Tfw fell for the No Sleep April meme

>tfw fell for the No Sleep April meme
Boys do I just relapse? My head feels like it's going to burst, I feel like utter shit and I just want to go to sleep.
Pic related are my eyes

Attached: IMG_20180407_161804.jpg (1920x1076, 97K)

go to sleep schizo user

will my superpowers be gone tho? I feel like I've gone so far relapsing would make it all a waste

A. You could go to sleep
B. Commit suicide by not sleeping until you drop

Choice is yours. How many days you at OP?

I don't believe you haven't slept for 7 whole days, if you did you probably wouldn't even be able to use Jow Forums

If you go to sleep that means they win user

>No Sleep April
You just made that up, go to bed nutcase

>freeze frame
>record stops
>yeah that's me. you may be wondering how I got into this situation. it all started with...

don't relapse. remember, women can subconsciously tell when i guy is sleeping every night, they can sense if you're a beta. don't fall for the bed jew

eventually you'll just go to sleep

or you know, go psychotic and go out and rape someone like my friend did when he decided to go no sleep haha [now he's in jail : c]

but he was schizo so you're probably fine, i guess not sleeping made the voices worse

Dude, the increased dopamine you get isn't worth the shitty feeling, especially not if you're going to stay awake for a month because you'd die.

No Sleep April? I've been doing No Awake April

How can people even go one whole night without sleeping while still functioning the next day? I can barely stay awake til 5 am, and there are people who stay up all night and day.

The last time I stayed up more than 48 hr I started seeing ant visions everywhere

Attached: 0215e83fd2.png (1024x576, 3K)

I do it regularly
It's not that hard, just keep the lights on and yourself occupied. I get a lot of things done during the night so I can just sleep and relax during the day.
Alternatively you can take stims, concerta for example will keep you up and running no problem for about 12 hours. Don't recommend it though, stick to willpower and coffee.

Lol. Me personally, I saw the walls breathe. Supposedly insect hallucinations are common?

OP here this bothers me too. Sometimes a dog or a cat walks through my room even though I don't have any pets

Clearly fell for the whole "didn't read the rules" meme too huh. Now fuck off faggot.

Attached: fuck off.png (1311x268, 101K)

i stayed up for 48hrs once during winter. i kept seeing the melted snow as polar bears and it freaked me out. i was so fucking afraid to leave the house

Attached: 1461305843157.jpg (751x1000, 72K)

Ever see the shadow man or the old hag? They're fun beings.

The shadow man told me he would take me home if I blinked when I ate a box of Benadryl once

Can you describe them? Sounds spooky.

You will literally die eventually from not sleeping

bullshit, your body will fall asleep by itself eventually, same as why you can't just stop breathing and die