is in short supply.

That's a pitiful read. Basically that guy is raging that he wants to be given a step by step instruction that will land him a gf. As if there were a magical formula that would do it. When told that every situation and every girl is different, he goes apeshit because he just wants a simple "do A, then B" set of instructions that doesn't exist.

Once you realize there is no manual for getting girls, and that you learn through experience and always need to adapt, that's when you will start getting girls.

"nice guy" = unattractive
nice guy = attractive

That simple. Sorry, the goddesses of womankind supposing blessing you does not make bullshit truth.

Nice guys had moms who gave them really bad and incomplete advice on what "be a good man" means. Ideally men have courage, balls, and are still composed and loving to the women they are courting. That's the original idea. If you're an unscrupulous "nice guy" who masturbates to traps and futa on the reg then... I don't know what's fucking surprising to them realistically. That shit reeks, I often spot Incels and MGTOW types roaming around town. Bloody eyesore.

Why did you use so many words when you could had just said
>just be yourself

It's what the culture teaches young men.

It's a low tier positive trait. Being nice will not salvage other negative traits like being handsome does. Thanks for all but admitting your "niceness" is not the reason you purportedly attract women.

Women talk about all kinds of nonsense. It has no bearing on reality. You buying into this bullshit, you sound like a woman too.
"Oh, I can't DEAL with these men and their SEEMINGLY NICE BEHAVIOR, ohohoho!"
It's nonsense user.

Attached: 1509573610734.gif (232x232, 695K)

You are wrong, simple as that. A "nice guy" is someone who is not actually nice, and thinks being nice is his special trait that nobody has. He thinks that because he would not murder or rape a girl, that makes him specially nice, and just for that alone the girl owes him sex. He will stalk a girl and not leave her alone, to the point she first gets annoyed and then scared by him. All this time he thinks he is being nice to her.

Meanwhile that actually nice guy, despite being ugly, is the one who ends up with her. That's when the "nice guy" goes ballistic and talks about wanting to rape and murder the girl.

This is the scenario that always happens, don't deny it. We all have seen it countless times.

Because saying "just be yourself" means something completely different. I guess you didn't actually read my post.

Did you fail at reading comprehension? Niceness is one of the many traits that form together to determine your attractiveness. Being handsome, confident, and nice will get lots of girls attracted to you. Being handsome, confident, and an asshole will get some, but less girls attracted to you.

This doesn't happen - and if it does, all the strong, empowered woman would have to do would be to tell the cunt to knock it off, no?
Accountability is for everybody.

Isn't this called the "just world fallacy"? Look at picture related, the guy raped and murdered women, yet he still got tons of fanmail from women even after getting arrested. I'm not saying that I'm jealous of him, I wouldn't want to be with women who admire a murderous rapist. I'm just saying that good things can happen to bad people, and bad things can happen to good people.
Just because some spergy nerd can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean he's some secret asshole.

Attached: ted bundy.jpg (620x350, 29K)

Nice fairy tales, numale cuck. Even Disney is more realistic.

Not even going to read what I'm sure is an abortion of a thread.
Remember, sage goes in all fields.

Attached: Nice Guys.png (1915x650, 134K)

>Niceness is one of the many traits that form together to determine your attractiveness.
And it's wholly unnecessary, because it's a low tier positive trait. Plenty of men can get by not being nice. No, being selectively nice or arbitrarily nice does not make you a nice person.

People are nice because they want others to like them, they want others to like them because they're weak and can't handle conflict.

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>hey did you hear user has difficulties to find a girlfriend?
>yeah, I bet he's actually a really bad person, there is no other way to explain it

Attached: uhh.jpg (389x366, 54K)

The lack of self awareness in this post is staggering.

>Meanwhile that actually nice guy, despite being ugly, is the one who ends up with her.
I was with you right up until this point. Plenty of complete scumbags get tons of pussy.

Why do non-Chad men even exist? Are we here only to suffer?

It's just one of the many positive traits. Plenty of men can get girls despite being ugly. Plenty of men can get girls despite being boring.

If only chads breed how do robots reconcile the fact that you can see normies with kids and in relationships fucking everywhere?

Full of retards, just like the guy in your post.

Those kids are all Chad's. He keeps fucking those girls. The normie husband is just a cuck who raises Chad's kids, and lets Chad have sex with his wife. He himself is not allowed to have sex with his wife, he is still a virgin.

This is what Jow Forums actually believes.

Oh, user. The answer is right under your nose.

You really think the normie men are those kid's real dads?

Notice how this alleged chad is asserting his dominance. He's not so much calling out "nice guys" as he is displaying that he is superior to them. It's kind of interesting, actually.

I once catered for a wedding. The groom's friends, his FRIENDS, told the story of how the two got together, which went something like this
>they went to the same college after high school
>they would go to parties and she would get trashed
>he would hold her hair back while she vomited
>she fucked around with many, many other men

The point being that normies pick up trash to dust it off and hang it on the mantelpiece.

So if wanting sex is perfectly natural, and being nice is not an acceptable way to get sex, then what IS the acceptable way to get sex?

Being Chad. Duh-doy.

>being nice is not an acceptable way to get sex
Nobody has said that.

Just treat women like you would treat other people.. If things vibe well then ask them out on a date and continue from there

The thing is I know a lot of people who are in relationships/married. For example my house mate. He wasn't a virgin and neither was she when he and his current girlfriend started going out.

I don't see how either of them are supposedly cucks or what not since they were both just sexually active prior to going out.

>Niceness is abundant, kindness is in short supply.
There's something you forgot to mention, unless you have power you CAN'T be kind. Kindness is only given by those who can crush others. If they're too weak, it's niceness, it's pathetic supplicating behavior, even if they're seemingly doing the same thing.

I never understood what this whole nice guy accusation was about. Of course I'm going to be more flirty and suggestive towards the girl I like, why wouldn't I be? If I just stood there, nothing would happen. If I talked to her like I would talk to anybody else, nothing would happen because she would think nothing of me. Isn't it super obvious that you should be flirty at least on some level towards the person you like to show you're interested in them?
You can't just tip toe around girls and hope they do the thing you're supposed to be doing.

Attached: jerrywhat.gif (373x307, 193K)

That's not the 'niceness' they are really referring to. It's more 'niceness' of the kind where the guy acts like a massive simpering beta.

A mouse is kind for pulling a thorn from the paw of a lion. Everyone has the power to be kind.

This thread was started on that premise
>Be urself: the post

Look, I'm not even interested in carnal pleasures anymore. I just find the hypocrisy and fallacious arguments astounding.

Ok and what about being a simpering beta makes someone so worthy of contempt and disgust? I'm not even implying that they're owed anything but these fucking people act like being timid is a moral crime.

I'm not "nice" because I want sex. The thought of premarital sex disgusts me. If I'm being particularly nice to a girl it's because I like her, it's that simple.
Although to be quite honest, most modern women don't leave much to like anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 186K)

Dumb cunthurt roasties don't realize; men literally only interact towards women with sex in mind. There is no other goal, no other motive. They don't want to be your friend, they don't want to hear what you have to say, chances are they actually hate your guts and would rape you if it was legal. No matter how a guy acts towards you, it's for the purpose of sex.

So keeping that in mind, how would you rather have guys act? They treat you like shit and act rough and basically beat the sex out of you, or they act civil and treat you well to try and coax the sex out of you? Because both guys here want exactly the same thing, and they don't give a shit about you or your life, they only care about your holes. Make no mistake about that.

As it so turns out, women prefer the nasty guy though? But no matter your preference or beliefs, don't be so stupid as to call out the "nice" because you actually think he is supposed to, he ever would actually care about you. Again, all guys are after only one thing, would you rather he grope your ass and not call back after pumping and dumping you, or hold the doors open and pay for dinner?

>we're guaranteed a mate, sexual gratification, and offspring if we uphold our end of the bargain.
That contract doesn't exist anymore, even though it worked well and was relatively stable. There is a contradiction in there being an increasingly sexually permissive and hedonistic society while there is a growing class of people, mainly "low value males" who are systematically denied sex and intimacy. Basically feminists are trying to regress society back to a time when alpha males control their harem while the rest of the males are either slaves or die in war.